Is there any chance if you are short and bald?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
The height thing really does suck but I almost feel like I could get away with being short if I have hair. The combination of the two really is depressing .

but the masculine look a shaved head gives off Does not go well with a short build

I have never really tried appraoching women but I feel like when I'm bald this will be something I need to pick up

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yes it is,pic do not give proper representation..
this bike has kick that if return,will fracture one's leg.

This bike is too heavy,its 350 cc and sounds so loud,also the air it pumps from exhaust can be feel from 10 feets.

- - - Updated - - -

This 350 cc is not for speed dude..this biike is too heavy.
Your lack of knowledge is problem here.

I can challenge you you will fall if you drive this bike.

Search Bullet Bike on net,i dont know if there is any video on youtube,hear its sound,the thump.

resu

Reaction score
If you're short having a thick neck is a must, a requirement even, that and perfect white teeth.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
All those muscles of his wouldnt help him get laid.

To androgynous looking facially.

Im having a hard time figuring out why he looks so BETA, and feminine. I believe it's within the brow, eyes, and orbital rims.

His actual facial structure itself is pretty masculine. Big jaw, big head/

My theory being is that the hall mark of an attractive face is the mid-center of someones face. this is what makes or breaks an attractive person

]
kcie50.png
[

Brad_Pitt_300.jpg

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
the reason why his face does not match his body is because his body is full of roids, the problem is that face are not affected by roids, you can't build face muscles, so his body bloated but his face stayed the same.
you can tell that his original body is a very skinny body to match his face.

shookwun

Reaction score
Your face has receptors that steroids attach to. Anywhere where there is muscle, and receptors.. steroids will attach.

Why do you think over many years a lot of bodybuilders on steroids develop bigger pronounced faces, and jaws. The masseter, and temporalis muscle grow also....

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Your face has receptors that steroids attach to. Anywhere where there is muscle, and receptors.. steroids will attach.

Why do you think over many years a lot of bodybuilders on steroids develop bigger pronounced faces, and jaws. The masseter, and temporalis muscle grow also....

even if they do I don't think it's anything noticeable.

Also, can you check your pms?

shookwun

Reaction score
of course it's noticible, but this over the course span of many years.
lee-priest-clen.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Lee preist is probably not a good example seeing as he was on Growth hormone as a teenager throughout his bodybuilder career, ontop of being on testosterone.

Point being is androgens effect anything where there is a receptor including the face.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Lee preist is probably not a good example seeing as he was on Growth hormone as a teenager throughout his bodybuilder career, ontop of being on testosterone.

Shouldn't that have made his voice deeper?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Short guys can get game, and lot's game. Look at the late Prince. This guy five foot two. That's four inches shorter than the average girl's height. He got more pussy
than I will ever get. Even if I was a millionaire, I still couldn't have as much sex with women. And these were hot women, the hottest from all over the globe. Didn't
stop him from playing basketball at the high school level. So, there's no excuse. Of course it helped he was a talented musician, I'm sure.

I think you are understating his musical "stature". I am a rock drummer and in the musical business, well _before_ his death, everyone joked about what a ridiculous genius he was. I don't think it is very fair to use him as an example about short people having the same reproductive chances of tall people, which are privileged according to more than a scientific study.
Plus, he was short but NOT bald :D

blackg

Reaction score
I think you are understating his musical "stature". I am a rock drummer and in the musical business, well _before_ his death, everyone joked about what a ridiculous genius he was. I don't think it is very fair to use him as an example about short people having the same reproductive chances of tall people, which are privileged according to more than a scientific study.
Plus, he was short but NOT bald :D
Haha.. A bald Prince would of been a laughing stock!!
His musical abilities would of been completely ignored by the masses.
If this guy, Prince, went bald after his first album.. then none of us, except for the very musically inclined, would of heard of him.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score