Is there's even any point in being in a relationship with a woman?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I thought Western womyn were strong and independent??? If anything like this happens on a Netflix show, the woman always puts the sexist males in their place with a flashy Kung Fu move and a snarky one liner.
Lmao even in Poland women are brash and cocky till you raise your voice or raise your hand, they don't even try to fight you and the only thing they do is cry and go in fetal position. Unless she trained martial arts or krav maga, she can't do sh*t if someone just lashes out on her and starts f*****g up her face

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Egypt is BY FAR the most women-unfriendly place i've ever been and I advice any woman to not go alone or not to go at all.

For your reference: I've been in more than 50 countries and I've also been in Marocco, Algeria and Tunesia as well.
I must say: all of North-africa is a horrible place for (western) woman. But Egypt tops it all. I've been from Cairo (the worst) to Aswan and everything in between. Only not Sharm al Sheik.

That being said, i haven't been to India yet and I hear afwul stories from girls that went there. Just straight up rape stories.
A female friend of mine traveled, often solo, to many countries in LatAm, Africa, Europe, SE Asia in her early/mid 20s. She told me the only time she ever felt unsafe or nervous was in Cairo when she was followed in the street by a local guy. Granted, she hasn’t yet been to India.

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A female friend of mine traveled, often solo, to many countries in LatAm, Africa, Europe, SE Asia in her early/mid 20s. She told me the only time she ever felt unsafe or nervous was in Cairo when she was followed in the street by a local guy. Granted, she hasn’t yet been to India.
Lucky her... India, imagine that, the next guy following her being @Oknow on vacation and eagerly looking for a date

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing called a strong and independent woman, whether in the west or outside of it. If women are so "strong" and "independent" why don't they:-

1- Pay equal taxes

2- Stop trying to get alimony and endless money after a divorce

3- Work hard jobs

4- Fight in the frontline of the military

5- Stop demanding their men to be completely physically superior to them

6- Stop depending on men for almost everything

7- Stop whining to get infinite privileges in society while contributing less than 5% of what men contribute

8- Stop expecting men to be perfect while demanding men to "accept their flaws"

9- Start moving their asses and contribute to humanity with ANYTHING instead of spending their time crying on social media, making excuses to justify their incompetence, doing useless sh*t and chasing low quality men who treat them like sh*t

@iCloud you're a woman right? So maybe you should answer us the question of why women are supposedly so strong and independent, yet they're overall useless and still demand to be treated like children or else they cry like little b****s until their whiteknights and corrupt governments grant their outrageous requests because they have a urine-filled hole between their legs?
I just can’t relate to what you write about women. I don’t think you have ever had a female friend?
I am not useless, nor do I want to be treated like a child. I am just a regular person, women are regular persons, just like men are. Women are not extreme stereotypes, just like men are not. No, I don’t expect men to be perfect, no, I don’t whine on social media - I’m not into social media at all. I’m generally fine, and happy with the society I live in. And I work hard and pay my taxes, just the same as men do. And the same goes for all my female friends.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just can’t relate to what you write about women. I don’t think you have ever had a female friend?
I am not useless, nor do I want to be treated like a child. I am just a regular person, women are regular persons, just like men are. Women are not extreme stereotypes, just like men are not. No, I don’t expect men to be perfect, no, I don’t whine on social media - I’m not into social media at all. I’m generally fine, and happy with the society I live in. And I work hard and pay my taxes, just the same as men do. And the same goes for all my female friends.
Thankyouuuuuu.
We need more woman on here. It's like an incel forum.

And let me ask you for all these guys:
Will you ever not date a nice guy that is bald or balding even though he is nice, funny and just a good person?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thankyouuuuuu.
We need more woman on here. It's like an incel forum.

And let me ask you for all these guys:
Will you ever not date a nice guy that is bald or balding even though he is nice, funny and just a good person?
Yes, I’d date someone bald(ing) (and already have).

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aside from having sex which is overrated anyway and not worth all the effort? Call me a coper or whatever i don't really care. But women, especially moden women, are utterly insufferable to be around. Everytime i witness women talking and hear the dumbshit they spew, i feel like having an aneurysm due to the lack of logic and ridiculousness of what they say. Not to mention the dozens of other negative traits that they "can't help but have", like the lack of empathy, being manipulative, hypocrisy, having a sheep mentality, lack of wisdom, immaturity, emotional weakness, etc

So as a man you basically lose your money, time, emotions and have to constantly deal with women's bullshit all for the sake of ... sex? Doesn't seem to be worth it in the slightest
Some women out there are amazing human beings who also look good.
And its nice to be in a relationship with a woman who resonates with you, has same personality/sense of humour as you and has same hobbies as you.
Its great to be with someone who you could do shitload of things together.
But those women know their worth and ofc they wont date bald men.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is plenty of reason. I’m bald and wear a wig. She brings a lot of joy into my life. We have traveled, gone camping, cook together, pretty much do everything together. I lean on her when I’m sad about my mothers health. She doesn’t cost me money. Well we enjoy our incomes together. She makes the exact same I make which is 70k a year and I’m also t very short! The trick is finding genuine women and believe me they do exist!

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is plenty of reason. I’m bald and wear a wig. She brings a lot of joy into my life. We have traveled, gone camping, cook together, pretty much do everything together. I lean on her when I’m sad about my mothers health. She doesn’t cost me money. Well we enjoy our incomes together. She makes the exact same I make which is 70k a year and I’m also t very short! The trick is finding genuine women and believe me they do exist!
But I want the one I can't have..........

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao even in Poland women are brash and cocky till you raise your voice or raise your hand, they don't even try to fight you and the only thing they do is cry and go in fetal position. Unless she trained martial arts or krav maga, she can't do sh*t if someone just lashes out on her and starts f*****g up her face
that's kind of a messed up thing to joke about