Is This Proof male pattern baldness Isn't Entirely To Do With Androgens?

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are 3 things you can count on as you get older: 1rst Your body goes, 2nd your mind goes, and I forget what the third thing is.
Yes my Mom went through thyroid surgery and is doing very well.
Mate you are 30 years old and your hair hasn't changed for 16 years (why are you on the forum exactly?), you just can't understand.

Losing your hair from age 17 is absolutely brutal. No concealer is gonna give you a hairline. If finasteride gives you sexual sides as it does for me it's basically impossible to do anything.

No male pattern baldness is not enough reason to hang yourself, but the fact that someone else has an even worse disease doesn't matter one bit.
For Steve Tabernack; Hello Steve, I am Monty. I read your post and I come bearing hope and a chance to get your stud back while on Finasteride. You feel any darn way you want. That is absolutely your right!! Retinoid meant to help. He is a decent helper guy around here and is very knowledgeable. I think he is great.
Well I went through chemotherapy and radiation therapy, but I suspect it was beginning antidepressants that brought on almost complete, fast hair loss. My doctor put me on Finasteride 5 mg for a prostate condition and hair regrowth. A year later my hair is back to normal. Full and curly.
By 3 months into the medication hair loss had stopped and gradient (hair loss slowed almost immediately), gentle hair growth had begun. Six months in, hair was pretty much back, albeit thin in some places but new hair still growing in. I think it was at 8-10 months it was back to normal. .>>So hold on to your hat cowboy, it's going to be a fast bucking ride. Ha. Actually time seemed to drag. But the periodic surprises are nice. Oh! Hair sighting! Uh! There's another! 3-4, 10. I have babies! I have hair! Then comes the day, in front of the mirror. Wait I'm covered. It's thin but I think I'll skip the hat. The months do go by and it gets better and better and thicker.

Now as to feeling like a man again and having some sexual satisfaction. I assume my high dose Finasteride 5 mg affected my sexual prowess. Sadly no climax. A good buddy turned me onto, Libido Max, an herbal Testosterone male enhancer. Works for my friend and absolutely for me too. Larger, harder easily sustained hard ons. Intense and satisfying climax, with multiple ejacs if you want. Size gradually increases too, hard and soft and seems permanent. I have seen my buddy's equipment and it has definitely increased too, (never too big, ha ha) I have been on it for a year. It has been great to be in command of my libido and personal equipment again. One of the ways it operates, is to dialate your vascular system to promote more blood flow, especially to your crotch. I would start with one or 2 geltabs an hour or so before you want to engage in sexual activity. Do it on an empty or near empty stomach. A slight buzz and tingle in your pants usually indicates it's in your system. And you are ready for take off Captain. Park yourself in front of some hot visuals or partner up and go have some serious fun. Boy have you earned it! Some how this stuff overrides the Finasteride's Chastity belt hold on your tools.
Your body does get used to it. I started with 1 pill and worked up to 3 or 4, a year later. I find it on eBay for $18-$25 per 75 geltabs bottle. I order ahead when running low. Effective duration is 1½,-3 hrs. Usually 2-2½ hours. There are smaller amounts you can. It is not for folks with heart problems or on heart mmedications. Well enjoy if you try it. Why suffer without sex if you don't have to? It's nice to be a randy buck again. There is a light at the end of the tunnel my friend. And we'll will be here for support friend.

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a picture of an 8 year old boy who has a genetic disease which causes premature aging similar to but not as severe as Progeria. As you can see he is a NW3 and he clearly has no androgens in his body.. If he has receded to NW3 without androgens then I wonder what else is causing his hair to recede.. Share your thoughts guys!

For those interested, the pic is from a video called: The curious case of my face: Children living with rapid aging of the skin.
This is why there is no hairloss when our androgen level is the highest(around 20 years old)
Hypothesis:
Progeria causes loss of his collagen levels
Loss of collagen causes inflammation
Hair loss may be hair follicle sensitive to this inflammation
Or we are prone to cause this inflammation, and our own metabolism is not easy to solve this inflammation

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone levels are highest around that age is one tie in. Testosterone levels drop as we get older. But there are young people that age and younger who are androgen free and still suffer early and tragic hair loss. Typically Male Pattern Baldness starts 25 to 35 years of age. Theoretically I should be bald carrying the X bald chromosome from my bald maternal grandfather. But I found out new information that you could more likely inherit it from your bald father. Or both male ancestors could have full heads of hair and the descendant is bald. My father had thin hair but no balding. My brother and I have thick hair until my medication induced baldness. Could it be that a combination of ancestral genes evolves a new proto type or a genetic dice toss?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why there is no hairloss when our androgen level is the highest(around 20 years old)
Hypothesis:
Progeria causes loss of his collagen levels
Loss of collagen causes inflammation
Hair loss may be hair follicle sensitive to this inflammation
Or we are prone to cause this inflammation, and our own metabolism is not easy to solve this inflammation
Did you even read my post? Lol. I said its not Progeria. People with this disease can live a lot longer, into and probably past their 30s