Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

tn-Looser

Reaction score
Re: Irishpride86's Story - (23 /SUCCESS ROGAINE AND RU58841)

Thanks guys,i stopped propecia,hope minoxidil will be enough.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Why did you stop taking propecia ? Have you tried taking a milder dosage ?

tn-Looser

Reaction score

mpbsux20 said:
Why did you stop taking propecia ? Have you tried taking a milder dosage ?

I had some sexual side effects ( soft erection,a little pain in my right testicle ) and also a lot of acne .
No i haven't tried reducing the dosage because i'm too afraid that the side effects become permanent,even with a small dosage.
I can live without my hair but not without my manhood,too risky for me.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

hey irish where do you buy your minoxidil foam? Do you get a decent deal?

edit: Nevermind, appears Rogaine is the only real foam and prices don't vary too much.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Good luck :) Whould be interesting to see if you got Telogen Effluvium again, on the other hand you are risking alot for small gains considered your current run...

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

Even if he gets Telogen Effluvium it won't matter because it's temporary and will grow back. There's no way the finasteride is going to make him balder forever. He's also on minoxidil.

Hopefully this will work out and he will simply have less to no major sheds anymore.

Obsidian

Reaction score

Personally I don't know why if he is already responding to RU and minoxidil and decides to restart something that made him so paranoid in the first place. :whistle:

wallace911

Reaction score

Dude you have been starting and stopping treatments so frequently how on earth can you even expect not to shed. Or how can you know what you are exactly shedding from? A hair cycle is like how long? Those guys on your head must be sick of you. Your success at times is quite remarkable though ...

nickypoos

Established Member
Reaction score

try finasteride, if you don't get sides, drop RU, stay on finasteride and min. Re-introduce RU if finasteride doesn't hold it imo.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score

All you can expect from here on in is maintanance.I dont think it can get any thicker than this.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Lookin good bro....Good luck with finasteride.

Cwells

Reaction score

Hey Irish, great results first of all you deff are am inspiration here, second Where do you get your RU? I'm considering trying that first before anything

JohnDoe1989

Reaction score

hi. Great results. hope u can mantain long way. I seem to have the same problem as u do. i'm on finasteride for 2 months and my hair is going like crazy. i've stoped the finasteride for 5 days and now it's stabilized to a normal hair cycle. but my hair is very thin. and i have a sebum problem. i wanna ask u if u ever experienced a dandruff problem? I've been using min for 6 months and never had a dandruff problem even without special shampoo like nizoral. and what's Telogen Effluvium?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

irishpride86 said:
you know, maybe minoxidil foam is making me go through these crazy sheds every 2 or 3 months...

Should i switch to liquid maybe ?

minoxidil is minoxidil is minoxidil, I don't think it will make a difference.

I think I remember SE Freak in this forum (success stories) saying he had a few really bad sheds for the first year or two?? You might wanna read through his post and see if he had comments on that.

I still think you should take .5 or 1 mg of finasteride per day. I don't know why you aren't (you said you were going to start back on finasteride but didn't?)

serpeki

Reaction score

Do you still use RU? Did you have any problems in finding it?

MrP

Reaction score

You mos def have one of the strangest stories around here...

Your'e kinda lucky too if you ask me, that is if the reocurring sheds dont one day finish your scalp once and for all...hopefully they wont :)

so wierd when you get regrowth it really kicks in and vice versa. Tell me how much do you spend on RU per month? and how much minoxidil do you use?

MrP

Reaction score

ok, how much is that in monetary terms?

And I've read trough your description about how you make your batches, but cant find where you get the RU? If you dont mind linking it to me?!

Im also considering trying RU out

Thanks

MrP

Reaction score

found i guess, do i have to email them? cuz i cant find it on website?

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Irishpride86's Story - (24 /SUCCESS ROGAINE AND RU58841)

any sides from ru? i have to quit finasteride because of sides, it affects some business decisions, cause me to be very emotional and over sensitive about things.