Is there's even any point in being in a relationship with a woman?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You live in Egypt, can't be that bad with women there?
Feminism has infiltrated my country long ago. Women here are increasingly getting very aggressive, greedy and selfish. They want to be put on pedestal by getting all thei Islamic, religious rights while also enjoying a liberal, feminized lifestyle. Not to mention that the majority of young women here are w****s even if they do it in secrecy. They basically demand too much money to agree getting married and then demand you to spend money on them after marriage while refusing to do their house duties, give sex, or treat you with any kind of respect

Most marriages end up in divorce here and the woman initiates those divorces 80% of the time. She takes almost all your sh*t and your kids and you aren't even allowed to see your kids except 2 hours each WEEK in a public place. Wives here literally beat up their husbands and abuse them physically, some of them even kill their husbands and get away with it

The idea that the middle east is some heaven for men and hell for women is the biggest bullshit ever and just shitty western media propaganda for dumbass sheltered westerners to make them feel better. Women are the same sh*t everywhere and their nature will never change, and if they could they would most likely kill most men in cold blood without caring

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feminism has infiltrated my country long ago. Women here are increasingly getting very aggressive, greedy and selfish. They want to be put on pedestal by getting all thei Islamic, religious rights while also enjoying a liberal, feminized lifestyle. Not to mention that the majority of young women here are w****s even if they do it in secrecy. They basically demand too much money to agree getting married and then demand you to spend money on them after marriage while refusing to do their house duties, give sex, or treat you with any kind of respect

Most marriages end up in divorce here and the woman initiates those divorces 80% of the time. She takes almost all your sh*t and your kids and you aren't even allowed to see your kids except 2 hours each WEEK in a public place. Wives here literally beat up their husbands and abuse them physically, some of them even kill their husbands and get away with it

The idea that the middle east is some heaven for men and hell for women is the biggest bullshit ever and just shitty western media propaganda for dumbass sheltered westerners to make them feel better. Women are the same sh*t everywhere and their nature will never change, and if they could they would most likely kill most men in cold blood without caring
Holy sh*t I was fixated autistically to get an Egyptian wife because I look at Fawzia Fuad lmao

As for your OP, you are right. Many relationships are just for sex and showing off (LOOK I AM ATTRACTIVE) while relationship is purely to find a girl who will bear your children and marry her. You can love her or just like her, the thing is she must be useful and not have her just because she has a c*** between her legs. Many women are just taught to be worthless. Bring sl*t shaming and beating cheating partners and situation will change in a while

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t I was fixated autistically to get an Egyptian wife because I look at Fawzia Fuad lmao

As for your OP, you are right. Many relationships are just for sex and showing off (LOOK I AM ATTRACTIVE) while relationship is purely to find a girl who will bear your children and marry her. You can love her or just like her, the thing is she must be useful and not have her just because she has a c*** between her legs. Many women are just taught to be worthless. Bring sl*t shaming and beating cheating partners and situation will change in a while
Most Egyptian women look like sh*t anyway, Fawzia Fuad was like top 10% when it comes to beauty

I agree with the rest though, women think they can be super f*****g entitled just because they spread their legs

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys find these women lmao? The ones I know are nothing like this.

If you truly find women this insufferable and your only reason for being with them is sex, then no it absolutely doesn't seem worth it

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you guys find these women lmao? The ones I know are nothing like this.

If you truly find women this insufferable and your only reason for being with them is sex, then no it absolutely doesn't seem worth it
They can literally be found everywhere. I guess i can blame myself because I am almost the worst pick for any woman (I am a pathological liar)

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any point in ever having children, oh I don't know

What I do know, is we're here and it's now......

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont even wanna be with a woman knowing that I Will be bald in a few years and also doing my topical treatments in a relationship would suck. Ever since knowing i was balding i have not been in a relationship so this was 11 years ago. Frankly I have never been in one.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any point in ever having children, oh I don't know

What I do know, is we're here and it's now......
So stretch out and wait, stretch out and wait, there is no debate, no debate, no debate

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont even wanna be with a woman knowing that I Will be bald in a few years and also doing my topical treatments in a relationship would suck. Ever since knowing i was balding i have not been in a relationship so this was 11 years ago. Frankly I have never been in one.
Why tho? I mean the worst is uncertainity if she is going to stay with you after you lose your hair, but tbh after you shave and find someone you have that fear no longer. I bet the worst must be when you start a relationship as NW1 and you progress to NW7 but idk, am NW5 already and I can see that beautiful NW7 pattern incoming

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Egypt is BY FAR the most women-unfriendly place i've ever been and I advice any woman to not go alone or not to go at all.

For your reference: I've been in more than 50 countries and I've also been in Marocco, Algeria and Tunesia as well.
I must say: all of North-africa is a horrible place for (western) woman. But Egypt tops it all. I've been from Cairo (the worst) to Aswan and everything in between. Only not Sharm al Sheik.

That being said, i haven't been to India yet and I hear afwul stories from girls that went there. Just straight up rape stories.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Egypt is BY FAR the most women-unfriendly place i've ever been and I advice any woman to not go alone or not to go at all.

For your reference: I've been in more than 50 countries and I've also been in Marocco, Algeria and Tunesia as well.
I must say: all of North-africa is a horrible place for (western) woman. But Egypt tops it all. I've been from Cairo (the worst) to Aswan and everything in between. Only not Sharm al Sheik.

That being said, i haven't been to India yet and I hear afwul stories from girls that went there. Just straight up rape stories.
That's true. But that's for the tourists not the natives

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is that?
Because ignorant people with no education here believe that tourist women are w****s who like getting sexually harassed. Also those tourists usually wear clothes too revealing compared to the natives which many people here are not used to seeing. And finally because those tourists are usually defenseless unlike the native women who are aggressive and have men to protect them

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
And finally because those tourists are usually defenseless unlike the native women who are aggressive and have men to protect them
But I thought Western womyn were strong and independent??? If anything like this happens on a Netflix show, the woman always puts the sexist males in their place with a flashy Kung Fu move and a snarky one liner.
Does this happen regularly in Kairo? Is it basically one big action scene of tough Karen's throwing cis normative Egyptian men through the air?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
But I thought Western womyn were strong and independent?
There's nothing called a strong and independent woman, whether in the west or outside of it. If women are so "strong" and "independent" why don't they:-

1- Pay equal taxes

2- Stop trying to get alimony and endless money after a divorce

3- Work hard jobs

4- Fight in the frontline of the military

5- Stop demanding their men to be completely physically superior to them

6- Stop depending on men for almost everything

7- Stop whining to get infinite privileges in society while contributing less than 5% of what men contribute

8- Stop expecting men to be perfect while demanding men to "accept their flaws"

9- Start moving their asses and contribute to humanity with ANYTHING instead of spending their time crying on social media, making excuses to justify their incompetence, doing useless sh*t and chasing low quality men who treat them like sh*t

@iCloud you're a woman right? So maybe you should answer us the question of why women are supposedly so strong and independent, yet they're overall useless and still demand to be treated like children or else they cry like little b****s until their whiteknights and corrupt governments grant their outrageous requests because they have a urine-filled hole between their legs?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since my last break up I have no interest in another any time soon. The whole process of meeting someone, dating and building a brand new relationship all over again is too stressful. Good, but stressful. And the last thing I need now is stress.