Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
god bless the ignore user function

650 posts of absolutely nothing

Your posts are so stupid.

You're just a background troll. You come out of the woods from time
to time with stupid comments.

Please ignore me, by all means. Like I give a sh*t. I don't.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you even care?

It was a joke about her avatar. Relax.

You mean Trumps program to build a wall in Mexico. Really smart.

Did you fall for that one? The President of an undeveloped nation (Mexico) is going to pay for it!

Good one.

no we are going to pay for it with $10 avocados...trumps an economic idiot.

Hair blues approved.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Your posts are so stupid.

You're just a background troll. You come out of the woods from time
to time with stupid comments.

Please ignore me, by all means. Like I give a sh*t. I don't.

Dude who the f*** cares lol. For all u know dench could be an overweight bald Asian living out of his moms basement who needs likes on a hairloss forum site to validate his existence.

Not saying this is true, just saying, who really gives a f***?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude who the f*** cares lol. For all u know dench could be an overweight bald Asian living out of his moms basement who needs likes on a hairloss forum site to validate his existence.

Not saying this is true, just saying, who really gives a f***?

QONVIyz.gif

@Exodus2011

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
For all u know dench could be an overweight bald Asian living out of his moms basement who needs likes on a hairloss forum site to validate his existence.

Dad?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@David_MPN you are en egoist...

That thread was a shared heritage!!!

Why did u borrow it

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on O.P.! Isn't the fat guy really a transgender named "Chad" from the show called dancing with the stars?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
there are plenty of top notch users here and @Dench57 is among them with stable post quality

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry unrelated but its not worth another thread. i just got banned from a chat forum for saying women have it easier. lawl. choking on dat red pill

and ofc discriminated against for being incel. i was called "incel sh*t" like that has anything to do with my thoughts bein valid. reminded me of what you said @WhitePolarBear , incel men are the f*****g trash of society. iirc you had said something along those lines

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry unrelated but its not worth another thread. i just got banned from a chat forum for saying women have it easier. lawl. choking on dat red pill

and ofc discriminated against for being incel. i was called "incel sh*t" like that has anything to do with my thoughts bein valid. reminded me of what you said @WhitePolarBear , incel men are the f*****g trash of society. iirc you had said something along those lines
Depends which country they live in. In some places they are borderline objects.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends which country they live in. In some places they are borderline objects.
i can sympathize with women having it shitty in muslim countries but western nations theyre treated as gods among men practically. in a way though i am glad i'm not handed everything like they are. they are prone to becoming spoiled like what seems to be the case with these pink haired white girl sjws screaming about oppression

i also think they are guilty for having it easy. they need to make up a problem so they can relate to normal humans who have difficulty in life. ofc throw in a need for attention as well

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
i can sympathize with women having it shitty in muslim countries but western nations theyre treated as gods among men practically. in a way though i am glad i'm handed everything like they are. they are prone to becoming spoiled like what seems to be the case with these pink haired white girl sjws screaming about oppression

i also think they are guilty for having it easy. they need to make up a problem so they can relate to normal humans who have difficulty in life. ofc throw in a need for attention as well
Depends if they are working class or middle class. Also, looks matter.

Try being an ugly working class girl in some northern town in England. The best they can hope for is to get knocked up and get a council life. Their lives are pure hell.

But sure, middle class women who are average looking or pretty have it easy.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
even on this forum there are plenty of guys with great personalities who rate ugly women as 6/10

in real world situatuon is even worse

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try being an ugly working class girl in some northern town in England. The best they can hope for is to get knocked up and get a council life. Their lives are pure hell.

Well now we're just getting into socioeconomic factors. I'm sure he wasn't referring to women in Saudi Arabia either. I wouldn't class men's lives in that situation as being any more fulfilling.

For the ignorant in the kind of scenario we're generalising here, those lives aren't "hell", that's just what they know and accept, barely knowing how to cook or properly wash their own clothes. Our vision of lives as men drinking and fighting on a council estate would be "hell" too, the only relief being to f*** some disgusting chav chick and then move on to the next.

Some make it out, some don't, it's all circumstantial.

EDIT: I didn't realise he mentioned women living in Saudi Arabia.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did this animosity between yourself and Dench start?

He started trolling my posts. Saying I had ADHD, all this other bullshit.

I made a joke to @EvilLocks about having a male avatar. Said that Evil Locks is the man.

She didn't get offended by it.

@Dench57 has PMS, and I forgot he was in the middle of his cycle.

Fred can't take a joke. I should have realized he's very "sensitive".

A few weeks ago I made a joke about him changing his avatar.

He's still not over it yet. Time will heal all "imaginary" wounds I suppose.