Is there any chance if you are short and bald?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
They want to be nearly a foot smaller as an average?! Getting near c***-sucking height while standing up. A lot of women have daddy issues or something.

Actually on 2nd thought I just google image searched "height difference in couples" and damn, yeah a good foot or so difference between the male and female looks good. Even being 4 inches higher they look instantly give more of an impression of being "pals".

Great now I can be insecure about being slightly above average height too.

There is a saying in Italy: "height makes half of the beauty"

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
face is another part (and hair since it is 80% of face)

Holy ****, the guy in your sig. Legit one of the ugliest people I've ever seen not counting facial deformities/diseases.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'm kind of more of a reserved person to so I'm sure that wouldn't help . I wouldn't even care about getting laid 24/7 but I don't want to be a virgin well into old age

It's just depressing to me how bad of a combination short + bald is and it seems like there is nothing that can be done to improve it .

Even if I spent 2 hours a day at the gym and got some kind of tan it would still be rather undesirable . I really can't picture myself with a bald head because I don't have the face for it . My body fat is low yet my face still manages to look roundish. Pretty bad situation

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm kind of more of a reserved person to so I'm sure that wouldn't help . I wouldn't even care about getting laid 24/7 but I don't want to be a virgin well into old age

It's just depressing to me how bad of a combination short + bald is and it seems like there is nothing that can be done to improve it .

Even if I spent 2 hours a day at the gym and got some kind of tan it would still be rather undesirable . I really can't picture myself with a bald head because I don't have the face for it . My body fat is low yet my face still manages to look roundish. Pretty bad situation

Can you afford a hair transplant?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy ****, the guy in your sig. Legit one of the ugliest people I've ever seen not counting facial deformities/diseases.
People call him handsome in comments. And that he can pull "sly" look.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
People call him handsome in comments. And that he can pull "sly" look.
Do you mean he is a member of the sky bald shaved guys forum?
he is not shaved yet

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean he is a member of the sky bald shaved guys forum?
he is not shaven yet

No it was sarcasm. He told in one of his video he will never go fully "sly" and shave his sides.

He is quite brave tbh.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it was sarcasm. He told in one of his video he will never go fully "sly" and shave his sides.

He is quite brave tbh.

For some reason, that forum is the opposite of this.
Some people there have cool hair, but choose to lose it.
Take a look at this guy's hair:
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=27039.0
it is cool hair, but he shaves it and the results are not as cool. God knows what I would give to have that thickness of hair!
I don't know.

resu

Reaction score
What's weird about that other guy is that he has a fake tan and he looks young but with grandpa hair, with hair he would look quite good.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
For some reason, that forum is the opposite of this.
Some people there have cool hair, but choose to lose it.
Take a look at this guy's hair:
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=27039.0
it is cool hair, but he shaves it and the results are not as cool. God knows what I would give to have that thickness of hair!
I don't know.

He looks nice anyway, face/frame. Buzzcut will fit him perfectly tho.

It is a big difference btw when someone shaves by choice and shaves because of balding.

shookwun

Reaction score
You need to be in shape or atleast look the part when you're balding or B-A-L-D.

height can help off set the inferiority, but if you don't have a good structure, and height then packing some quality meat is the only way to not appear subhuman.

Muscle + hair = Ultimate male peacocking.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to be in shape or atleast look the part when you're balding or B-A-L-D.

height can help off set the inferiority, but if you don't have a good structure, and height then packing some quality meat is the only way to not appear subhuman.

Muscle + hair = Ultimate male peacocking.

For me gym is a not working since I have wide hips and narrow shoulders. Have a friend who has same bone structure and "bulking up". Just lol at narrow shoulders and big biceps SO RETARDED.

https://www.instagram.com/drjleader/?hair loss=en - look at this "jacked" incel, pathetic. When he wears cloths it doesn't look he goes gym at all.

And besides - be in the same gym with 6'2+ NW0 who really take gains from gym, come on...

shookwun

Reaction score
He's all smoke, and mirrors. These type of guys look good by them self, but when they stand next to someone who has good structure or looks like they left.... they dissapear.

His problem is his face is so androgynous. He looks like a little kid on gear who never hit puberty,

shookwun

Reaction score
i told this few times(2)...but i never glorified it because of my true love for crush..

U need to visit your father Dr. Bahtti for a Hair transplant.

resu

Reaction score
For me gym is a not working since I have wide hips and narrow shoulders. Have a friend who has same bone structure and "bulking up". Just lol at narrow shoulders and big biceps SO RETARDED.

https://www.instagram.com/drjleader/?hair loss=en - look at this "jacked" incel, pathetic. When he wears cloths it doesn't look he goes gym at all.

And besides - be in the same gym with 6'2+ NW0 who really take gains from gym, come on...

Look at that pencil neck! Having a thick neck is half the battle won.

shookwun

Reaction score
Neck is one of the most important muscles to Have.

I can identifty someone who lifts almost right away by there neck, and traps alone.

It's a very brooding type of look, that makes you look tough.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
you should gain weight...not of muscles but real weight.

My sister strongly rejects my look when i lose weight,she says you look good when you are little bit fat.

She says girls don't like slim short guy because they will look like real short,looser..

i have surveyed this and i thing little bit fat is good for looks for short men.

I have taken pic of myself on Bullet Bike,one of the gigantic bike one can handle in India,and i look good according to people who look at that pic.
So gain weight.

Here is pic of Bullet bike,350cc. 631630.jpg