Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look on page 16, 14, 13 for results!
Yup there’s no doubt about it, his hair didn’t get that much worse in all those years. I see the drop in density but it’s been so long since you’ve been on treatment, it’s to be expected.

Guys, if your hair only gets a little worse like Irish’s in that amount of time... count that as a success!

RudaSync

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously. Enough of this stupid nonsense... let's get back to basics. Which is what can achieve success in your hairloss.

Ru58841 120mg 4ml of everclear/1.5 ml of PG

Rogaine foam about 2 capfulls all over top

1.25 mg of finisteride.

You'll have sheds.. ride them out.

Stick to the treatment they work.

And I'll post a picture of the results you'll get almost 11 years later vs when I started in 2008!!!.. and counting. I would be bald today no doubt if I'd not been on these treatments.. fact! 2008 I was 22. I'm now 33! Picture with black shirt is me 33 years of age, others are 22 years of age. You wanted proof or pics, here ya go! :)

Incredible, thank you very much for updating.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of you have asked ,"if" ru58841 helps...yes it does! Wait 6 months on it you'll see..

Again... I use

Finisteride 1.25 mg
Minoxidil 2 cap fulls of foam
Ru58841 120 mg, 70%, ethanol and 30 % PG

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey Irish nice bro, I remember you way back, from when Pauly was around on the forums AKA Mark.

I wondered where you went, well done hair looks great.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats Irish!

HLV

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well after 12 years on treatments I can report me and my wife had our baby girl last week. Picture attached.. baby girl is very healthy... just stick to the treatments.

Ru58841
Rogaine foam
Finisteride

You'll shed, don't freak out... you'll go through cycles dont worry.

Stick to treatments..best advice I can give!

And I'll be 33 in 2 weeks! I don't look 33 huh.. lol.. point is stick with treatments!
As much as I break your balls, congrats on the healthy kid and incredible long term results.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the RU alongside finasteride purely for maintenance or did you get any additional regrowth using it? congrats on the baby as well.

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, I do think you might be a little bit of a nut job. I’d never continue using a drug if it caused me excruciating ED... Maybe you should consider quitting treatment if it’s that bad?

Edit: Also, why were you eating cake at 10pm? That’s pretty irrational man, maybe the RU is having some neurological side effects? I’d keep an eye on that and try to get the ED under control.
Is that his wife? Bit chubby but she looks a decade younger.

Irish how old is your wife?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that his wife? Bit chubby but she looks a decade younger.

Irish how old is your wife?

Shes 7 years younger, and she was chubby because she was very pregnant with our now born daughter, geez a**h**!

This website used be a lot better back in 09' now its full of trolls.. sad...

Seriously F*** off!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Shes 7 years younger, and she was chubby because she was very pregnant with our now born daughter, geez a**h**!

Seriously F*** off!
@irishpride86, my man, Happy New Year! Congrats on being a daddy. You see, after all these years, I predicted you never would go bald fast like you used to think. I remember those days how you used to bombard me with PM's worrying about going bald. I have been around the forums long enough to know what can happen. Yes, back a decade ago and earlier this forum and hairlosshelp were at their peaks with some of the best posters online. Unfortunately, hairlosshelp died off and hopefully this forum can survive but we might want to rename it Hairlosstalk and BDD forum. I think we should have a subforum on living with BDD and minor hair loss.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score

Seriously F*** off!

Don't let them push your buttons, Irish. Just ignore the trolls, and congrats on your newborn!!!

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
Cute.

You have nice hair

Update in 2020.. hair is still doing great!

My protocol:
Minoxidil foam 1x a day two capfuls
Finisteride 1mg a day
Ru58841 120mg a day 70% ethanol 30% PG

Folks been on these treatments for over 10 years 11 to be exact. Here's a picture of me and my wife just last week!

Just trying to help.

Treatments work, you'll go through sheds continue with treatments.. and you'll be ok :)

Im getting older I'll be 34 this year!