Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
speaking of normal humans i sh*t you not, i was at the union station the other day, a super busy famous train station in washington dc (it was f*****g amazing, dat architecture was f*****g glorious. legit ancient roman stuff and f*****g STATUES) and i didnt see but a handful of bald guys with everyone who passed by

there was legit like 20 people passing every second and i was counting how many bald guys i saw. no more than 4-5. sat there and watched for like 10 minutes

shookwun

Reaction score
speaking of normal humans i sh*t you not, i was at the union station the other day, a super busy famous train station in washington dc (it was f*****g amazing, dat architecture was f*****g glorious. legit ancient roman stuff and f*****g STATUES) and i didnt see but a handful of bald guys with everyone who passed by

there was legit like 20 people passing every second and i was counting how many bald guys i saw. no more than 4-5. sat there and watched for like 10 minutes
you sure?

Funniest_Memes_matrix-glitch-caught-in-the-bus_10225.jpeg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol wth. wish i cud go on that bus

i used to ride the bus and i didnt see much of any baldies there either.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011 let me know next time you're in the area.

Why were you in Washington? Were you trying to pick up chicks at the women's March?

J/K ;-)
i was visiting an indonesian cousin. first time meeting one of my overseas family members so it was awesome

just in case its not clear i wasnt moping at all lol. i had a great time seeing the grand LOTR-like architecture and visiting with my cousin, i just happened to also wanna see how many baldies there were lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Says I'm a fraud, claims he's uglier than a 24-year-old Norwood 4 virgin framecel, BUT he used to date a professional model and, suddenly, out of the f*****g blue, became hideous as f*** due to a "skin condition" or whatever. At this point I seriously hope your condition is as severe as you describe it, which surely isn't.

Seems legit. Back on ignore.

ignore button rocks

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your jokes might have been funny if you had done them for one day.

I did find your avatar funny the first time.

But by now it's just harassment and has been for a while. Move on.

lol harassment? gimme a break.

the guy takes the piss out of himself everyday and does it with a sense of humor. im sure hes ok

shookwun

Reaction score
lol harassment? gimme a break.

the guy takes the piss out of himself everyday and does it with a sense of humor. im sure hes ok
You take everything to far, borderline harassing someone a cyber level.

I get into arguments all the time with people, but it's done after a few posts. I don't contentiously poke jabs, post demeaning text, and use there personal photos as a mean of exploit.

Just chill or you will be permanently banned.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You take everything to far, borderline harassing someone a cyber level.

I get into arguments all the time with people, but it's done after a few posts. I don't contentiously poke jabs, post demeaning text, and use there personal photos as a mean of exploit.

Just chill or you will be permanently banned.

lol instanta likes from the 3 incels as expected

relax man the guys biggest troll is himself. i find it very hard to believe my memes actually bother him

im not getting banned u nut

resu

Reaction score
Did Kevin remove the pimples? His hair is looking great:

How do you even know about Kevin?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack what do you think about it? He's been trolling and mocking me for weeks now, I hoped putting him on ignore would have been enough but I was wrong. Now even other users are tired of him and his bullshit.

jesus christ you mock yourself every day!!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Consider trying to be a better human being rather than coming up with excuses for your mean-spirited behavior and expired jokes.

lol chill dude. the guy is a moron

worry about your own personality issues.

and it was a bit f*****g immature to have that thread deleted wasnt it mate?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol instanta likes from the 3 incels as expected

relax man the guys biggest troll is himself. i find it very hard to believe my memes actually bother him

im not getting banned u nut
Good job using "incel" as an insult in the impact section.

jesus christ you mock yourself every day!!

Do you actually not see the difference between sellf deprecation and external denigration?

resu

Reaction score
hairlosshelp

yeah he got them removed. hes looking good right lol. still a nutter though

Yeah I remember his account there UnemployedCSCS, he's a legend. I lost my account, does marklc2004 still post there?