Is there's even any point in being in a relationship with a woman?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont even wanna be with a woman knowing that I Will be bald in a few years and also doing my topical treatments in a relationship would suck. Ever since knowing i was balding i have not been in a relationship so this was 11 years ago. Frankly I have never been in one.

bro live your life
Once you get into a serious relationship I doubt she will care anyway

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shut your mouth, you go about things the wrong way.

You think the sun shines out of you're behind, but you ain't no charming man.

Your a spineless swine with a cemented mind.
This has to be Morrissey's alt account, I knew that guy was on finasteride.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
is it inevitable?

the more he ignores the problem, the closer it gets? hes wasting his time?
Frankly Mr Shankley, he is too busy wasting his time reeling around the fountain.

But Keats and Yates are on his side if he gets hit by a bus, so he shouldn't panic at the disco, for him and all the shoplifters shall unite.

Well, that's what she said..................

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aside from having sex which is overrated anyway and not worth all the effort? Call me a coper or whatever i don't really care. But women, especially moden women, are utterly insufferable to be around. Everytime i witness women talking and hear the dumbshit they spew, i feel like having an aneurysm due to the lack of logic and ridiculousness of what they say. Not to mention the dozens of other negative traits that they "can't help but have", like the lack of empathy, being manipulative, hypocrisy, having a sheep mentality, lack of wisdom, immaturity, emotional weakness, etc

So as a man you basically lose your money, time, emotions and have to constantly deal with women's bullshit all for the sake of ... sex? Doesn't seem to be worth it in the slightest

1) you are meeting the wrong type of women

believe it or not, women are like men, some you don’t get along with, others you do

2) don’t depend on a woman to fulfill you, your on a journey in life, and people (note: said people, not women) come and go, where a few remain as your best friends for life. You should have the mindset when you meet someone, that you are still ‘single’ and they are additional to your life.

How many people have you met in your life, that you are no longer in touch with. Same applies with women.

3) dating is a wonderful experience, it gives you an opportunity to learn about what you want in a partner and have sex

4) don’t take women seriously, lots express themselves based on how they feel at any one moment in time

more to the point just make them feel like you are a good listener, that’s all they want

Last edited:

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) you are meeting the wrong type of women

believe it or not, women are like men, some you don’t get along with, others you do

2) don’t depend on a woman to fulfill you, your on a journey in life, and people (note: said people, not women) come and go, where a few remain as your best friends for life. You should have the mindset when you meet someone, that you are still ‘single’ and they are additional to your life.

How many people have you met in your life, that you are no longer in touch with. Same applies with women.

3) dating is a wonderful experience, it gives you an opportunity to learn about what you want in a partner and have sex

4) don’t take women seriously, lots express themselves based on how they feel at any one moment in time

more to the point just make them feel like you are a good listener, that’s all that want
Some good points there.

What is your favourite straddling position?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the pain was enough to make a shy bald incel reflect and plan a mass murder!

Hair brushed and parted, typical me typical me typical me.

Last edited:

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your youth may be gone, but you’re still a young man.
But I'm half the person I was, there is no debate, no debate...........no debate.

All that love that alludes me and all the people that are rude and cruel to me, do you want to know why?

Well, I haven't earned it yet baby!

Yet it seems you've got everything now, whilst I've made a terrible mess of my life!

Still, I'm my Mothers only son, but I'm the most inept that ever stepped.

So, where do you're intentions lay? All I see is a girl afraid!

A buck-toothed girl from Luxembourg who thinks the sun-shines out of her behind!

It seems so unfair that I want to cry

Yet there's nothing funny about people wanting to die

So I'll see you and the rest of the others at the cemetery gates..................

Last edited: