Is there any chance if you are short and bald?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy may not look great but he looks good.

He looks good only by specific angle. His shoulders are pathetic and he can do nothing about this. Even his NW0 doesn't save him, lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks good only by specific angle. His shoulders are pathetic and he can do nothing about this. Even his NW0 doesn't save him, lol.

You know who would look worse than him and have a harder time with the ladies?

The same guy, but with 20 lbs less muscle and 50 lbs more fat.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I have very bad family history for balding and mostly have diffuse thinning. I would like to get on propecia but every doctor I have seen has told me I am potentially still growing and not to take it . I just don't really see myself having hair past 25

i feel the baldness would matter a lot less if I had the height . I'm going to sound stupid by saying this but , at 5"6 you can't really pull off a tough / masculine look. Even by getting big at the gym at that height it will look weird.

i am also pretty pale with a slim build.

is there even any women that would be open to dating someone who is short and bald? This isn't a pity post , I just want to know if any women under age 30 could actually find that attractive

At 5'6 trying to get big at the gym would be a mistake yes.

The look that I've seen which works for short bald guys is the the "intense" no-nonsense Jason Statham look. This depends on your face shape.

I'd recommend taking up martial arts to develop that intensity, and body movement.

Getting women at 5'6 is difficult, but not impossible.

I wish you the best of luck in gaining another couple of inches.

- - - Updated - - -

Great now I can be insecure about being slightly above average height too

It's hard being a guy. Being above average is not good enough for women. You need to be in the top 10% to be deemed worthy of their eggs.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's all smoke, and mirrors. These type of guys look good by them self, but when they stand next to someone who has good structure or looks like they left.... they dissapear.

His problem is his face is so androgynous. He looks like a little kid on gear who never hit puberty,

Way overdone, and definitely on the juice. Most woman aren't into that type

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know who would look worse than him and have a harder time with the ladies?

The same guy, but with 20 lbs less muscle and 50 lbs more fat.

lol he spends all the time in gym at looks a little better than sh*t

most of guys go gym twice a week and looks much more better

life is unfair :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neck is one of the most important muscles to Have.

I can identifty someone who lifts almost right away by there neck, and traps alone.

It's a very brooding type of look, that makes you look tough.

jesus, now the neck is important?!?! Man, balding sucks. Hair is like an enormous security blanket. Luckily, I do have a strong neck/traps and muscular upper body. I have to get rid of these love handles quick though...

shookwun

Reaction score
Having a strong neck has always been considered attractive.

it falls within the facial aesthetics category.

Having a pencil neck is pathetic, and most men including women will think you look weak subconsciously.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Having a pencil neck is pathetic, and most men including women will think you look weak subconsciously.

lol thin neck = aristocratic
thick neck = meathead

probably neck is depends really it is not like baldness which is 100% bad

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
you should gain weight...not of muscles but real weight.

My sister strongly rejects my look when i lose weight,she says you look good when you are little bit fat.

She says girls don't like slim short guy because they will look like real short,looser..

i have surveyed this and i thing little bit fat is good for looks for short men.

I have taken pic of myself on Bullet Bike,one of the gigantic bike one can handle in India,and i look good according to people who look at that pic.
So gain weight.

Here is pic of Bullet bike,350cc.View attachment 40195

Man, I am starting to think you might be a troll. 350 cc is gigantic? Are you pranking us?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

therock.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Having a strong neck makes you look strong, and intimidating. Someone who can absorb a punch, and retaliate without second thoughts. IN sports a strong neck signifies power, and reduces the likelihood of being injured.

resu

Reaction score
12362474_465426960313051_673031325_n.jpg

Having a thick neck will definitely improve your face, don't know why it probably takes attention away by creating a pleasant rectangle, with a thin neck it creates a triangle from the shoulders to the chin.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Having a thick neck will definitely improve your face, don't know why it probably takes attention away by creating a pleasant rectangle, with a thin neck it creates a triangle from the shoulders to the chin.

imagine him nw6 lmao

shookwun

Reaction score
grZAZ.gif

androgynous cover boy

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

That neck is messed up. From the neck up he looks like a 15 year old who doesn't lift.

I'm guessing his physique is all steroids

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
That bodybuilder pic has got to be fake. Some one probably photoshopped that head on that body. Doesn't look real.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That bodybuilder pic has got to be fake. Some one probably photoshopped that head on that body. Doesn't look real.

Thats what I thought!
But then the dude has that pic on his instagram? :dunno: