Is It Weird That I'm Legit Jealous Of This Guy

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry unrelated but its not worth another thread. i just got banned from a chat forum for saying women have it easier. lawl. choking on dat red pill

and ofc discriminated against for being incel. i was called "incel sh*t" like that has anything to do with my thoughts bein valid. reminded me of what you said @WhitePolarBear , incel men are the f*****g trash of society. iirc you had said something along those lines

You got BANNED for that?

What the f*** is this world coming to? What next, you'll get banned for changing your avatar?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@rclark has one the most poverty sense of humour I ever saw

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends if they are working class or middle class. Also, looks matter.

Try being an ugly working class girl in some northern town in England. The best they can hope for is to get knocked up and get a council life. Their lives are pure hell.

But sure, middle class women who are average looking or pretty have it easy.
no matter what though sugar daddy can rescue them

so the inequality is even more stark with the poor. like i said the only situation women have it harder is in traditonal sharia law muslim places

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there are plenty of top notch users here and @Dench57 is among them with stable post quality

He's been around a long time. That part is true.

He sounds like an a*** old man, or an older person, when you read his posts.

But if you see him on other hairloss blogs (under his Dench57 userid), you will see
he's just younger guy in his twenties/possibly thirty.

He's kind of a know it all. It's funny, I was surprised to find out his real age. He really
isn't as smart as he wants people to think he is.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. Are you + about that?
You're kind of crashing and burning here with the impotent flailing so I'm going to offer some words of advice.

Stop fighting with @Dench57. He's a long-term poster here that people either liked immediately or have grown to like. He writes a lot of jokes, a lot of them are misses, but a lot of them are funny so he's appreciated. He used to write more substantive posts, but at this point his story is told. IIRC, he's a good looking man prior to hairloss, and he can't use finasteride because his androgen response was up-regulated.

You on the other hand, had a funny schtick but you've exhausted it. The Jesus joke is over. So move forward please.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
He started trolling my posts

I think someone's telling porkies. Before I had ever interacted with you, you mentioned my name in several random threads with weird insults and started randomly disliking posts back from 2015.

Could care less about that stuff but I'll respond if you're calling me out again. You bore me with your inane spamming and you're bringing down the average IQ of this subforum. I would recommend baldtruthtaIk with Artista and k9gatton.

I'll see if you want to carry this on but I suggest we both use the ignore user function going forward because nobody wants to read this sh*t.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're kind of crashing and burning here with the impotent flailing so I'm going to offer some words of advice.

Stop fighting with @Dench57. He's a long-term poster here that people either liked immediately or have grown to like. He writes a lot of jokes, a lot of them are misses, but a lot of them are funny so he's appreciated. He used to write more substantive posts, but at this point his story is told. IIRC, he's a good looking man prior to hairloss, and he can't use finasteride because his androgen response was up-regulated.

You on the other hand, had a funny schtick but you've exhausted. The Jesus joke is over. So move forward please.

yo man why did u delete that tinder thread?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
no matter what though sugar daddy can rescue them

so the inequality is even more stark with the poor. like i said the only situation women have it harder is in traditonal sharia law muslim places
I feel like this man versus women debate has become who is the biggest victim. Men are trying to say they have it worse and women are saying they have it worse. I wonder how low it will sink to in the end.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think someone's telling porkies. Before I had ever interacted with you, you mentioned my name in several random threads with weird insults and started randomly disliking posts back from 2015.

Could care less about that stuff but I'll respond if you're calling me out again. You bore me with your inane spamming and you're bringing down the average IQ of this subforum. I would recommend baldtruthtaIk with Artista and k9gatton.

Everybody is supposed to ENTERTAIN you? You're Sir Isaac Newton? When did
that happen? :rolleyes:

You're the one trolling my posts. It's not the other way around.

By the way, it's just because you've been here a very long time. It's not really
because you're an expert, that you claim to be.

Maybe you're dragging the IQ down on this forum? Ever think of that?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You on the other hand, had a funny schtick but you've exhausted it. The Jesus joke is over. So move forward please.

I'm not making those jokes any more. It's just the avatar. I've grown accustomed to it.

If you read my latest posts, I've just moved on to hair topics.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude who the f*** cares lol. For all u know dench could be an overweight bald Asian living out of his moms basement who needs likes on a hairloss forum site to validate his existence.

Not saying this is true, just saying, who really gives a f***?

He says bullshit about me on multiple threads.

It's really none of your business. Why do you give a f***.

This doesn't involve you. Mind your own business.

blackg

Reaction score
i can sympathize with women having it shitty in muslim countries but western nations theyre treated as gods among men practically. in a way though i am glad i'm handed everything like they are. they are prone to becoming spoiled like what seems to be the case with these pink haired white girl sjws screaming about oppression
So you are spoiled just like those evil wenches!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are spoiled just like those evil wenches!
lol edited. i was super tired and out of it. i meant "i wasn't handed everything like they are". and lolz at your white knight overreacting desperate attempt to make a strawman. when did i ever say women were evil? i just said they had it a hell of a lot easier.

lolz you hope so bad that by making out my argument to be "WOMEN ARE EVIL" it sounds ridiculous and therefore i wont have a point lolz. thats what a strawman is

blackg

Reaction score
lol edited. i was super tired and out of it. i meant "i wasn't handed everything like they are". and lolz at your white knight overreacting desperate attempt to make a strawman. when did i ever say women were evil? i just said they had it a hell of a lot easier.

lolz you hope so bad that by making out my argument to be "WOMEN ARE EVIL" it sounds ridiculous and therefore i wont have a point lolz. thats what a strawman is
I think you're still tired if you took my comments too seriously. I was deliberately going for hyperbole.
I guess I should have used smiley faces but I don't like using them as I think a man should steer clear of this feminized practice.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're still tired if you took my comments too seriously. I was deliberately going for hyperbole.
I guess I should have used smiley faces but I don't like using them as I think a man should steer clear of this feminized practice.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
lol ok then fair enough