Is there any chance if you are short and bald?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I have very bad family history for balding and mostly have diffuse thinning. I would like to get on propecia but every doctor I have seen has told me I am potentially still growing and not to take it . I just don't really see myself having hair past 25

i feel the baldness would matter a lot less if I had the height . I'm going to sound stupid by saying this but , at 5"6 you can't really pull off a tough / masculine look. Even by getting big at the gym at that height it will look weird.

i am also pretty pale with a slim build.

is there even any women that would be open to dating someone who is short and bald? This isn't a pity post , I just want to know if any women under age 30 could actually find that attractive

shookwun

Reaction score
I'll tell you this, I didn't realise how important frame and muscularity was until I 0 guarded my head last night. Height can be a saving grace but if you're skinny and bald you will look weak, and impotent looking. Fat and bald makes you look like androgynous esque male.

If you are not naturally gifted in the frame department for structure and muscularity then I recommend hitting the gym regardless.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Get on Propecia as soon as it's recommended by doctors. How old are you btw? You can get a hair transplant and keep it low like Fred. Some hair is much better than no hair. Get a nice body, it doesn't hurt and you will be nice to look at.

You aren't really that short and maybe you might even grow some more.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are not extremly aesthetic you are fcked

meet once bald guy around 5'6 he looked very nice because of very accurate frame (wide shoulders and narrow hips), low body fat, good face and proper facial hair — he looked like Moby but with better skull and also he was artist and into club music or something like that

if you miss at least one feature from the list above sorry but you will be foced to celibate

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to have any success:
- hit the gym NOW. You will NOT look "weird"
- eat less and better
- learn an art or a profession that allows you to be close to as MANY women as possible

otherwise, man, you will not be noticed. I am saying this for your sake; I am not being a jerk.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have very bad family history for balding and mostly have diffuse thinning. I would like to get on propecia but every doctor I have seen has told me I am potentially still growing and not to take it . I just don't really see myself having hair past 25

i feel the baldness would matter a lot less if I had the height . I'm going to sound stupid by saying this but , at 5"6 you can't really pull off a tough / masculine look. Even by getting big at the gym at that height it will look weird.

i am also pretty pale with a slim build.

is there even any women that would be open to dating someone who is short and bald? This isn't a pity post , I just want to know if any women under age 30 could actually find that attractive

also I see a very short guy who goes gym on regular basis he is in his 40 (or 30, you cannot say for sure because of NW6) he is very jacked and big from the distance but still smaller than anyone why is at least average (5'10+) and never goes gym.

it seems he is overcompensating his flaws - height and baldness - he is "confident" and tries to joke all the time... but he has a average GF so it probably works

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
if you are not extremly aesthetic you are fcked

I don't know why but I think shorter guys need to be more aesthetic than taller guys. Tall guys can pull off a lot of looks, a tall fat guy will be seen better than a fat short guy. It's just my opinion, I don't know how girls see it.

Also some women are just obsessed with height, they will put short guys down and will only want tall guys. That's okay but don't spend time on them, being short is a total deal breaker for such women.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I am short and bald too..
Still I had 3/4 very close girls but stupid me...
I rejected them for other girl.. :(

The reason why three liked me was..

I was not just another person for them..was kind..and my face what they liked.

One girl is married to 6 feet 2 inch indian guy still she said she liked me even after her marriage..

I never feel same for her..so I never said...

Be kind,meet and have interactions with as much women as possible..
And don't be rude..

Don't get sad friend .never..

Be Kind Hearted...

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why but I think shorter guys need to be more aesthetic than taller guys. Tall guys can pull off a lot of looks, a tall fat guy will be seen better than a fat short guy. It's just my opinion, I don't know how girls see it.

Also some women are just obsessed with height, they will put short guys down and will only want tall guys. That's okay but don't spend time on them, being short is a total deal breaker for such women.

Xetudor, what you just said is totally true.
I am average height (at least in Spain: in Holland I am a midget).

I once liked a girl who was into tall men. TALL (190 cm at least). She was not tall herself (165 cm).
She had ugly men, but all tall. Tall was all she wanted.
She was not into me, therefore.
Once I told her I had new a girlfriend.
D'You want to know what she asked me?
"Oh, good for you! What's she like? Is she PETITE?"
WTF?
My reply: "Oh, come think of it, she's just a bit taller than you are, so a bit petite, yeah"

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xetudor, what you just said is totally true.
I am average height (at least in Spain: in Holland I am a midget).

I once liked a girl who was into tall men. TALL (190 cm at least). She was not tall herself (165 cm).
She had ugly men, but all tall. Tall was all she wanted.
She was not into me, therefore.
Once I told her I had new a girlfriend.
D'You want to know what she asked me?
"Oh, good for you! What's she like? Is she PETITE?"
WTF?
My reply: "Oh, come think of it, she's just a bit taller than you are, so a bit petite, yeah"

I found that short girls are more in taller guys. And they are not embarrassed or mocked when 150cm girl is holding hand of 190+cm guy. It is "cute".

But when 170cm guy goes with 190cm friend or 175cm girl he is pointed, lol.

I am 175 and honestly don't know how to live as 16Xcm even I feel much below average sometimes.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am short and bald too..
Still I had 3/4 very close girls but stupid me...
I rejected them for other girl.. :(

The reason why three liked me was..

I was not just another person for them..was kind..and my face what they liked.

One girl is married to 6 feet 2 inch indian guy still she said she liked me even after her marriage..

I never feel same for her..so I never said

Be kind,meet and have interactions with as much women as possible..
And don't be rude..

Don't get sad friend .never..

Be Kind Hearted...
Oh boii, you the playaa....you never disclosed this before.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh boii, you the playaa....you never disclosed this before.

just lol @ when somebody claims that girl has "something" with him without even once putting his dong inside her

Baldingat188

Reaction score
To answer your question I am 18 and my hair loss is not very noticeable to someone who isn't looking for it but I feel it will most likely progress within the next 1-2 years and it's frustrating I can't start on finteraside .

I have been going to the gym for about a year now , pretty casually though. I don't have a bad build for having hair , but like you said if I go bald I would need to bulk up.

I just feel like sometimes if you get super big and are short that is looked down upon as well , in addition to the time commitment of going to the gym all the time

I am not ugly with hair but I don't think I have a good face for going bald . I have always relied on my hair to make me look better . It seems a hair Peice wasn't a bad idea but after reading shokwuns post about it it is less appealing option .

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
probably not. I think height trumps everything, next to money.

Im 5-8 and even thats short for most girls.

anything under 5-6 is tough but there is a VERY short guy at my gym, like 5-5 under who has a super fit and pretty cute GF. I feel his pain because I can tell they used to come all the time but I think he stopped. There was one time where I think he caught her looking at me work out and she ran over and gave him the biggest kiss after to show him and everyone whos she was. I thought it was nice. Im not saying she was checking me out but just watching me work out because not many people in my gym can picture me putting up the weight I do and many just "watch". I could tell he got a bit depressed because of his height when he saw her watching. I would never ever make any attempt to be flirty or showy in a situation like that, thats just taking advantage of another guys shortcomings (no pun). I would GLADLY flirt with a girl who is with a 6' NW0 guy tough if given the chance lol.
Theres a girl there who works out hard and is super adorable with like the BEST lower half Ive ever seen. I catch her checking me lift time to time (again not checking "me" out) and I always make an attempt to get a smile or something from her but she never will with her 6' NW0 BF next to her lol.

One day maybe. God her butt is godly!

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
probably not. I think height trumps everything, next to money.

Im 5-8 and even thats short for most girls.

I'm 5'10 and a girl called me short and out of nowhere and insisted I was 5'7 and said she will only date tall men (over 6'1). She was really weird.

You mean generate genuine attraction? No.
I don't even think height really turns women on as much as they're just being picky just because they can. If you see a guy in a picture you don't even know how tall he is but they judge how attractive he is. OP is even taller than most women. As a guy it makes no sense to me why the length of a man's bones might turn a woman on. I never looked to taller guy and envied them, in fact I think being average size is great.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but the size of that "bone" has nothing to do with height.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. They have sex with the guy, and then they're like "too bad he's short!", but yeah, they still f-ck him.

You might be on to something here. I guess if the girl really likes tall guys (and a lot of them do) they will always go for the tallest they can get.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
there have been studies before that show women prefer a taller guy.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

"The results on partner preferences are a bit discouraging if you’re a short man. In general, women were more likely than men to think that the man should be taller and they didn’t want to be in a relationship in which they were taller than their male partners. Men liked being taller than their partners, but they didn’t care about the height difference as much as women did. "

"Men were most satisfied with women
slightly shorter than them (about 3 in.), but women were most satisfied when they were much shorter than their male partners (about 8 in.). "

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They want to be nearly a foot smaller as an average?! Getting near c***-sucking height while standing up. A lot of women have daddy issues or something.

Actually on 2nd thought I just google image searched "height difference in couples" and damn, yeah a good foot or so difference between the male and female looks good. Even being 4 inches higher they look instantly give more of an impression of being "pals".

Great now I can be insecure about being slightly above average height too.