Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

peloncete1989

Reaction score
Re: Irishpride86's Story - (24 /SUCCESS ROGAINE AND RU58841)

This post is "TheHairLossTalk Holly Bible".

Congratulations Irishpride86.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Questions for Irishpride86:

Whats your daily routine like? RU58841 in the morning and then minoxidil at night? Or both at the beginning and end of the day?

I keep reading how ru58841 needs to be mixed with ethanol, frozen, etc. Can you tell us what the process is like from the moment you receive it in the mail and how to apply it? How much you use, how much it costs, etc?

You're results are amazing and this seems to be the best non-propecia solution (I'm not willing to take the risk of permanent sexual dysfunction and any other side effects).

Thanks for sharing the amazing photos and results!

im_on_a_boat

Reaction score

hey dude your head looks very similar to mine.

on a related note, you seem to have great success (with a lot of b.s. in between) but at least you figured out something that works. persistence is key i guess.

i'm in san antone down the road a bit.

gunmaster

Reaction score

He's going on oral spironolactone :gay: but hey considering he's on and off stuff every other month he wont last long on oral spironolactone :whistle:

tn-Looser

Reaction score

Great job,but how do you apply minoxidil ?
Many diffuse thinners get ridiculous hair because they apply the solution unevenly on their head.
So how do you do it ?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

how's your hair been, irish? You haven't posted many pics lately.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score

IrishPride, where can I buy everclear?? I live in Pennsylvania and can't find it. Where you get yours?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Irish: would you mind posting a photo with the RU58841 powder ready to be dissolved into Everclear? I got myself a small digital scale, but by the time it registers 0.050 grams it looks as if its a huge wad of it thats been taken out of my 5grams worth of RU. I'm tempted to by a different one but before I do that, I'd appreciate it if you could post some pictures. Thanks!

Also, how do you quickly get the RU58441 OFF the scale? I used RU for the first time today and it got *really* messy (i tried to salvage as much as possible).

Thanks dude!!

Picard

Reaction score

This thread is very informative, thanks for the detailed posts.

Irishpride did you ever figure out what was causing those annual 6 month sheds? It seem like you were going through them like clock work but still managed to regrow your hair beautifully each time.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

finfighter said:
hellouser said:
Also, how do you quickly get the RU58441 OFF the scale? I used RU for the first time today and it got *really* messy (i tried to salvage as much as possible).

Thanks dude!!

Hey man don't just place the powder on the scale, you need to use the scales tare function and place it in a small container otherwise it will be messy and you will waste powder!

I know, but that doesnt concern me as I've decided to use aluminum foil and then slide it into a small vial along with isopropyl. its the amount that i see relative to the weight of the powder that scares me. I use a small 1/8th teaspoon (0.6ml) scoop to pull out the powder and a lot of it gets put onto the scale when it needs to measure 0.050g (50mg). My scale measures up to 200g @ 0.01 readings. I'm tempted to buy a scale that reads up to three decimal places and significantly less total weight (I won't be measure more than 1gm, so the less, the better).

I've read on other forums where users of RU got tired of scaling it everyday and started eye-balling it by using a straw cut on a slant and just using a little bit on it. I'm putting on very little for now, but will probably buy a new scale anyway (and sell this one).

Picard

Reaction score

Glad to hear it.

Thanks again for this great thread.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score

irishpride86 said:
Had not had a major shed since April. I think my hair is done shedding every 3 months, i think its now used to the minoxidil foam( which I liquify btw in the cap, by tiliting cap under got water, then after it melts i use a dropper and apply, dries fast and is more accurate)

Why do you do that? Couldn't you then use the liquid directly (and more cheaply)?

btw Congrats! Looks really good.

T

TravisB

Hah, I guess RU isn't that perfect if you are considering adding finasteride/dutasteride? I've seen your pictures and you seem to have full head of hair, so why do you want to add more drugs?

T

TravisB

To maximize what? You want to grow hair on your face? :D If you have such excellent effects with RU, and no sides, why do you want to risk the sides.

multispeed27

Established Member
Reaction score

Looks like a major success to me.

Don't do finasteride, that stuff is bad news. And you seriously don't need it. Can't block more androgen than you already do with RU.

supo

Reaction score

I mean this with all due respect - your posts are too wordy - you use abbreviations I don't understand and you assume some us know what you're talking about. I would like to follow your regimine - can you please post ONLY what has worked for you, how you use it, your schedule in as few of words as possible, no abbreviations and assume we don't know anything so the information can be useful. It seems that RU is working for you and you talk about aluminum, squares, powder, this/that - it's not clear at all and I'm 45 years old with 2 masters degrees. Please give step by step instructions how to use what worked for you. I know it's time consuming but I would be MOST appreciative. I'm losing a lot of hair and need your help. Thanks.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score

How do I get RU? Is it drying to the hair?? I'm looking for something besides rogaine.

also anyone know WHY your hair stops growing? before this my hair used to grow like weeds!

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score

HOT DAM!

Don't have time to read all of this yet but big ups to you dude!