It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe 2G seti a day, and minoxidil as grow factor and dutasteride can speed up ! ( with derminator).
Sad this seti is too expensive....

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Allergans trial is 1g a day actually don't know where you guys are getting this 2g a day
Edit; Nevermind when did they change it to 2g a day??

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
DAp6kc8.jpg

9g9gugj-jpg.jpg

The progress is definitely there, but it's slow as hell at that dose.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Allergans trial is 1g a day actually don't know where you guys are getting this 2g a day
Edit; Nevermind when did they change it to 2g a day??

1 gram, twice a day if I recall correctly.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Merck and DHT dogmatic retards blown the f*** out.

i see the end of the tunnel brahs.

Last edited:

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see the end of my bank account if I had to purchase 2 gr seti a day!
if it maintains for everyone it is totally worth every penny. i'm thinking of making a loan from the bank to save my precious hair.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
if it maintains for everyone it is totally worth every penny. i'm thinking of making a loan from the bank to save my precious hair.
100 gr for 900 bucks at Kane, makes about 260 per month! That is a huge amount of money for just maintaining

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100 gr for 900 bucks at Kane, makes about 260 per month! That is a huge amount of money for just maintaining
dude i'm ready to pay half of my salary for life if it means 100% maintenance.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So if you want to use this for regrowth for a whole year, that's 2 grams a day. For 365 days that's 730g, I just added 730g to the cart and it is $6,665. If it works and you want to continue using it for 5 years until something better comes out and the price never changes that's $33,325 in 5 years. Or 13.1% of the median home price in the United States as of May 31 2017 ($252,800 - https://ycharts.com/indicators/sales_price_of_existing_homes ).

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
So if you want to use this for regrowth for a whole year, that's 2 grams a day. For 365 days that's 730g, I just added 730g to the cart and it is $6,665. If it works and you want to continue using it for 5 years until something better comes out and the price never changes that's $33,325 in 5 years. Or 13.1% of the median home price in the United States as of May 31 2017 ($252,800 - https://ycharts.com/indicators/sales_price_of_existing_homes ).

That's a lot of money, but the price will only stay high while it's an experimental. Fevipiprant will be available in 2019, which is just 1.5 years away. It will be a viable option for those of us who can't afford it right now. Can't wait. :)

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what is better .. topical or oral? I think way back people said topical is better then oral.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just to clear up. I do 420mg topical at night before bed and i take 580mg oral in the morning on an empty stomach.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man you deserve a fundraising, if i wasn't a broke student with -1200 in the bank i would've definitely donated something.
why don't you start one ?

Reaction score
man you deserve a fundraising, if i wasn't a broke student with -1200 in the bank i would've definitely donated something.
why don't you start one ?

I must admit I remained unconvinced until the last update, and I'm surprised this hasn't generated more excitement. Agree on the crowdfunding idea.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be my guest and slather that on your head forever. Enjoy the bloated face, destroyed collagen, and temporary results. I'

A

i wish people would stop spreading this mis information about minoxidil it is such fear mongering.

I am 45 years old I have bene on Minoxidil 5% since November.

My skin looks amazing, i dont have a puffy face I dont have destroyed collagen.

I am not going to debate this happens or not but I put my skin against most 35 year old women.

Its just not truthful to spread this misinformation.

I think IF people are getting bloating they are probably either
1. allergic to it or
2. over-dosing.

I have NO beef for you NOT wanting to use it and try/use the alternatives since after all it is a blood pressure medicine and not right for everyone BUT you seriously have 20-somethings on the forum terrified to try the stuff because their skin 'might' age. And I seriously doubt its truthful.
I mean i have good skin and DNA but how would I, at my age be resistant an 'aging' medication?_-I wouldn't be.