Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two girls were looking onto me in bar today not sure what they wanted probably evaluated my upgraded Norwood level.

I mirin at my friend Chad's genetic, he drunk around 20 pints of beer today (no exaggerate here) and still in his consciousness and do not look drunk... I'm getting blackout after a 7-8 pints always.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

rate this Vanilla Sky cosplay

The only difference from Tom Cruize disfigured by accident to put on the "aesthetic prothesis" this indian guy was born this way.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorri guys one more post

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 22.16.37.png

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the feel. The other day I was in a bar (with a hat on) and there were two girls who sometimes looked at me. When I had to take off the hat, they simply stared with a look of disgust and simply looked away whispering and did not look at me again. Luckily I'm used to this sh*t.
You're a brave man taking your hat off in public. I'd have a meltdown if had to remove.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could only last like 4 minutes into the video, a lot of people adding a good 2-3 points into their ratings.

One time I posted myself on Lookism and got rated a 4-5 on their scale, but on other "rating" sites I get like a 7-8 depending on the person.

I consider myself above average (so like a 6? Maybe a 7 on a very very good day?) I've been told I look like the lovechild of Ben Gibbard and Adam Scott

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impact is only forum I browse so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong forum but I thought this video was interesting and I wanted to share. If mods want to delete thread I understand.

lol, the girl at 3 minutes mark rated herself as 9. She is barely a 4. Delusional.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know for a fact that the girl at 17:25 is f*****g the guy at 14:45 and they are like totally like going to have like really spiritual children. PS - I will f*****g murder any white guy with dread locks.

and the hottest girl is at 17:35.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could only last like 4 minutes into the video, a lot of people adding a good 2-3 points into their ratings.

One time I posted myself on Lookism and got rated a 4-5 on their scale, but on other "rating" sites I get like a 7-8 depending on the person.

I consider myself above average (so like a 6? Maybe a 7 on a very very good day?) I've been told I look like the lovechild of Ben Gibbard and Adam Scott

You have 500 matches on tinder, you're at least a 7.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know for a fact that the girl at 17:25 is f*****g the guy at 14:45 and they are like totally like going to have like really spiritual children. PS - I will f*****g murder any white guy with dread locks.

and the hottest girl is at 17:35.
White people with dreads are the worst but for nw1 I'd be that guy

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the past they would have said that about white people playing jazz or rap.

Whatever.

Many cultural innovations in the USA are from minorities.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Back to the video. Yes some are definitely over-rating themselves... or are they?

Perhaps this is the feedback they are constantly getting.

Give it some thought.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back to the video. Yes some are definitely over-rating themselves... or are they?

Perhaps this is the feedback they are constantly getting.

Give it some thought.

I have not watched the video, but here's what is probably happening.

It's mostly normal to above average people rating themselves maybe a point...maybe two higher than they really are and then being branded as unfuckable subhumans. Because if you're not instagram perfect, you're ugly. Later, we'll all go over to another thread where we'll b**ch about how vain and superficial social media has made us.

As is tradition

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the past they would have said that about white people playing jazz or rap.

Whatever.

Many cultural innovations in the USA are from minorities.

jazz and rap were not a physical representation of a religion... it is more like white people wearing turbans as a fashion statement.