Is This Forum Dying? ( Seven Word Title ...)

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't expect a transplant to change your life, that's fine. I'm an otherwise nice looking guy who was just derailed by aggressive hair loss/norwooding.

Don't get triggered I haven't seen your hair or talked about it, some high Norwood do luck out and I hope that is your story. Farsen is a dimwit, all hair forum data should be deleted everywhere then if we can't talk about public results good or bad.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Hi! You refer to one pic with a „*“, having posted three pics without marking any of them with a „*“, please advise, thanks.

I didn't understand what you are saying..
may be pic is not rendering here on this site.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't understand what you are saying..
may be pic is not rendering here on this site.
For me, a * is used to make a (specific) reference. You used a * without marking anything/any of the pics beforehand. In addition, you posted 3 pics, but your comment following the * mentions (only a/one) pic. That's why I am totally confused and almost a little triggered now.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
For me, a * is used to make a (specific) reference. You used a * without marking anything/any of the pics beforehand. In addition, you posted 3 pics, but your comment following the * mentions (only a/one) pic. That's why I am totally confused and almost a little triggered now.

It is one jpg with 3 different images inside.
* was just to tell I took it from that.
Nowadays..copyright is very serious issue..so don't want anyone to get offended.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Afro..few of the members you mentioned are pure bullies who insulted other people just because they were different.
If you don't acknowledge this,you need to think whom you are supporting.

Finally someone who speaks the truth.
Some of those guys totally deserved to get banned and this place is far better off without them. Certain people here used to get away with saying the most vile things - racism, misogyny, telling other members they would be better off dead, bullying and more but because they've got big personalities people miss them? F*ck off!!!
People say this Afro guy is very intelligent but if he can't see the bigger picture he's pretty myopic and easily influenced. He's far from the only one though.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words.

I stopped posting here as a regular as a protest against the bans. There were many of them, including those of some good posters. At first, I did not protest at all, I made no critique, however as they accumulated it bothered me more and more. I realized that my previous lack of protest / acquiescence was mistaken. Following one of the bans, there was a thread where many of us protested, and we requested that the bans be rescinded. The amnesty was backed by 90% or more of the active forum community. The moderators declined, and the way it came off is that they had a personal animus toward many of the banned members. I personally found that distasteful, and so I left as a protest to a new forum, one that isn't reddit.

The decline of this forum is due to three comparable components. First, some great posters were banned: WhitePolarBear, Rudiger, Hairblues, DBW, Baldhurts, etc. I didn't always get a long with them but they stimulated discussion. Second, many of us left as a protest against the bans: Myself, That Guy, Macaroni, pjhair, CaptainForehead, etc. Of the first two groups, you can find many of us on a new, independent forum which has a more transparent banning policy. We are having many vigorous discussions about dating, aesthetics, Trump's transplant, etc. as we used to here. A few of us (myself, Rudiger, Hairblues, etc) kept the same usernames so it was easy to figure out who was who.

There were also losses due to people legitimately moving, independently of the moderation (as far as I know): @I.D WALKER, @Swoop, @shookwun, @IdealForehead, @Dench57, @Guzam, @Dante92, @hellouser , pasbrilliantbrunette, @EvilLocks, @Joan, @SmoothSailing , @parisienne, etc. It would be hard for any board to recover from such losses, and in this case these were concurrent with the mass bans and the ensuing exodus.

Some such as @DoctorHouse tried to stay here and helped rebuild, but it was of no use.

When the bans happened, a moderator said that it wasn't an issue, that good people come and go. That is not correct. Yes, good people always go. But for new people to come, you need to have a good community in the first place. Getting rid of all of those people, and showing no remorse, may have permanently knee-capped this forum. It still has not recovered.

A community isn't just a place. The physical place is only the second most important ingredient. A community, first and foremost, is the people within it.

And as you know I'm still posting on hair loss forums. It doesn't reflect well on you that you left that out. You should have included: "Afro is still active on hair loss forums, just not this one."

What is this other forum?

I second that.

what is the name of that other forum? @Afro_Vacancy
Some of those people posted about interesting topics and their life experiences. Sometimes, their posts were a good read tbh.

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally someone who speaks the truth.
Some of those guys totally deserved to get banned and this place is far better off without them. Certain people here used to get away with saying the most vile things - racism, misogyny, telling other members they would be better off dead, bullying and more but because they've got big personalities people miss them? F*ck off!!!
People say this Afro guy is very intelligent but if he can't see the bigger picture he's pretty myopic and easily influenced. He's far from the only one though.
Sometimes people are just attracted to strong personalities, regardless of them being racists or bigots. See Trump.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes people are just attracted to strong personalities, regardless of them being racists or bigots. See Trump.

NPC spotted.

npchairloss.png

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Politics will always have haters.
It has money,power,status.
I have already told half of the world population is in depression just because they hate people like
Trump,Modi,Putin,Xi jinping,etc..

But on the forum,there is no need to bully someone.
We ain't going to earn a single rupee/dollar by doing that.
Why hurt anyone for cheap thrills?

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Or indeed Hitler. It never ceases to amaze/scare me how certain people have this weird charisma that can get them so much power and influence.

Politics will always have haters.
It has money,power,status.
I have already told half of the world population is in depression just because they hate people like
Trump,Modi,Putin,Xi jinping,etc..

But on the forum,there is no need to bully someone.
We ain't going to earn a single rupee/dollar by doing that.
Why hurt anyone for cheap thrills?

Well said, you seem like a decent person.
I don't see bullying as acceptable in any situation but I guess people do it on forums like this because they can hide behind their computer screens. They're cowards basically.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm familiar with his posts over the years so who did he actually bully? It was tantrums because of being bullied in his youth at least from his stories such as labelled down syndrome, baldy or old. He was in a mental asylum and it's difficult in such a person to cope with bullying more. Much love for trying apple cider experiment though it failed and took him to this terrible condition with fraudin photos.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually prefer big personalities myself. Even with Trump, a grade A dickhead, manages to amuse me quite often.

People who are vivacious and full of life are often easier to be around then a navel gazing wallflower.

This isn't to say that introverts don't have their merits, but on the day to day its better to be around social people then awkward people who you have to dig to get a conversation out of them.

Even with some of the former posters who were a bit unusual - dbw and baldhurts spring to mind - were awesome in their own way because they kept the place interesting.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually prefer big personalities myself. Even with Trump, a grade A dickhead, manages to amuse me quite often.

People who are vivacious and full of life are often easier to be around then a navel gazing wallflower.

This isn't to say that introverts don't have their merits, but on the day to day its better to be around social people then awkward people who you have to dig to get a conversation out of them.

Even with some of the former posters who were a bit unusual - dbw and baldhurts spring to mind - were awesome in their own way because they kept the place interesting.
Enough with the duplicate accounts. Please all stop it.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's not dying until @blackg stops singing, & at the moment I don't hear a sound

He's got his own sense of humour and I'm not sure everyone get him. I wasn't sure what to make of him at first but I've grown to like him. He's one of the few guys here who can laugh at himself.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
. Second, many of us left as a protest against the bans: Myself, That Guy, Macaroni, pjhair, CaptainForehead, etc.

WTF. I haven't left this forum. In protest or otherwise.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've observed, we have some extremes on this specific forum, the norwood 1's who are paranoid of losing more ground or haven't lost any hair at all, and the norwood 5's and upward who know they're ___ed for life.
Make way for the new generation and shake those fries!