Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
Re: Irishpride86's Story - (24 /SUCCESS ROGAINE AND RU58841)

only time will tell bro

keep it up and stay positive :)

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score

i don't know about you, but finasteride gave me lots of sides, it made my hair feel more alive, less itchy, and no shedding even after less than a week on it. but i play poker for a living, everytime i get on finasteride, i go on a downswing. i am less patient, can't make up my mind about decisions on the poker table. and even more faggoty...I just learned about RU a couple days ago, hope to start it with spironolactone and fluridil

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

I have a suspicion that your Telogen Effluvium finasteride shed was a one time event. Since you're already on minoxidil and RU, I believe finasteride can only help and you won't get that strange Telogen Effluvium shed this time around.

You are a bit of a strange case because minoxidil and RU seem to be great for you but you do shed a lot on it.

Get on finasteride for a year and see what happens. My personal prediction is the sheds will stop or slow down by 6 months and you will be back to normal hair within the year.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score

biglemoncoke said:
i don't know about you, but finasteride gave me lots of sides, it made my hair feel more alive, less itchy, and no shedding even after less than a week on it. but i play poker for a living, everytime i get on finasteride, i go on a downswing. i am less patient, can't make up my mind about decisions on the poker table. and even more faggoty...I just learned about RU a couple days ago, hope to start it with spironolactone and fluridil

your cracking me up......I:more faggoty" classic!

Anyway, i took finasteride for years and it did post pone major hair loss, but after 9 years it began to be less effective , OR was I getting bogus finasteride?

Anyway Im using RU and will start foam. Based on the results Irish got from RU/foam combo I think i need a growth stimulator and prox-n and tricomin prolly arent gonna cut it

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score

So now you are on finasteride + what?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Dont understand why you want to bother messing with your hormones when there is a more or less clear connection with people who fail finasteride, also fail RU and the other way around. Only RU or only finasteride imo, but your choise...

Anyway, good luck on whatever you pick :)

Finnjävel

Established Member
Reaction score

Where did you get your finasteride from? Are you sure it's real?

OhioGuy

Established Member
Reaction score

irishpride86 said:
Update page 1,,, its my 1 year update on minoxidil

Great success man. Hair looks darker and thicker. Congrats. Have you experienced any sides?

montrose

Reaction score

Thanks. I just saw it in the CB thread.

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score

irish check my story Im on minoxidil only for now too but hair isnt good still :S are u shedding mate?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score

finfighter said:
irishpride86 said:
finfighter said:
the clinical trials for alopecia found it to be twice as effective as Finasteride, when only applied twice a week

Really? Can you provide a link?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score

Cheers

JayC2

Established Member
Reaction score

finfighter, im in, who needs the money?,......

wilderness20

Reaction score

Irish, thanks for all your updates and sharing. How is your hair treatment going? Is Rogaine and finasteride helping you? I just started finasteride and plan on starting Rogaine as well.

Peace.

wilderness20

Reaction score

BTW what do users mean when they talk about testing ones, "RU"?

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score

Man that's one of a hell story you got there. How's your hair doing nowadays? Wish you success on your liquid regaine.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

irishpride86 said:
so just an update, im now on kirkland liquid miniox, after 15 months of shedding 6 times in cycles, i conclude foam makes me shed, others have this issue as well, i know ru is not the cause.

so im not shedding much at all now, and i thought this would be a good time to add liquid and see how it affects my shedding cyles now..

I would say stay on the minoxidil liquid for a while because you might still go through one more shedding cycle. If the foam has made you shed every time you've grown most of your hair back, you might still shed from this last regrowth period.

Just a thought.