Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gone over my story enough times on this forum already. I have a legitimate, medically-recognised facial and bodily-skin disfigurement. I am also slick bald. Second to Dante (loll jks Dante's a fraud) I am probably the most aesthetically worst off on this forum, especially relative to what I looked like before. My ex girlfriend is a professional model. I wasn't anything incredible, but I had a good-looking bod, okay face and a serviceable thatch of hair before M.P.B hit in my mid-to-late teens. I'll send Pas Brunette or someone a picture so you can know that I'm not BSing that I used to be attractive. But yeah, sh*t happened and I'm not anymore.

send to @hairblues since @Pasbrillantebrunette will feed you with bluepill

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gone over my story enough times on this forum already. I have a legitimate, medically-recognised facial and bodily-skin disfigurement. I am also slick bald. Second to Dante (loll jks Dante's a fraud) I am probably the most aesthetically worst off on this website, especially relative to what I looked like before. It's a bold claim but it's true. My ex girlfriend was a professional model. I wasn't anything incredible, but I had a good-looking bod, okay face and a serviceable thatch of hair before M.P.B hit in my mid-to-late teens. I'll send Pas Brunette or someone a picture so you can know that I'm not BSing that I used to be attractive. But yeah, sh*t happened and I'm not anymore. I am now so hideous I had to paper over the mirrors in my apartment. 100% srs.
Might you send me a picture under the condition that I will not share it?

Are your looks salvageable? Can your flaws be improved?

resu

Reaction score
I was at the airport at the other day, at Dallas Forth-Worth.

When I boarded a large flight to LA, I thought about some of you guys as I looked at several hundred people on the way to my seat.

Not a single one of them would be a 7+/10 on the scale of most people here. Every single one was a subhuman.

Perhaps something is wrong with the scale.

For those of you who have never been on an airplane: it traces the upper-middle class population. People doing ok, doing decently, and doing very well in life.

It's funny that you say you saw something in real life and thought about something that was said on the forums, that has never happened to me, this forum is like a cocoon, what is said here stays here. Even when I see bald guys with attractive women I don't think, man that "random board member" was wrong.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gone over my story enough times on this forum already. I have a legitimate, medically-recognised facial and bodily-skin disfigurement. I am also slick bald. Second to Dante (loll jks Dante's a fraud) I am probably the most aesthetically worst off on this website, especially relative to what I looked like before. It's a bold claim but it's true. My ex girlfriend was a professional model. I wasn't anything incredible, but I had a good-looking bod, okay face and a serviceable thatch of hair before M.P.B hit in my mid-to-late teens. I'll send Pas Brunette or someone a picture so you can know that I'm not BSing that I used to be attractive. But yeah, sh*t happened and I'm not anymore. I am now so hideous I had to paper over the mirrors in my apartment. 100% srs.

f*****g hell man, NW6 at 20 and a severe skin disfigurement. That's rough. Is the disfigurement permanent? Could there be a cure?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have medical craniofacial disfigurement from birth as well, @DBW, if it will make you any better.

I mean the legit one.

My sides of face are not even, like Shannen Dorathy's:

shan01.jpg

But I cannot hide it even for a little bit with make up and hair.

Imagine her without hair (ok I will make it easier https://www.instagram.com/p/BNXguq-j8fk/?taken-by=theshando) and make up. That will be almost me.

Reactions: DBW

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny that you say you saw something in real life and thought about something that was said on the forums, that has never happened to me, this forum is like a cocoon, what is said here stays here. Even when I see bald guys with attractive women I don't think, man that "random board member" was wrong.
I want to congratulate you on having a healthy attitude.

P.S. Lol. Just realised my yellow, 'hat-prisoner' beanie is poking out the top left hand corner of the shot :D
Why does everybody joke about Dante being a fraud?

We have no idea.

This is what we know: his hair is approximately Norwood 3.5, he's 5'9, he has a sexy voice (apparently), he's 24, and he lives in Italy. Neither consistent nor inconsistent with what he writes about himself.

As for models, back when I was ~22, an ultra slim 5'10, half-Vietnamese, half-French model was interested in me, we went out a few times. My friends were infuriated with me were not pursuing her. But I was in love with another girl. I got together with her a few months later and I think that time was the most happiness I've had as an adult. I wish I could feel that kind of happiness again, or get back the lost opportunities from college.

Be glad you capitalized somewhat.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just shut up and cope!

but that's true

I know you have solid rating skills (males you shared were quite GL) but you're too nice to tell truth regarding looks even through internet.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are confusing several things here... I think.
First of all, the only man I expressed my POV regarding his looks publicly here was Fred... who looks good to me.
Then, I juge also on personnality and brain, but maybe that is what causes you some issue...

We talk about looks not about f*****g personality and BRAIN.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, not only you cannot see ugliness you cannot see attractiveness also.

Both skills come in package usually.

Probably you will never be able to spot beautiful people of both gender since big hips and breasts are everything for you.

Regarding GL people, whenever I go I see a lot of 7+ people and you know my scale is very strict.

You've written some good things on this forum. You had some informative comments regarding Ukraine a few weeks back. Your experiences with propecia are informative as well, and are what this site is about.

Your posts are often a combination of non-sequiturs, belligerence, misquotes, misattributions, etc. You never post life experiences. You have a poor understanding of science, which is compounded by a very broken English. Pages were wasted this morning because you didn't know what "average" means. At the end of the day, you're just coping in the worst possible way. You're coming up with excuses to justify failing.

We talk about looks not about f*****g personality and BRAIN.
This is a good example, you're actually discouraging somebody from discussing personality and brain.

I will not be discussing issues with you further.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a good example, you're actually discouraging somebody from discussing personality and brain.

Okay, let's imagine @DBW will send pic to @Pasbrillantebrunette.

Let's imagine he is actually 3/10 on the pic.

How the f*** do personality and brain matter here?

He sends pic for take looks rating not the f*****g IQ test or whatever.

Are all of you really retarded?

blackg

Reaction score
I was at the airport at the other day, at Dallas Forth-Worth.
When I boarded a large flight to LA,
I really do envy your ***.
You have seen more of the United States then I ever will. Dallas now? What were you doing down there?
(Of course if you don't want to answer, that's fine)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@DBW I want to express my sincerest condolences for your skin disfigurement.

Skin, in my opinion, is more important than hair.

If you were drowning on the sea I can assure you that I would not save you. Am I legit now?
Did you ever read one of my post/answers to Tellersquill srsly?
Why does it bother you that I find someone (@David_MPN ) fantastic from his course in life, center of interest and personnality? What does it has to do with Tellersquill?
424188-spongebob-square-pants-spongebob-blushing.jpg

I really do envy your ***.
You have seen more of the United States then I ever will. Dallas now? What were you doing down there?
(Of course if you don't want to answer, that's fine)
I wasn't in Dallas, just the airport. My flight was Baltimore -> Dallas -> LA.

Dallas is one of the major airport hubs in the USA. Honestly it's my favourite. I suspect the reason it's better is that it was built later, so more in line with modern demands, it's more sophisticated, more competent, more pleasant. They actually have power sockets for every seat, a monorail to get you around the airport to the different terminals, and better food. It was really difficult to fast while at that airport.

blackg

Reaction score
If you were drowning on the sea I can assure you that I would not save you. Am I legit now?
Why does it bother you that I find someone (@David_MPN ) fantastic from his course in life, center of interest and personnality? What does it has to do with Tellersquill?
It's his knee-jerk way of coping.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Does he remind you of your neighbour?