Is This Forum Dying? ( Seven Word Title ...)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt it insane that there are still so many bad surgeons?

If you are licensed as a surgeon and you have been doing it for years surely you should be pretty damn good at it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye, i remember too that couple years ago there were so much interesting discussions here, and smart users like afrovacany or whitepolarbear, that was really nice to read.

Dont know what happened, its not like there are less bald dudes with time, so considering the fact that baldness is the most largest common men issue, and this forum probably is the largest one that deal with it - i am surprised that the activity here got really low

Afrovacancy was smart
Thank you for the kind words.

I stopped posting here as a regular as a protest against the bans. There were many of them, including those of some good posters. At first, I did not protest at all, I made no critique, however as they accumulated it bothered me more and more. I realized that my previous lack of protest / acquiescence was mistaken. Following one of the bans, there was a thread where many of us protested, and we requested that the bans be rescinded. The amnesty was backed by 90% or more of the active forum community. The moderators declined, and the way it came off is that they had a personal animus toward many of the banned members. I personally found that distasteful, and so I left as a protest to a new forum, one that isn't reddit.

The decline of this forum is due to three comparable components. First, some great posters were banned: WhitePolarBear, Rudiger, Hairblues, DBW, Baldhurts, etc. I didn't always get a long with them but they stimulated discussion. Second, many of us left as a protest against the bans: Myself, That Guy, Macaroni, pjhair, CaptainForehead, etc. Of the first two groups, you can find many of us on a new, independent forum which has a more transparent banning policy. We are having many vigorous discussions about dating, aesthetics, Trump's transplant, etc. as we used to here. A few of us (myself, Rudiger, Hairblues, etc) kept the same usernames so it was easy to figure out who was who.

There were also losses due to people legitimately moving, independently of the moderation (as far as I know): @I.D WALKER, @Swoop, @shookwun, @IdealForehead, @Dench57, @Guzam, @Dante92, @hellouser , pasbrilliantbrunette, @EvilLocks, @Joan, @SmoothSailing , @parisienne, etc. It would be hard for any board to recover from such losses, and in this case these were concurrent with the mass bans and the ensuing exodus.

Some such as @DoctorHouse tried to stay here and helped rebuild, but it was of no use.

When the bans happened, a moderator said that it wasn't an issue, that good people come and go. That is not correct. Yes, good people always go. But for new people to come, you need to have a good community in the first place. Getting rid of all of those people, and showing no remorse, may have permanently knee-capped this forum. It still has not recovered.

A community isn't just a place. The physical place is only the second most important ingredient. A community, first and foremost, is the people within it.

Afro is focusing on fitness and work last time I read anything written by him and he appears to be doing quite well in life.
And as you know I'm still posting on hair loss forums. It doesn't reflect well on you that you left that out. You should have included: "Afro is still active on hair loss forums, just not this one."

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Because one can only have bad transplants unless he's NW2 haha. Seems like for you it's absolute perfection or nothing. Well let me tell you this.. having a proper hairline, even with thin hair and growing it out a bit, then buzzing the sides and the back in a low fade, is a far better solution than being completely bald for 95% of white men. This is the essence of being "redpilled" when it comes to hair loss.. not this just shave it bro bullshit which makes you lose your identity and look old and alien-like. This is why transplants come in handy. If your skin is pale you're gonna need proper framing and coloring. No one irl dissects your hair the same way people on this forum do anyway. If you think otherwise YOU might need mental help my guy

Avoid getting personal for such nonsense issues.
If I wanted I can also made such comment to you since you posted it change my life..comment but I don't want such things.
Don't be too serious man.

Watch face and lms channel's waw 1.2..
you will know how a guy was not even norwood6 bald was insulted just for having small recession.

Screenshot_20181021-125932.png Screenshot_20181021-124859.png Screenshot_20181021-125921.png Screenshot_20181021-125704.png

Last edited:

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ther's combovers and there's bad combovers. I can see both sides of the argument though - there arn't many hair styles that look worse then completely shaved, however when you start to look like these guys you really should "just shave it bro" (as much as you might hate being told that).

View attachment 102352 View attachment 102353

Well Colin Farells picture has good donor density in this picture. He could easily cover his thinning hair with FUE. Add a bit of Toppik and you are good to go. Or just go bald and circle jerk on the /bald reddit.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I wanted I can also made such comment to you since you posted it change my life..comment but I don't want such things.

you will know how a guy was not even norwood6 bald was insulted just for having small recession.

View attachment 102362 View attachment 102359 View attachment 102360 View attachment 102361

Why you even here? incel Forum is offline today?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

I stopped posting here as a regular as a protest against the bans. There were many of them, including those of some good posters. At first, I did not protest at all, I made no critique, however as they accumulated it bothered me more and more. I realized that my previous lack of protest / acquiescence was mistaken. Following one of the bans, there was a thread where many of us protested, and we requested that the bans be rescinded. The amnesty was backed by 90% or more of the active forum community. The moderators declined, and the way it came off is that they had a personal animus toward many of the banned members. I personally found that distasteful, and so I left as a protest to a new forum, one that isn't reddit.

The decline of this forum is due to three comparable components. First, some great posters were banned: WhitePolarBear, Rudiger, Hairblues, DBW, Baldhurts, etc. I didn't always get a long with them but they stimulated discussion. Second, many of us left as a protest against the bans: Myself, That Guy, Macaroni, pjhair, CaptainForehead, etc. Of the first two groups, you can find many of us on a new, independent forum which has a more transparent banning policy. We are having many vigorous discussions about dating, aesthetics, Trump's transplant, etc. as we used to here. A few of us (myself, Rudiger, Hairblues, etc) kept the same usernames so it was easy to figure out who was who.

There were also losses due to people legitimately moving, independently of the moderation (as far as I know): @I.D WALKER, @Swoop, @shookwun, @IdealForehead, @Dench57, @Guzam, @Dante92, @hellouser , pasbrilliantbrunette, @EvilLocks, @Joan, @SmoothSailing , @parisienne, etc. It would be hard for any board to recover from such losses, and in this case these were concurrent with the mass bans and the ensuing exodus.

Some such as @DoctorHouse tried to stay here and helped rebuild, but it was of no use.

When the bans happened, a moderator said that it wasn't an issue, that good people come and go. That is not correct. Yes, good people always go. But for new people to come, you need to have a good community in the first place. Getting rid of all of those people, and showing no remorse, may have permanently knee-capped this forum. It still has not recovered.

A community isn't just a place. The physical place is only the second most important ingredient. A community, first and foremost, is the people within it.

And as you know I'm still posting on hair loss forums. It doesn't reflect well on you that you left that out. You should have included: "Afro is still active on hair loss forums, just not this one."

Afro..few of the members you mentioned are pure bullies who insulted other people just because they were different.
If you don't acknowledge this,you need to think whom you are supporting.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Why you even here? incel Forum is offline today?

Wtf man,I haven't even read a single post from you?
Are you new here?
When did you joined this forum?
Seems like you are new user..
or some another fake account made today to reply me.
or maybe you are someone unworthy whom I forgot to take notice.
#Roasted

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I gathered from your post is that you were telling people to check into mental institutions if they think a hair transplant can fix their problems. Maybe I misunderstood your comment. *shrugs* Also if you want to say anything just go ahead. It's unlikely I could get hurt by the words of a total stranger on the Internet.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 102362 View attachment 102359 View attachment 102360 View attachment 102361
I already know those videos. I don't get what you're trying to show me though? Has nothing to do with the point I made. Besides there are beautiful, model tier girls who are dating guys who have a receding hairline. I follow one on Instagram. Yes some women are complete assholes for no reason but so are a lot of men.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
What I gathered from your post is that you were telling people to check into mental institutions if they think a hair transplant can fix their problems. Maybe I misunderstood your comment. *shrugs* Also if you want to say anything just go ahead. It's unlikely I could get hurt by the words of a total stranger on the Internet.

No way...This cannot be possible.
In no way I have said wrong thing to anyone.
Only one whom I said wrong I clearly remember is Ukrainian guy for which I still feel sorry..even after 1 year.
Another is fellow Indian guy but he is not online here nowadays.
I don't attack anyone..and if I did,I delete it soon..

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah the good old nostalgia goggles.

I might have a unique perspective on this, I became active about four years ago when I began to diffuse immensely. Fred was just going full force freaking out about hairloss and taking us through his story.

I temporarily fixed my issues with finasteride and good regrowth and became completely inactive...I just remembered my awful time and this place infrequently...I got sides and returned a couple of months ago.

The first thing I noticed was that this place is basically like a time capsule, the exact same desperation, am I balding threads, discussion about potential cures and finasteride controversies. It was as nothing had changed at all in a very eerie way.
You might have gotten attached to those forum personalities and think your generation was unique, but objectively we are all replaceable. This forum is still the same limbo repeating the cycle of baldness and I feel like talking to ten Fred’s about the same stuff everyday in here.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dhtbaldy You’re a real jerk mate. You may not like the guy’s current hair nor his attutude but to mock his hair in this forum just shows how much of a jerk you are.
The guy’s been banned for a while now and was handed a realy shitty hand in terms of hairloss (something most of us can relate to) but he decided to so something about it. He didn’t have a great donor area and couldn’t take finasteride.
Anyways, who cares he’s happy with it which is all that matters in the end.
Some people prefer to shave it all off, others like having some hair. Who are you to tell people what they should do?
Btw, his hair is decent and in my opinion an improvement over the bald look. I heard he’s having a third hair transplant in 2019 for his crown. That combined with some fibers should give him a full head illusion. So yeah, personally, I’ll take that anyday over being slick bald. I think you should delete your posts and reflect on yourself and your actions. You might think that anything goes on the internet but you might’ve really hurt someone’s feelings without realizing it.
M

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
@dhtbaldy You’re a real jerk mate. You may not like the guy’s current hair nor his attutude but to mock his hair in this forum just shows how much of a jerk you are.
The guy’s been banned for a while now and was handed a realy shitty hand in terms of hairloss (something most of us can relate to) but he decided to so something about it. He didn’t have a great donor area and couldn’t take finasteride.
Anyways, who cares he’s happy with it which is all that matters in the end.
Some people prefer to shave it all off, others like having some hair. Who are you to tell people what they should do?
Btw, his hair is decent and in my opinion an improvement over the bald look. I heard he’s having a third hair transplant in 2019 for his crown. That combined with some fibers should give him a full head illusion. So yeah, personally, I’ll take that anyday over being slick bald. I think you should delete your posts and reflect on yourself and your actions. You might think that anything goes on the internet but you might’ve really hurt someone’s feelings without realizing it.
M
It's obviously that person is bitter bc of their past, whatever that may be.

He tried to "assert superiority" into other members by mentioning how much better his own hair situation is. Assholish.

I shared my real story and genuine feelings, and he mocked me for it. I have no personal gain from encouraging people to get a transplant. It has helped me a lot and now I recommend others to follow the same path. Part of my advice always included not to expect perfection, and take the option one might need more procedures in the future into consideration.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't expect a transplant to change your life, that's fine. I'm an otherwise nice looking guy who was just derailed by aggressive hair loss/norwooding.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

@Afro_Vacancy, nice to see you are doing well and have moved on. I really would not say I stayed here to rebuild. I really don't think most people really cared if I was here or not. Due to my addictive nature, I attached myself to this forum mostly out of boredom and on occasion to give advice. But the most I got out of this forum was entertainment because as you know this place is full of "characters". I never actually felt I belonged here so I have slowly learned to detach from this place. I am glad you found a place where you are appreciated and can have the type of conversations that interest you. You were one of the best posters on here and will always be a legend.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
If you don't expect a transplant to change your life, that's fine. I'm an otherwise nice looking guy who was just derailed by aggressive hair loss/norwooding.

In which zones your transplant was done?

calc-layer-bg.png

*Pic from hairclinic budapest,taken from google search.

Last edited: