Is there's even any point in being in a relationship with a woman?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I'm half the person I was, there is no debate, no debate...........no debate.

All that love that alludes me and all the people that are rude and cruel to me, do you want to know why?

Well, I haven't earned it yet baby!

Yet it seems you've got everything now, whilst I've made a terrible mess of my life!

Still, I'm my Mothers only son, but I'm the most inept that ever stepped.

So, where do you're intentions lay? All I see is a girl afraid!

A buck-toothed girl from Luxembourg who thinks the sun-shines out of her behind!

It seems so unfair that I want to cry

Yet there's nothing funny about people wanting to die

So I'll see you and the rest of the others at the cemetery gates..................
You claim these words as your own... but I’ve listened well and I’ve heard them sung, a hundred times, maybe less maybe more.
If you must write prose or poems on a forum, the words you use should be your own!!! Don’t plagiarise or ”take on loan”.
Because there's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose, who knows and who trips you up and laughs when you fall.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You claim these words as your own... but I’ve listened well and I’ve heard them sung, a hundred times, maybe less maybe more.
If you must write prose or poems on a forum, the words you use should be your own!!! Don’t plagiarise or ”take on loan”.
Because there's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose, who knows and who trips you up and laughs when you fall.
Dude is out here spamming The Smiths lyrics, actually fits in with the pity party that's roaming this section.

Little does he know though, The Smiths' lyrics were ironic and they were actually deprecating these emo/incel types.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is out here spamming The Smiths lyrics, actually fits in with the pity party that's roaming this section.

Little does he know though, The Smiths' lyrics were ironic and they were actually deprecating these emo/incel types.
I have a weak spot for The Smiths and have been enjoying the spam. I don’t know anyone IRL who knows the lyrics :)