Is This Forum Dying? ( Seven Word Title ...)

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You cleary seem to have a beef with him or why else would you make a new account here just to f*** around?

And again just for you, where in my postings did I say ANYTHING about his hair? I didnt judge his hair. I did not commend once what I think his hair looks like.

What I stated is, why you clearly needed to lie about his case and telling he had 3 transplants? Why? And instead of answering me you call people "noob" like some kids straight from the Call of Duty servers. What a joke.

Okay you didn't judge but if you know him that well show me close up clinic approved pictures? No comb over, lighting and all angles covered especially top photo. I will take back what I said because of his honesty now and also noob you told me first so keep that joke to yourself. I thought I saw he did 3 surgeries if it's wrong fine then two if you know this 100%.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes,you can laugh.
Do you think girl's are fool?
You cannot escape the attentive observation of female eyes.
You will be labelled as balding,no matter how many transplants you undertake.
I accept your comment that bald people are not acceptable to majority people,but there are few people who like such style.

Combover's are universally rejected,I have confirmed this from girl living in village to a girl studying in top college in a big city.
Wow, you spoke to TWO girls about a completely hypothetical matter and now you think you know it all? My hair transplant has changed my life to the point where girls who weren't attracted to me when I was bald started seeing me as a hot guy. People were literally like "wow you look like a different person, younger". I've been dating girls who are nearly a decade younger than me. But blackpill us, almighty lookismer! Transplants are bad!! It's better to look like a generic pale alien than to add coloring and framing to your face!!

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Wow, you spoke to TWO girls about a completely hypothetical matter and now you think you know it all? My hair transplant has changed my life to the point where girls who weren't attracted to me when I was bald started seeing me as a hot guy. People were literally like "wow you look like a different person, younger". I've been dating girls who are nearly a decade younger than me. But blackpill us, almighty lookismer! Transplants are bad!! It's better to look like a generic pale alien than to add coloring and framing to your face!!

Don't get triggered.
Hair transplant is beautiful for low norwoods.
It looks beautiful around hairline regions..
frontal inverted gaussian region,midscalp region and Temple.
Other than that,its failure.
This is not enough for norwood 6.

Your post sounds like an ad.
You remind me of ads that said..
"After using this it change my life".

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get triggered.
Hair transplant is beautiful for low norwoods.
It looks beautiful around hairline regions..
frontal inverted gaussian region,midscalp region and Temple.
Other than that,its failure.
This is not enough for norwood 6.

Your post sounds like an ad.
You remind me of ads that said..
"After using this it change my life".
Well I was Norwood 4-5 and @JohnsonDDG saw my transformation and confirmed it was amazing.

When will the general public ever understand this...
In an alternate reality where being a bald man is better than getting a transplant, they would.

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@justinbieberscombover ; hey bro , i don't achieve to talk with you in private message , but could you share some pics of your transplant ?
it is always great to see good result ! ( give me some hope)

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural baldness hair that's kept sharp and clean is much better than failed surgery that gives disfigurement.
LOL you've got to be kidding. How exactly does one keep baldness "sharp and clean"? Going the just shave it bro route? Please. Even a bad transplant is preferable to that, and Fred's result is not even bad, regardless of what some hair loss "patient advisor" has to say. Would he really have been better as a NW5 bordering on a NW6? Remember where we are, who the f*** is somebody to belittle someone for taking action against their hair loss? Isn't that the whole reason we're here?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL you've got to be kidding. How exactly does one keep baldness "sharp and clean"? Going the just shave it bro route? Please. Even a bad transplant is preferable to that, and Fred's result is not even bad, regardless of what some hair loss "patient advisor" has to say. Would he really have been better as a NW5 bordering on a NW6? Remember where we are, who the f*** is somebody to belittle someone for taking action against their hair loss? Isn't that the whole reason we're here?
Thank you, finally someone with common sense.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Starting up with bad hair transplants?
You better visit hospitals and check them instead of wasting time on the forum.
Bad hair transplant guys are disappointed because of the failure.
Planning starts soon for the next hair transplant,with another new surgeon with new hopes.

Read inputs of hair transplant surgeons on how they salvage previous hair transplants,done by another doctor.

Last edited:

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
One chromedome and one who was one say this is good hairs, i'm sold on your dope hope. El dutasteride and Decade2 have good hair and other low Norwood surgeries and calling this class is so desperate it's glum.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting up with bad hair transplants?
You better visit hospitals and check them instead of wasting time on the forum.
Bad hair transplant guys are disappointed because of the failure.
Planning starts soon for the next hair transplant,with another new surgeon with new hopes.

Read inputs of hair transplant surgeons on how they salvage previous hair transplants,done by another doctor.
Because one can only have bad transplants unless he's NW2 haha. Seems like for you it's absolute perfection or nothing. Well let me tell you this.. having a proper hairline, even with thin hair and growing it out a bit, then buzzing the sides and the back in a low fade, is a far better solution than being completely bald for 95% of white men. This is the essence of being "redpilled" when it comes to hair loss.. not this just shave it bro bullshit which makes you lose your identity and look old and alien-like. This is why transplants come in handy. If your skin is pale you're gonna need proper framing and coloring. No one irl dissects your hair the same way people on this forum do anyway. If you think otherwise YOU might need mental help my guy

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
One chromedome and one who was one say this is good hairs, i'm sold on your dope hope. El dutasteride and Decade2 have good hair and other low Norwood surgeries and calling this class is so desperate it's glum.
Maybe there's a lot of "hairloss lingo" in this post but I barely understand what I'm reading. Please use English.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 102238

View attachment 102239

Like this?

Yeah, so natural and neat. Real clean and sharp, bro.

Let me laugh.

sharpandclena.jpg

Sharp and clean.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because one can only have bad transplants unless he's NW2 haha. Seems like for you it's absolute perfection or nothing. Well let me tell you this.. having a proper hairline, even with thin hair and growing it out a bit, then buzzing the sides and the back in a low fade, is a far better solution than being completely bald for 95% of white men. This is the essence of being "redpilled" when it comes to hair loss.. not this just shave it bro bullshit which makes you lose your identity and look old and alien-like. This is why transplants come in handy. If your skin is pale you're gonna need proper framing and coloring. No one irl dissects your hair the same way people on this forum do anyway. If you think otherwise YOU might need mental help my guy

You just raped the entire (BDD)Forum here.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just raped the entire (BDD)Forum here.
They actually fill the forum with nonsense and misinformation.. bald spots catch the attention of the eyes. So when people talk to a bald guy they are likely to be distracted by his forehead instead of focusing on his eyes and mouth. That's why, in most cases, one's face should be framed by a hairline. Thin hair is not as much of a problem; it's mainly about coverage, not density.

Last edited:

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes,you can laugh.
Do you think girl's are fool?
You cannot escape the attentive observation of female eyes.
You will be labelled as balding,no matter how many transplants you undertake.
I accept your comment that bald people are not acceptable to majority people,but there are few people who like such style.

Combover's are universally rejected,I have confirmed this from girl living in village to a girl studying in top college in a big city.

Ther's combovers and there's bad combovers. I can see both sides of the argument though - there arn't many hair styles that look worse then completely shaved, however when you start to look like these guys you really should "just shave it bro" (as much as you might hate being told that).

upload_2018-10-21_15-14-1.jpeg
upload_2018-10-21_15-14-16.jpeg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ther's combovers and there's bad combovers. I can see both sides of the argument though - there arn't many hair styles that look worse then completely shaved, however when you start to look like these guys you really should "just shave it bro" (as much as you might hate being told that).

View attachment 102352 View attachment 102353
Those guys didn't have a transplant. I agree that a combover like those you posted is trash.