Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read he has a boyfriend named Luke.

I do not dig into private life of Male Models. But yes he is gay is I am aware.

Not sure how it impacts on his looks and other things.

Amount of homos among top models is the same as general people I bet.

The is only homo model from models I know.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I do not dig into private life of Male Models. But yes he is gay is I am aware.

Not sure how it impacts on his looks and other things.

Amount of homos among top models is the same as general people I bet.

The is only homo model from models I know.

I was just thinking about how much girls he could have slayed had he been straight. Nothing against gay people :)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just thinking about how much girls he could have slayed had he been straight. Nothing against gay people :)

Not everyone wants to slay.

My best friend is literally Lachowski and he had 1 gf on school time and 1 gf in uni times. That's all, he is 24 or so.

He gets tons of IOI like girl proposed him to f*** her in shop where she works with showing him pack of condoms, people approached him on the street suggesting to work for a model agencies and etc.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's been a couple misconceptions the past few pages and I'd like to clear some up.

1) My incelism is largely due to a medical condition that I'm having a hard time dealing with and which I'm quite open about. I did actually get girls, even hot ones relative to college standards (pics for trusted members available upon request), into me prior to this. It's not fair play to dump on me for a medical condition. I've been mean but I've never done that to anybody here.

2) I don't date fat chicks. I am however failing at judging tinder pics, plus some women use old pics. If a woman shows up and I see her pic was misleading, I move forward politely, enjoy coffee or dinner, and then I don't call back. The 14 women I've been on dates with the past year and a half run a spectrum from skinny to fat.

A second reason I'm dating all these women -- 8 in January -- is that I wish to better develop my people skills. It's a priority for me, both to make a better impression on women but also to live a better and happier life. Some of you might benefit from that as well.

3) The vast majority of people look average for their age, as per the definition of average. If you disagree, check the dictionary definition of average. Many of those lead happy lives.

The cope is believing that you need to be in the top 5% to live a good life. That's just an excuse to justify giving up and indulging in bitterness. It's much harder to actually live one's life. It's f*****g painful to acknowledge one's failings and to admit they might be one's fault.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well i use average as an adjective when rating people not a noun.

i don't know how others are using it.

'mediocre'

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's been a couple misconceptions the past few days and I'd like to clear some up.

1) My incelism is largely due to a medical condition that I'm having a hard time dealing with and which I'm quite open about. I did actually get girls, even hot ones relative to college standards (pics for trusted members available upon request), into me prior to this. It's not fair play to dump on me for a medical condition. I've been mean but I've never done that to anybody here.

2) I don't date fat chicks. I am however failing at judging tinder pics, plus some women use old pics. If a woman shows up and I see her pic was misleading, I move forward politely, enjoy coffee or dinner, and then I don't call back. The 14 women I've been on dates with the past year and a half run a spectrum from skinny to fat.

A second reason I'm dating all these women -- 8 in January -- is that I wish to better develop my people skills. It's a priority for me, both to make a better impression on women but also to live a better and happier life. Some of you might benefit from that as well.

3) The vast majority of people look average for their age, as per the definition of average. If you disagree, check the dictionary definition of average. Many of those lead happy lives.

The cope is believing that you need to be in the top 5% to live a good life. That's just an excuse to justify giving up and indulging in bitterness. It's much harder to actually live one's life. It's f*****g painful to acknowledge one's failings and to admit they might be one's fault.

I never postulated that you should be in 5% to live good life.

Opposite, not a long ago I listed a few properties male should have like be 5'9+, 6+ facially and mentally stable.

It fits to around 25% of people, another 75 are crippled.

Not sure I am trusted member but would be interesting to see your scores. By scores I mean not those who IOI you but was in your bed ready to P I V.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, I was only pondering the irony of how worthless the majority of people are without their looks.

well this forum other than the people who shared pics no one knows what anyone 'looks' like.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone wants to slay.

My best friend is literally Lachowski and he had 1 gf on school time and 1 gf in uni times. That's all, he is 24 or so.

He gets tons of IOI like girl proposed him to f*** her in shop where she works with showing him pack of condoms, people approached him on the street suggesting to work for a model agencies and etc.
My house mate is the same. He is 6ft tall, 190lb black guy and he is pretty decent looking and yet he doesn't want to date. He just wants to study and see his friends.

I keep telling him he is mad, when I was his age (21) I was chasing after women and dating here, there, and whenever I could.

But I think he comes from a very Christian background so maybe he thinks God will judge him if he gets his member wet in the juices of a wenches pink taco.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was at the airport at the other day, at Dallas Forth-Worth.

When I boarded a large flight to LA, I thought about some of you guys as I looked at several hundred people on the way to my seat.

Not a single one of them would be a 7+/10 on the scale of most people here. Every single one was a subhuman.

Perhaps something is wrong with the scale.

For those of you who have never been on an airplane: it traces the upper-middle class population. People doing ok, doing decently, and doing very well in life.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

When I boarded a large flight to LA, I thought about some of you guys as I looked at several hundred people on the way to my seat.

Not a single one of them would be a 7+/10 on the scale of most people here. Every single one was a subhuman.

For those of you who have never been on an airplane: it traces the upper-middle class population. People doing ok, doing decently, and doing very well in life.
I had this same thought today. I'd been inside for a week because I was ill and I was getting a bit down about looks and that sinking feeling that I will never be considered attractive by young women again. But then I left the house and went into town and looked around me and noticed that most of the chaps were below what I consider attractive. And that perhaps I was seeing good looking as normal and seeing normal as ugly.

Sometimes it helps to get off the forum and take a look around normal areas where normal folk roam.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. As I've said, I feel I've got a pretty good purchase on the way that I look. I'm neither overly optimistic nor BBDed. I'd say I hover between a 4 and (if I looksmax) 5. My pp is flattering 2bh - it obscures my VERY feminine/oversized eyes and the extent of my baldness up top. I'm much closer to a 4 in real life.
I think if you are a 5 in looks, hold a steady job, and have decent social skills then you can function in the dating market just fine.

shookwun

Reaction score
I've been on a short break from the forum but thought it was about time I waded back into the thick of things and weighed in on this thread. I don't know what @FredTheDutchman 's dating results have been like but I find it difficult to believe that he's incel. He's not a great-looking guy, no, but he apparently has a good job, reasonable wit, good sense of humour and a rock solid jawline. With a bit of work and some wig game he could well find a cute girl who would overlook some of his shortcomings. But perhaps I'm being a little romantic. I don't know how bad his eye region is and if I remember correctly, he's a slick bald NW5 (much like myself). Keep you chin up @FredTheDutchman ; things can still turn around for you.
I stopped reading after I read 'wig game'

:D

I hated wearing a wig with the passion. The constant sh*t cut ins, texture, blending, and color issues. Hair shedding, and feeling stiff.

Praying that you get the right hairline graduation every time you order. My first piece didn't even have hairline graduation. Second piece, one side of the temple was literally almost bald from not enough hairs being stiched in. Literally looked like a NW2 on one temple, and NW1 on the other

The constant agony of relying on salons to get a good cut in.

Environment rekting havoc on the hair piece. Cant go into a pool with chlorine, and the sun oxidzing the f*** out of the piece in days.

Hairline issues all the f*****g time. Edge never staying flush, always lifting.

Constant adhesive touch ups because I would wake up and have half the piece flopping around in the morning. Coming out of the shower, and half my bond is off because of how weak it was after 3-4 days.

lets not even get started on inter personal relationships, and being around people every day. The anxiety alone is enough to want to off yourself.

Smoke, and mirrors.

A wig is wig, and it doesn't feel natural. feels like trash, like a porcupine after the hairline.

A REAL SOLUTION they say

Prosthesis game in 2017 :D

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on a short break from the forum but thought it was about time I waded back into the thick of things and weighed in on this thread. I don't know what @FredTheDutchman 's dating results have been like but I find it difficult to believe that he's incel. He's not a great-looking guy, no, but he apparently has a good job, reasonable wit, good sense of humour and a rock solid jawline. With a bit of work and some wig game he could well find a cute girl who would overlook some of his shortcomings. But perhaps I'm being a little romantic. I don't know how bad his eye region is and if I remember correctly, he's a slick bald NW5 (much like myself). Keep you chin up @FredTheDutchman ; things can still turn around for you.

P.S. At least you weren't an NW6 at age 20, disfigured by finasteride+minoxidil side effects, got cheated on by the love of your life and dropped from an 6 or a 7 (though I don't really know what I was, maybe @EvilLocks can give me her opinion sometime) to a 3. Honestly, I think about killing myself every other minute. Found a pre-disfigurement photo of myself the other day and just broke down into tears.
This is a real 3 out of 10. I bet you aren't half as ugly

upload_2017-1-31_22-5-33.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

David, not only you cannot see ugliness you cannot see attractiveness also.

Both skills come in package usually.

Probably you will never be able to spot beautiful people of both gender since big hips and breasts are everything for you.

Regarding GL people, whenever I go I see a lot of 7+ people and you know my scale is very strict.

Reactions: DBW