Is This Forum Dying? ( Seven Word Title ...)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know of Fred as he's well known in hair loss circles for decades and a bit of a head case. He had a garbage result after three surgeries as he started from Norwood 7 and Propecia gave him boobs so he backed out of that. It looks weird, bald and diffuse all over including donor. I showed them to my patient advisor and he told me they only accept real candidates and achieve natural results unlike this, they don't care for money. The clinic then showed me good results with high resolution, quality lighting pictures from all angles which is reassuring and one of Tillman's talking points to avoid being scammed. Fred's are blurry, distant, shopped on the side profile, missing the top view and still look sh*t.
I've had a falling out with Fred, but to his defense his hair looks pretty good now. Have you seen his recent pictures?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I know of Fred as he's well known in hair loss circles for decades and a bit of a head case. He had a garbage result after three surgeries as he started from Norwood 7 and Propecia gave him boobs so he backed out of that. It looks weird, bald and diffuse all over including donor. I showed them to my patient advisor and he told me they only accept real candidates and achieve natural results unlike this, they don't care for money. The clinic then showed me good results with high resolution, quality lighting pictures from all angles which is reassuring and one of Tillman's talking points to avoid being scammed. Fred's are blurry, distant, shopped on the side profile, missing the top view and still look sh*t.

Is this guy Fred in pics?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still better than being slick bald

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair still looks sh*t even without proper pictures, like it's badly receded and transparent even the donor messed and should all be shaved. Some transplants are wow which I saw on this forum and I'm after one myself, he just got an unlucky curve ball being Norwood 7 patterned. He's old now but better to look natural baldy than fake baldy, waste of tens of thousands of money.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

10 Post new user knows everything about Fred? At least show some balls and post with your real account.

Said that he had 2 transplants, not 3 AND his second isnt even 1-year-old. That's like saying Donald Trump raped a woman when instead, he just gave her a handshake. Fake news as always. Now just for you:

Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

So if you want to judge others hair transplant (which for me is fine lol) at least be honest. in 3-4 months HIS SECOND hair transplant will be more or less fully grown and than you can judge if 2 transplants gave a Norwood 6/7 a good result.

JasonStatham out.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair still looks sh*t even without proper pictures, like it's badly receded and transparent even the donor messed and should all be shaved. Some transplants are wow which I saw on this forum and I'm after one myself, he just got an unlucky curve ball being Norwood 7 patterned. He's old now but better to look natural baldy than fake baldy, waste of tens of thousands of money.
Nah his head honestly resembled a pale penis in the before pic, a white man gotta have some hair for the sake of framing and coloring.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most forums are either dead or dying thanks to social media platforms. Reddit pretty much put the nail in the coffin for all boards.

reddit is horrible, its just a cult of personality popularity contest of nonsense and gibberish, I like a couple of the "put your music here" subs to post some of my bands stuff but mostly anything else is stupid. God forbid you have a political discussion, you are left wing bombarded until your karma drops you from visibility or bans you. I ignored reddit for a while, then just used the music subs and now ignore it again. For something that claims to be so open there sure is a lot of censorship.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
. I am not a noob at all...

But then judging others with HUGE missinformation.

If you wouldn't be a noob, you would know the difference between 3 fully grown Hair transplants and 1 and the second still growing is big. But you didn't care you are spreading miss-information. That's the most earned dislike you can give. You cant wiggle yourselfes out of that. I don't care about you personally and what you did and didn't do. Just learn to inform yourselves before you judge others.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
But then judging others with HUGE missinformation.

If you wouldn't be a noob, you would know the difference between 3 fully grown Hair transplants and 1 and the second still growing is big. But you didn't care you are spreading miss-information. That's the most earned dislike you can give. You cant wiggle yourselfes out of that. I don't care about you personally and what you did and didn't do. Just learn to inform yourselves before you judge others.

Stop talking already and side tracking. So you think this is good hair? Get your eyes tested and stop coping. It looks pathetic the pictures speak more than you do in all your words. Inform yourself first by getting good close pictures on top or stay quiet noob.

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an objectively wrong transplant (or series of transpants).

I saw it in Reddit some months ago.
Surgeons should not operate on patients who have no possibility to regain (no pun intended) a decent coverage of the bald areas. The crown is completely naked. I know some of us think some hair is better than no hair. But how is this awful result better than a shaved head?

Surgeons (not world class ones: I read ******** - or another Belgian - refused to operate the poor guy) should not be allowed to make thousands of dollars / euros leveraging on the hopes of NW6+ who would do anything to have the impression they have solved anything. They haven’t.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned that guys name! Even when he's not here Fred is still making these forums all about him lol!

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Stop talking already and side tracking. So you think this is good hair? Get your eyes tested and stop coping. It looks pathetic the pictures speak more than you do in all your words. Inform yourself first by getting good close pictures on top or stay quiet noob.

Hairs of that guy in pics look uglier than norwood 6 horshoe baldness.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned that guys name! Even when he's not here Fred is still making these forums all about him lol!

You got me flowing! It's just that he spoke a lot over years how he was saved by hair loss but there were zero close up pictures being the fruitcake he is and he advised people who have much more hair which is almost all. The hair looks ugly and abnormal even in the distant low resolution photos with auto light correction only. Men like Joe Tillman or Spex talked about their problems and now corrected work with pure honesty. This man is a loony coping fraud.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You cleary seem to have a beef with him or why else would you make a new account here just to f*** around?

And again just for you, where in my postings did I say ANYTHING about his hair? I didnt judge his hair. I did not commend once what I think his hair looks like.

What I stated is, why you clearly needed to lie about his case and telling he had 3 transplants? Why? And instead of answering me you call people "noob" like some kids straight from the Call of Duty servers. What a joke.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a chill pill why so personal with dislikes, we're here get the best care for our hair and judge which you wrote. I already explained that I have had hair loss since around 08 and have read all the forums on and off since the days of Bryan. I am not a noob at all I just don't remember my username let alone password from time ago. I can say Propecia has kept all of my hair with some hairline thinning in a decade which needs work. Decade2 helped me out actually almost a decade ago and I've only come back on here to talk to some users who had successful surgery and mentors like Joe. My patient advisor said the result is garbage and its actually at month 6 where you don't grow hair anymore just remodelling of existing hair. See the pictures again and the white circular show it's been shopped on the side profile. The white straighter line and the green show his donor is perm fucked by the surgeon and also retrograde balding. Look at Dr Erdogan's professional pictures in terms of quality and angle views.
@Admin

This guy is sharing images on the open forum without consent.

It really should be deleted.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairs of that guy in pics look uglier than norwood 6 horshoe baldness.
Natural baldness hair that's kept sharp and clean is much better than failed surgery that gives disfigurement.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.SprW_fp-tH5tNMAX5cahowHaFj%26pid%3D15.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.istockphoto.jpg

Like this?

Yeah, so natural and neat. Real clean and sharp, bro.

Let me laugh.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
View attachment 102238

View attachment 102239

Like this?

Yeah, so natural and neat. Real clean and sharp, bro.

Let me laugh.

Yes,you can laugh.
Do you think girl's are fool?
You cannot escape the attentive observation of female eyes.
You will be labelled as balding,no matter how many transplants you undertake.
I accept your comment that bald people are not acceptable to majority people,but there are few people who like such style.

Combover's are universally rejected,I have confirmed this from girl living in village to a girl studying in top college in a big city.