Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Impact is only forum I browse so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong forum but I thought this video was interesting and I wanted to share. If mods want to delete thread I understand.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the whole thing. I got to three minutes and it got boring. I fast forwarded it a bit to look for change and it looked like it was just more of people rating themselves.

The woman at 16:30 is hot.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw this video a year ago or so on lookism, people are deluded as hell

I think their rates will match what David rates, like 4-5 points above they have in reality

would bang/10

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 19.15.49.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 19.29.43.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got Ted (reddit) Talks as recommendations...

Thanks for another viewing round on sjw

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know how people can walk around like that and be content with themselves.

This girl probably thinks she deserves 10/10 male model chad

3.35-4.00

"I was getting mysterious over my body why I am bumping into door ways and furniture when did I get so clumsy... But then I realised... I wasn't clumsy! My body was expanding so quickly so I lost all kinesthetic awareness of it. My body literally didn't know how to fit into physical space anymore..."

giphy.gif

adln6eXy.gif

adln6eXy.gif

jsanza.png

I'm done

I AM FUCKIGN DONE

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

3.35-4.00

"I was getting mysterious over my body why I am bumping into door ways and furniture when did I get so clumsy... But then I realised... I wasn't clumsy! My body was expanding so quickly so I lost all kinesthetic awareness of it. My body literally didn't know how to fit into physical space anymore..."

giphy.gif

adln6eXy.gif

adln6eXy.gif

jsanza.png

I'm done

I AM FUCKIGN DONE

I hope jsanza didn't commit suicide

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

He managed to survive... As a f*****g model ;)

Ted talks = f*****g reddit or even worse

cringe indian at 1.15-1.23

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm utter trash compared to him. Depressing as f***. All because genetics. It's true, then, the only "morality" in this cruel world is chance.

Genetics, and whether or not your mother eats well during pregnancy, and if you're born into a rich country and a rich family, and a supportive and functioning family.

There are multiple ways to be unlucky.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then I must have been unlucky in multiple ways.

I know these identical triplets -- identical genetics -- but they're not identically attractive. They have different coloured hair, different bone structure, different height, and body composition. It's clear who got more nutrients and a better position in the womb.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetics, and whether or not your mother eats well during pregnancy, and if you're born into a rich country and a rich family, and a supportive and functioning family.

There are multiple ways to be unlucky.

It's a cope.

If you do live in any western country you get as many eat as you need and even more (see landwhales).

I know rich subhumans and poverty Chads.

It really matters in extreme 5% or so.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I now see so many beautiful people on tv and in magazines I now see average people as ugly. When I walk down the street I literally feel the majority of people are ugly. Obviously this is not so because that would make ugly the new average, but my perception has been skewered.

Average british man:

upload_2017-1-27_21-31-33.png

Average British woman:
upload_2017-1-27_21-33-32.png

We're not the most handsome nation!

I feel like just by being slim I am now a 6.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I now see so many beautiful people on tv and in magazines I now see average people as ugly. When I walk down the street I literally feel the majority of people are ugly. Obviously this is not so because that would make ugly the new average, but my perception has been skewered.

Average british man:

View attachment 47909

Average British woman:
View attachment 47910

We're not the most handsome nation!

I feel like just by being slim I am now a 6.

Both above average under the fat.

I suggest anyone to visit Bali.

It is f*****g hell for a subhumans. Almost everyone is 8+/10.