I mirin at this actor always

so trustful face and he is fat always

one of the best face for me

dark Nw0 in his 50-s or so

g.i joey

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

lwpbi.jpg

Fat, poor, IQ at least half a standard deviation below the mean. Still, all I can think of when I see this guy is how legit fracking jealous I am of this guy's epic, DHT-resistant NW1 mane. How the hell do you end up with hair genes like this. How.

FML.

It's literally the only thing he has going for him, how are you jealous

g.i joey

Reaction score
poor example

second chin is a new beauty

greggrunbergbfbc2.jpg

grunberg-greg-image.jpg

THIS is someone I can be jealous of. Especially that we share some similar traits, feels for when I had a hairline similar to that :(

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You always want what you can't get et.c. If I had hair like that my life would pretty much be perfect.
Zircon, imagine living in a city where mostly every male has hair better than all those guys above posted. And that hair stays like that well into your 40's and older. That is the city in which I live. But, they are all hispanic. You do not see a glimmer of scalp on any these guys even when its cut short. Not only that but they all have wavy hair.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gene pools are funny like that. Hispanics do tend to have awesome hair genes, but they also tend to be short so it evens out.

What's interesting about that guy (infamous Youtuber DemoniusX) is that he is clearly extremely unhealthy but his hair is still fantastic. It haloes him several notches up, in the first pic he looks almost like the cuddly bear type that some women are into. Give him a NW4 and he would look like a degenerate, a true 1 on the looks scale.

Hair is love, hair is life. Zircon approved.

No hair no life

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
greggrunbergbfbc2.jpg

grunberg-greg-image.jpg

He was an ESSENTIAL characters in the STAR wars films. They needed him to test the weight LIMIT
that a SPACE SHIP can HOLD!!!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasn't obesity, but actually BALDNESS that destroyed my life!

I had women until I gained weight. See my picture below for details.

JabbaTheHutt.jpg

Anybody who says baldness doesn't destroys a man, is FULL OF sh*t. Now excuse me. I have to take a HUGE DUMP!!!

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zircon, imagine living in a city where mostly every male has hair better than all those guys above posted. And that hair stays like that well into your 40's and older. That is the city in which I live. But, they are all hispanic. You do not see a glimmer of scalp on any these guys even when its cut short. Not only that but they all have wavy hair.
zircon is right lol. hispanics are 4 feet tall lmfao. i could reach out and stop them with a hand. not to mention theyre illegal and poor as sh*t. i see them and just lol. not even jealous at all

although the mostly white type is another story. ones like ricky martin

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know where @zircon is coming from.
When I see an unkempt person, who has no respect for his body, but has good hair, I am kind of upset too.

And let us remember we strive and dearly pay for 2500 new transplanted hairs. Basically what my cat sheds in one single day.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
zircon is right lol. hispanics are 4 feet tall lmfao. i could reach out and stop them with a hand. not to mention theyre illegal and poor as sh*t. i see them and just lol. not even jealous at all

although the mostly white type is another story. ones like ricky martin

Relax, Trump shall build a wall around them!

Some US trivia for you Exodus, my friend.

Jefferson Davis was the head of what???

1. The boys choir.

2. ACLU

3. Confederate army (head of U.S. slave states, during U.S. Civil war).

Is it 1, 2, or 3?