Isn't Living A Happy And Healthy Life Wayyyyy More Important Than Hair?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Way too feminine looking for a guy. Plus he’s filtered to the high heavens! Fake.

He is so beautiful... Femininity will conquer! He’s not that filtered, he’s just genuinely beautiful. Koreans have high standards.

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Way too feminine looking for a guy. Plus he’s filtered to the high heavens! Fake.
He's not fake at all lol while it's true that the photo has many filters, his asian genetics still make him a good looking guy

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women find Jason Statham insanely attractive! He's dated the hottest women!
His woman is in the top 10 hottest on the planet! Now that is attractive!!

Attachments

• C26778D2-15C6-4DA1-AF97-2F2B1F5111FC.jpeg
    C26778D2-15C6-4DA1-AF97-2F2B1F5111FC.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not fake at all lol while it's true that the photo has many filters, his asian genetics still make him a good looking guy

Asian genetics make men have full heads of hair, and no body hair in many cases....So it's kinda ideal.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s not model handsome but can kick *** and most women love a man that can look after himself. A lot of women want a real man not some dweeb who weighs about 6st wet with a full head.

Women do want a real man! That is a sure fact!

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You understand, that most women don't want that right? Women want men and not androgynous looking boys. Could be popular with teen girls though.

Have to say I agree with Pigeon, that women want real men who exude masculine energy to make them feel more feminine.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet a prime Bad Pitt would look good bald too

but you're not Brad Pitt so stop referencing celebs with ideal bone structures that can rock any look

David.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a small head? The worst thing about losing my hair is now everyone can see how tiny it is. If I look downwards and walk people can't tell but when I look straight at them or they see me from the side, it is quite small. I try to compensate by growing a thick beard and thankfully it does help a lot!! If I didn't have the beard I would look like an alien. Oh I miss you so much hair :( You hid my head so well.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can grow a beard but it looks like sh*t on me.

I don't understand it. I have an attractive face and can grow thick facial hair but as soon as I start growing a beard I look like a mangy hobo.

Maybe it's because of my swarthy medditeranian looks. Not fond of the black color either.

I think beards looks best on blondes like Charlie Hunnam or however you spell his name.

Anyway if I go bald I'm going for a clean shaved tanned look like the rock and will roid myself to the gills.

Last edited:

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can grow a beard but it looks like sh*t on me.

I don't understand it. I have an attractive face and can grow thick facial hair but as soon as I start growing a beard I look like a mangy hobo.

Maybe it's because of my swarthy medditeranian looks. Not fond of the black color either.

I think beards looks best on blondes like Charlie Hunnam or however you spell his name.

Anyway if I go bald I'm going for a clean shaved tanned look like the rock and will roid myself to the gills.

A 5 o'clock shadow really works well on pretty much all male faces!

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 5 o'clock shadow really works well on pretty much all male faces!
Honest to god I used to model for a high end agency in my 20's and I still look like absolute sh*t with any kind of facial hair even stubble. Did then, do now.

I'm an anomaly.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honest to god I used to model for a high end agency in my 20's and I still look like absolute sh*t with any kind of facial hair even stubble. Did then, do now.

I'm an anomaly.

So, do you think clean shaven is best? I've always wondered that!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Clean shaven was popular in the 80's and 90's but currently, facial hair is the norm. And if your bald and shave your head facial hair is almost required to get people to focus on the face rather than your head. I guess in those cases you have take advantage of where you can grow thick hair.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a small head? The worst thing about losing my hair is now everyone can see how tiny it is. If I look downwards and walk people can't tell but when I look straight at them or they see me from the side, it is quite small. I try to compensate by growing a thick beard and thankfully it does help a lot!! If I didn't have the beard I would look like an alien. Oh I miss you so much hair :( You hid my head so well.
If you have a small head, then shave your beard. A beard will only create more imbalance between your head size and your face.

An alien head is a head that is too large in comparison to the face.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather look good both ways but we can't have it all.

To me beards represent more of a white mans look that even the olive skinned Greeks, Spanish and otherwise better looking clean shaven exotic men can't pull off nearly as well.

Of course this doesn't apply to everyone but it's a general rule of thumb.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgrA2g0MN_pDE-J_cjyPj6-MCCMvCRdoP0YMgrx_DOeKo1psQ.jpg

0_GettyImages-592638926.jpg

johnstamos.jpg

john-stamos-beard-1-1140x1604.jpg

Last edited:

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news for tanned people is our heads look a hell of a lot better bald than creepy white bald heads

michael_rosenbaum.jpg