Isn't Living A Happy And Healthy Life Wayyyyy More Important Than Hair?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence, but how does anyone find this attractive...:

B09A584D-92C3-4522-A0DA-EA40B3353008.jpeg

He looks like your local pedo lmao

Otis James

My Regimen
Reaction score
Modern times mean men need to have hair, apparently!!
It’s worth remembering lads, hair might help you get the girl initially ( I’m not sure that’s actually true though!) but if you’ve got no personality to keep her, that’s the bigger problem!
Ultimately, being a good catch will get you further in the long run.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Modern times mean men need to have hair, apparently!!
It’s worth remembering lads, hair might help you get the girl initially ( I’m not sure that’s actually true though!) but if you’ve got no personality to keep her, that’s the bigger problem!
Ultimately, being a good catch will get you further in the long run.

I agree fully. However for me personally its more down to how my hair (or lack of) makes me feel about myself. No confidence = life sentence.

Otis James

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree fully. However for me personally its more down to how my hair (or lack of) makes me feel about myself. No confidence = life sentence.
Yeah I get you! We’re all here suffering to different extents. I’m loosing mine, and I have long hair! I just think that a lot here seem to think that they’d get “attractive” women if they had hair. If they haven’t got attractive women, I’m pretty sure it’s not because of their lack of hair! As brutal as that sounds!

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I get you! We’re all here suffering to different extents. I’m loosing mine, and I have long hair! I just think that a lot here seem to think that they’d get “attractive” women if they had hair. If they haven’t got attractive women, I’m pretty sure it’s not because of their lack of hair! As brutal as that sounds!

Yeah man i agree - far too much emphasis gets placed on appearance. As men there are a lot of contributing factors. You can be as good looking as you want but if you dont have game and a personality to back yourself any attention you do get will be short lived. However i do make an exception to that rule in your 20's . 20's with severe hair loss would be pretty brutal socially.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Who cares about hair just for relationships? It’s more than that... It’s the embarrassment of going out in public with bad hair, and then being paranoid if people are staring... I have to lie to people and say that I have telogen effluvium or a thyroid disease, if they are wondering why my hair is so thin... If I told people I have male pattern baldness, they will definitely look at me differently...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares about hair just for relationships? It’s more than that... It’s the embarrassment of going out in public with bad hair, and then being paranoid if people are staring... I have to lie to people and say that I have telogen effluvium or a thyroid disease, if they are wondering why my hair is so thin... If I told people I have male pattern baldness, they will definitely look at me differently...

How is male pattern baldness any different from hair loss from any other type of Alopecia ? Either way in the eyes of others the outcome is the same.

Otis James

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m not clear in this? Rather than say you are simply loosing your hair, you tel them you have a medical condition instead?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is male pattern baldness any different from hair loss from any other type of Alopecia ? Either way in the eyes of others the outcome is the same.

Because male pattern baldness has ‘male’ in it, and others see me as more than just a male. I am evidently androgynous, and constantly have such a refined appearance, saying that I have male pattern baldness just makes me feel ugly! It’s weird, I know...

Okk6281

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think telling people what to do with their life is stupid. If someone wants to have hair then let them. Also some people do it for themselves and some do it for spiritual reasons or are metal....lol.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have the same taste.

He has a great YouTube channel, where he does makeup tutorials... I love watching his channel, and it’s greatly informative!!! And he’s literally so good looking lmao :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

Okk6281

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a great YouTube channel, where he does makeup tutorials... I love watching his channel, and it’s greatly informative!!! And he’s literally so good looking lmao :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:
Im just wondering how do they have such healthy hair when they are constantly bleaching and dyeing it.

Otis James

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes... :confused: Ugh the lengths I go to lmao
Why not just say “going bald then? Leave the “male pattern” out of it.... most people aren’t even aware that it’s called male pattern baldness!
It seems you have a deeper issue with it, which I completely understand. I was more commenting on the unhealthy obsession some seem to have, about how women view men with no hair.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just wondering how do they have such healthy hair when they are constantly bleaching and dyeing it.

Asian genetics... I have those same hair genetics, with resilient hair. I used to bleach my hair constantly, and it would never be damaged and would remain healthy. Also, it’s due to particular products we use!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just say “going bald then? Leave the “male pattern” out of it.... most people aren’t even aware that it’s called male pattern baldness!
It seems you have a deeper issue with it, which I completely understand. I was more commenting on the unhealthy obsession some seem to have, about how women view men with no hair.

I can’t even say I’m going bald, that just seems as if I am admitting I am ugly... It’s weird but... :confused:

Otis James

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, you said earlier, “how does anyone find this attractive”.. I find it a stupid thing to say, quite frankly! I don’t like skinny women. My mate Dave loves them. I like women with tattoos, my mate Ben doesn’t. My mate Ben likes white women. I prefer brown skin!
You get what I’m saying?

Okk6281

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asian genetics... I have those same hair genetics, with resilient hair. I used to bleach my hair constantly, and it would never be damaged and would remain healthy. Also, it’s due to particular products we use!
I got my hair professionally bleached once and then i had amnesia for two days.