It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow there is so many! I can't wait to see what the trial results are for seti! If they are good and have regrowth like this we should all be happy! Fevi will be out in 2019 which is even stronger than seti... Im excited

Honestly the best cosmetic effect is the thickening of hairs that are the intermediate thinning stages. This is why I cant recommend Seti enough for young guys just starting to thin out.

Fevi will be out in 2019 which is even stronger than seti... Im excited

Yea Im really excited for Fevi as well.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
If you take even closer pic, it will be completely filled out. :eek:

Dare taking exactly the same pics than baseline? of course not, everyone would see you are losing ground.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk I looked at his baseline pics of April 2015 and now and there really isn't much of a difference? If anything I thought it looked a little thicker now

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly the best cosmetic effect is the thickening of hairs that are the intermediate thinning stages. This is why I cant recommend Seti enough for young guys just starting to thin out.

Yea Im really excited for Fevi as well.
Is the GB still open? I'd love join it, have a good chunk of money I'm willing to use to see if it works for me.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
another thing to consider as to why swiss had stellar results and westonsci is only having little results is swiss was also on dutasteride. I find the idea behind the PG angle and wounding to be sound for regrowth and reversing the hair eating self production factory that has been built but it seems no matter how we slice it a necessary component is inhibiting the effects of androgens as much as possible, otherwise its like trying to build a log dam in whitewater

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
another thing to consider as to why swiss had stellar results and westonsci is only having little results is swiss was also on dutasteride. I find the idea behind the PG angle and wounding to be sound for regrowth and reversing the hair eating self production factory that has been built but it seems no matter how we slice it a necessary component is inhibiting the effects of androgens as much as possible, otherwise its like trying to build a log dam in whitewater

I agree. At the one year mark I'd made a bit more progress than Westonci even though my loss was more severe. But, I'm also on dutasteride. Could be pgd2 isn't the main culprit in inhibiting regrowth. Could be seti just isn't strong enough of a pgd2 inhibitor. Or could be b/c dutasteride in effect also reduces pgd2 production further. Swiss also used sunburns while taking sulfa to increase pge2 which Westonci hasn't done (nor have I).

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So good news and bad news.

Bad news is the Fevi GB is going to be delayed for quite a while. Apparently its really f*****g hard to make according to the admin on the private forum and they have to go to another lab to make it.

Good news is that even after a year on the protocol, the hairs are still thickening. The most cosmetic gains so far have been from the hairs that were miniturizing but not too far gone. They are growing nice and thick now.

As for the slick bald areas as you can see the vellus hairs are getting thicker albeit very slowly. Its slow and steady, but Im f*****g happy with the results and absoutley no side effects to report (both physical, mental and cosmetic)

Heres a far shot on my left temple

ex0PpAi.jpg

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So good news and bad news.

Bad news is the Fevi GB is going to be delayed for quite a while. Apparently its really f*****g hard to make according to the admin on the private forum and they have to go to another lab to make it.

Good news is that even after a year on the protocol, the hairs are still thickening. The most cosmetic gains so far have been from the hairs that were miniturizing but not too far gone. They are growing nice and thick now.

As for the slick bald areas as you can see the vellus hairs are getting thicker albeit very slowly. Its slow and steady, but Im f*****g happy with the results and absoutley no side effects to report (both physical, mental and cosmetic)

Heres a far shot on my left temple

ex0PpAi.jpg
Yeah I don't understand why people are saying it's not working.. I see small black dots all over the place those are obviously new hairs lol but man if you were on 1000 mg orally I wonder how the effects would be. I already got a doctor that told me they will prescribe me fevi when it's released so I really hope fevi does even better

curep4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interested to see if you have noticed changes being on a higher dose of Seti.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the long delay.

So my progress stalled/stagnated doing 500mg a day. 500mg a day of Seti will only get you maintenance and even that is expensive.

Im going balls to the walls and doing 1g seti for the last 3 weeks, and im noticing really nice regrowth. Maintenance is already a done deal at 1g per day. This sh*t is expensive especially on a part time retail income, but Im doing it for you guys.

Im absolutely convinced that 2g per day (Allergans clinical trial dose) is going to be hugely successfull.

I STRONGLY suggest young guys 17, 18 ,19 or anyone just going through beginning stages of baldness to get on high dose Seti ASAP!!!. That way you wont have to deal with finasteride, minoxidil sides (or any other sides so far) and maintain what you have/regrow if miniaturization is recent and than go on your merry way and never have to think about hairloss again.

I started the Protocol way too late, about 9-10 years after my hairloss started in the temples, none the less im still making solid progress.

Here is my crown and left temple

You can see the new hairs on my left temple growing. Im really happy right now at the progress im making after upping the dose to 1g. I wish I could afford 2g :(

http://imgur.com/a/MgDUD [High Res Images]

1IJ8S1x.jpg

J8LSTgj.jpg

X9gCCYo.jpg

DRfVsHm.jpg

izA7hDm.jpg

9G9guGJ.jpg

g3W5n7f.jpg

View attachment 57391

ocO4eIU.jpg

zfs3V3x.jpg

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score

So my progress stalled/stagnated doing 500mg a day. 500mg a day of Seti will only get you maintenance and even that is expensive.

Im going balls to the walls and doing 1g seti for the last 3 weeks, and im noticing really nice regrowth. Maintenance is already a done deal at 1g per day. This sh*t is expensive especially on a part time retail income, but Im doing it for you guys.

Im absolutely convinced that 2g per day (Allergans clinical trial dose) is going to be hugely successfull.

I strongly suggest young guys 17, 18 ,19 or anyone just going throught begining stages of baldness to get on high dose Seti ASAP!!!. That way you wont have to deal with finasteride, minoxidil or any other sides so far and maintain what you have and go on your merry way and never have to think about this stuff again.

Here is my crown and left temple

You can see the new hairs on my left temple growing. Im really happy right now at the progress im making after upping the dose to 1g. I wish I could afford 2g :(

http://imgur.com/a/MgDUD [High Res Images]

View attachment 57384

View attachment 57385

View attachment 57386

View attachment 57387
View attachment 57388

View attachment 57389

View attachment 57390
View attachment 57391

View attachment 57392

View attachment 57393

Where can we buy quality seti? How much are the costs for you btw for 1g each day? I am really interested in seti.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score

I STRONGLY suggest young guys 17, 18 ,19 or anyone just going through beginning stages of baldness to get on high dose Seti ASAP!!!. That way you wont have to deal with finasteride, minoxidil or any other sides so far and maintain what you have and go on your merry way and never have to think about this stuff again.

Wow. Your regrowth definitely thickened up along with your overall hair. Keep it going.

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
West have you noticed any facial changes? I noticed weird grey and dryer skin on 900mg a day.

Itch went though, and noticed decreased shedding, but still present.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if anything this is maintenance.

Thank you for updating.

This is very expensive to just maintain. I guess this is what most people want on this forum, a treatment that maintains with no side effects. Personally I have no interest in such a treatment, I want hair loss halted and all my hair back lol.