Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Irishpride86's Story - (24 /SUCCESS ROGAINE AND RU58841)

Sorry to hear that, it's easy to understand you're panicking. I cannot give you advise as I'm no doctor but have you tried working up from a lower dose of finasteride e.g. .25mg and slowly building it up?

I know SE Freak seems to also have had those crazy sheds but he always got better.

Anyway I don't know what to recommend, but I wish you luck!

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score

looks like I get the same effect from finasteride and dutasteride. it makes my hair kind of lifeless :thumbdown2:

JWM

Reaction score

Definitely looking better!!!

Irish, I'm proud of you, man. You're sticking to it this time, and I have no doubts that a year from now you will be quite pleased.

Keep up the twice a day minoxidil and keep popping the finasteride! :punk:

tn-Looser

Reaction score

Great results man, keep fighting.
I don't want to be rude but you really should tackle this acne problem also, from my experience girls can oversee hair loss bur with acne it's much much harder.
Don't do roaccutane with finasteride though, too dangerous.
Good luck bro, you're an inspiration for a lot of men.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score

Irishpride86,

I had acne like yours until I started taking emulsified cod liver fish oil. a teaspoon in the morning and at night. my hair is a lot shinier and healthy looking, too.

and I'm taking curcumin as a blood cleanser.

buy a bottle of each and see how it goes once you empty them.

my skin has never been as vibrant.

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score

Hair looks solid bro. great work and attention to detail for all of us.

mashang

Established Member
Reaction score

hair looking good bro,
keep it up

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

I've seen a lot of reports of people shedding until the 6th month. My hairline isn't doing too well on dutasteride right now (approaching 4 months).

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score

Hair looks great,you now use only finasteride right?

fuckbaldness

Reaction score

hey irishpride

I'm using finasteride but I want to quit it because of sides. Do you recommend ru 58841?
If i read your story i see a lot of ups and downs but i think ru has done some great things. Have you still dropped the ru? Why?

regards

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I dont want to sound like a dick, but you gotta do something with the acne buddy, i had some severe acne in my teens, i used roacutane, although it cleared the acne i had some terrible side effect and much scars left, i advice you to wash your face with some super strong soap, scrub it daily very hard!! and right after you wipe it use some lotion.. and also... jerk off! it will reduce stress and can help reducing the acne IMO (!!)

right now im focusing on the scaring, if you want advice about that let me know... i tell you what i do..

gl with it!

Cowabunga

Reaction score

Man, you have demodex because of him, too, the hair loss

discursively

Reaction score

For your skin, I really recommend Retin-A. It's generic, and therefore very affordable. It will take a couple of months, but it will really clear up your skin, even out the texture, shrink pores, and help to reduce scaring. Seriously, check it out, it's absolutely amazing stuff. Since using it, my skin looks better than it has since before puberty!

Cowabunga

Reaction score

In man does not acne, it demodex.Demodex on (google it) by demodex do not help the usual means of acne. Buy permethrin + Metrogyl and keep a diet which is not sweet, coffee, chocolate, fat but it is hard to get used to

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

irishpride86 said:
3/22/12: 5 months finasteride 1.25 mg, 2 years 3 months minoxidil usage. ( started ru back up after being off it since November. Been 1 weeks now on it again)
Not sure what to think of these results. Looks like I'm not doing good. Need someone to look at each month for me and give me their input, thanks

Pics above and on first page

seems a little worse at the hairline but it's still far away from the baseline. you can judge with the amount of shedding
I think you should buzz it again to enable Minoxidil & RU reach the scalp , and consider adding nizoral

nice story

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score

I think you are too impatient and overobsessing with your hair if I may say that.

Your hair really doesn't look that bad. Also I truly think that you have gained thickness in the front judging from the pics. You should know that it all takes so much time, you are a veteran on these forums! finasteride does work and you will continue to see progress even past this one year mark. Just continue taking this stuff and wait with dutasteride. That's my opinion, you're free to do as you wish of course :)

Good luck, you're doing good!

jay121

Established Member
Reaction score

it seems like it got better at 3.5 months then went worse again

Baker1986

Reaction score
Hey Irish! I believe i have read a post earlier where you said that your RU package got held up in customs. Did it get through after being held up, and how long did it take?

wstef

Established Member
Reaction score
If my progress is as good as yours, I will be a happy man. With yours you can't tell you have any thinness when the hair is brushed forward.

I'm looking forward... well, hoping... I get similar results.

Cheers for all the updates. Puts faith in my regime.