Is the cure to this miserable disease anywhere close?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the latest updates, news and information we have? It seems like that information and news concerning hair loss cure - except some experiments from members here - have all died miserably. It's like the researchers have given up or failed and they don't even bother continuing any longer since they didn't give many fucks about curing hair loss in the first place and just wanted to try it because why not

What's the end game of this bullshit? Is our only hope at this point to keep ingesting our bodies with unknown obscure chemicals and pray that one of them will work perfectly without turning us into trannies or killing us?
if you are 20+ years old, you are late just to have good hair, even if stemson will restore your hair, and even give it better than those from the time of a teenager, you will lose your youth irretrievably, so I invest in cryonics, the chance is small but in the grave there is no chance

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure for baldness is the holy grail of cosmetic cures. If men had this cure you'd cut the incel population in half.
90% of women have sh*t genes, are short of fine build, and have sh*t hair, until gene editing and human design are developed children should have unique individuals, both in terms of intellect, strength and beauty. now a question for you - do you have children, how many want to have children, think about whether it makes sense ...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
90% of women have sh*t genes, are short of fine build, and have sh*t hair, until gene editing and human design are developed children should have unique individuals, both in terms of intellect, strength and beauty. now a question for you - do you have children, how many want to have children, think about whether it makes sense
Yes women have flaws too. However they control the dating market and they make all the demands. Aside from sex, what do women offer that a man can't get on his own?

resu

Reaction score
An hair loss cure would generate so much money it's insane, the reason there isn't one is because it's like curing AIDS or cancer, no matter how much money is spent nothing comes out.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An hair loss cure would generate so much money it's insane, the reason there isn't one is because it's like curing AIDS or cancer, no matter how much money is spent nothing comes out.
in my opinion, these are just conspiracy theories, it is simply difficult to implement, there are people on other forums who believe that we will sooner be immortal than cure alopecia

inmyhead

Reaction score
you don't believe it yourself
I do actually. I met some women who actually inspired me to work harder and made my mood better without even thinking about sex or anything related to that.

But I agree, if you pick women for sex only, she isn't going to lift you up at all.

Getting back to topic, I'm waiting for AR antagonists from China, they seem promising. Hopefully my hair wont detiorate too much in next 3 years...

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do actually. I met some women who actually inspired me to work harder and made my mood better without even thinking about sex or anything related to that.

But I agree, if you pick women for sex only, she isn't going to lift you up at all.

Getting back to topic, I'm waiting for AR antagonists from China, they seem promising. Hopefully my hair wont detiorate too much in next 3 years...
for me the only remedy is stemson, this from china is completely useless in my case

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody has articulated the protocol IMO..
There are things one can do to make a difference. I don’t get my ideas just from these forums, because although this forum has some smart individuals, they are not research scientists who actually conduct experiments & research studies.
So IMO, the typical solutions repeated over & over clearly are insufficient. The radical gender changing are not for 99.9% of males. So we are left with what really works in the long run. I would encourage anyone who thinks they have good ideas to start taking consistent photos as proof.
Photos can be deceptive, but at least one has something to show others.
I mentioned last week about PDO threads. Not one response. In the last week I received the threads & yesterday inserted them myself. I’ll see if they do anything

ratty

My Regimen
Reaction score

The AIDS vaccine is currently being tested, they are really close to releasing it to the public. But still no cure for hair loss.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
The AIDS vaccine is currently being tested, they are really close to releasing it to the public. But still no cure for hair loss.
Hmmm Moderna. No wonder the stock is so high. I read their mrna approach is cutting edge and could be a serious game changer. Imagine that vaccine and one for hsv. Then sex would lose one serious risk. Another victory for non-bald men and women.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure for baldness is the holy grail of cosmetic cures. If men had this cure you'd cut the incel population in half.
No Native American or Inuit incels, exist presumably. Or Siberians. Or Asians really, compared to whites and Semites. Africans not either so maybe this is not some much a cure situation but rather the cost of being white.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No Native American or Inuit incels, exist presumably. Or Siberians. Or Asians really, compared to whites and Semites. Africans not either so maybe this is not some much a cure situation but rather the cost of being white.
Not to mention but what if they "cure" male pattern baldness in the standard male chemical environment and it grows out like this? Cured or Worsened?

1629658392096.png

It might look a lot like growing a beard on one's head but said person has full coverage, so to speak and some guys are transplanting all sorts of hair from various nether regions, beard included. So without any rejuvenating factors like E2, guys would be growing in crappy brillo head kind of hair and presumably won't look like a young Brad Pitt. Check the protaglandin flow charts but wouldn't we more so expect crappy regrowth even if we get some little smidge. How come none of the incels math wizards on here understand Bayes Theorem? Why don't they incorporate beard and body hair growth into their analyses in terms of equilibrium states? Anagen is the key in whites/Semites/Asians and hair growth, not counts.

Last edited: