Instagram Is The Cancer Of The World

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude, but most men for thousands of years have been happy with that. It's only a recent phenomenon that men want to be wanted in the same way that women want to be wanted.

No, it's because they are not AWARE of how things work, they are blue pilled.
they are men who actually believe their wives when they say they have a "headache" 4 times a week and don't want to have sex.

the only thing that changed is social media and the internet where people spread the "red pill/truth" and more guys are exposed to it.

I'm sure no man will feel good if you go ahead and make them realize their spouse aren't really attracted to them.

granted I am 100% sure some men are aware of it and just accept it (cucks), some men probably also have low libido and don't really care, and some men don't care and just want children/family even if there is nearly no sex in it (back to low libido)

it makes no sense to me that you'd find it normal for a guy to accept being with someone that isn't really into him and barely gives him sex, especially when you say in another thread that men are looking for sex more than women.

end of day no one man should settle for a girl that doesn't really want them. and if it comes down to that then it's better to be alone or at least have children with a woman outside of a romantic relationship/marriage.

men are no different than women and never were, they too want to be desired and loved, and they too want to have good sex and not have to beg for it or get tiny bits of it. unless you are a beta cuck.

I saw a post on the front page of imgur (which its community is fairly blue pilled when it comes to dating and such) about a woman that said that her overweight boyfriend is making progress in losing weight and that as an incentive for that the bf gets a blowjob for every 5 pounds lost.

most of the comments to that post were people questioning why should that even be an incentive, why is she giving sexual favours to her boyfriend under conditions, and that something like a blowjob should be performed on the regular between couples, and that her bf should dump her and move on from her.

basically it backfired horribly on her. so even most bluepilled people expect sex to happen often and on a regular basis in relationships. it's always been like that, the fact that the classic "I have a headache" niche line is still mainstream and many people laugh/complain about it just proves that most men want more sex than they get from their spouse, in fact I'd argue that really is the case, many guys probably would want sex more often than they get and complain and unhappy about it.

that further proves my notion that they aren't aware that their spouse is not attracted to them, if they realized it I assure you more than half would divorce/break up.

it's funny that you think it's fair for the guy when a woman is settling down for him when she's not even really attracted to him, she's basically using him for whatever reason (usually money), again it comes down to you not understanding any of this because you were never in such position.

also I read one of your post and you said attraction can happen upon feelings and mentioned that you weren't attracted to your friend but then after you fell in love with her you were also attracted to her- let me enlighten you on that, you were never physically attracted to her even after you fell in love with her, you became attracted to her as a person because you developed feelings for her, it masks how it really is and it makes you feel and think you're also attracted to her physically but that's not the case.

such attraction never lasts, I'm sure you're not with her still, right? eventually being in love with someone calms down, the butterflies are gone and routine in the relationship kicks in, you're less passionate towards that person and the relatonship becomes more like a loving relationship, more stable, less fire, that kinda happens to every couple with time.

and that's when the problems surface if there is no physical attraction, the "masking" that the "feelings attraction" (we'll call it that) did is now fading away, and you start looking to a different direction because you never really were physically into her and now that you're no longer "in-love" with her there is nothing really to keep you around anymore, or any reason to work on the relationship for the matter.

sorry for the huge wall.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a year or so, every thread on this site is bombarded from the same incel users with the same incel sh*t, over and over again. Like in the first place, who the fk cares about your opinions? For real now, do you really think that most people in this wold believe or live according to this incel sh*t propaganda or standards?

And in the second place, most of you, and i'm talking about the incel ones, 99% of you never saw a real women in reality in the first place, not talking about having an actual relationship with one, you speak only from what you read on the internet, your only "life", 24/7 browsing incel forums or spreading this sh*t incel propaganda all over the place, on every single forum in the world.

How can you talk about women, about beauty, about standards and stuff when in reality you had and have none of those, beauty or women, or a real life and purpose in this life except whining around all over the place about your shitty *** "real life problems". Who tf cares? Do you really think somebody is gonna come and save you from your uglyness or that somehow by miracle pretty girls or guys won't have it different from ugly ones? Wtf are you all whining about, nobody gives a f***, live your f*****g lives and do the best you can with them, or just f*** off and sleep in your basements until you die.

For fk sake, get a life, get out of your basements and understand, that in reality, you know, the reality that most of you have no idea it exists, in the real world, nobody cares, 99% of people don't even know you exist, your just some angry virgin incels that are not even capable of even talking with a girl, imagine actually touching one or having a relationship with one. Just imagine and i'm laughing so hard imagining this, just imagine one of you actually sharing this mindset and incel opinions, to an actual girl hahahahhahahahhahahahahahha, i'm dying i swear.

Your gonna die lonely, sad and with your keyboards in your hands, stuffed with pills and plastic surgeries trying to be something you will never be. It's like in Korea, you could and may change the way you look on the outside, but on the inside, you will be the same pile of sh*t with the same shitty characters and behaviors. Nobody would and will like to be around you except shitty people just like you, but as i think about it more, i realize and think that this is what maybe most of you want, a shitty mediocre and superficial life, just like your mindsets are.

f*****g incels, they invaded the whole internet, it's the worst cult that this internet had since it's been made available to the large public.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe any man is dumb enough to believe his SO always has a headache.

Anyways, we all get ugly as we get older. Physical attraction will always fade. Even if your partner is a 10 you will get bored with them eventually. There has to be something beyond animal lust to keep a relationship strong and healthy. If you want a relationship that's based solely on that you are looking for the wrong thing in life. I understand you wanting that as a base, but it's not the be all and end all.

Unfortunately incels that never had none of those and nothing in general, incels that cry for a kiss or for female attention over the internet 24/7 and wasting their lives blaming every f*****g think they do or get in life because of their "shitty genes", will never understand.

In some way i don't blame them, because they are stupid and they have absolutely 0 experience regarding real life, but in the same time they are doing absolutely 0 things to change that, and unfortunately there is only one outcome from doing that, and everybody will suffer the repercussions of their own actions at some point, being they good or bad or even if they like it or not... Nobody gives a sh*t anyways, smart people live their lives, the rest of them, waste them in different ways, like crying on internet forums for attention for example.

In the end, we all end up in the same place and what matters is what you leave behind you, not the number of plastic surgeries you have taken or the number of tranny drugs you took until you became a "woman".

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe any man is dumb enough to believe his SO always has a headache.

Anyways, we all get ugly as we get older. Physical attraction will always fade. Even if your partner is a 10 you will get bored with them eventually. There has to be something beyond animal lust to keep a relationship strong and healthy. If you want a relationship that's based solely on that you are looking for the wrong thing in life. I understand you wanting that as a base, but it's not the be all and end all.

never said that, and obviously there has to be more, but my point is that it also must have physical attraction before anything else.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a year or so, every thread on this site is bombarded from the same incel users with the same incel sh*t, over and over again. Like in the first place, who the fk cares about your opinions? For real now, do you really think that most people in this wold believe or live according to this incel sh*t propaganda or standards?

And in the second place, most of you, and i'm talking about the incel ones, 99% of you never saw a real women in reality in the first place, not talking about having an actual relationship with one, you speak only from what you read on the internet, your only "life", 24/7 browsing incel forums or spreading this sh*t incel propaganda all over the place, on every single forum in the world.

How can you talk about women, about beauty, about standards and stuff when in reality you had and have none of those, beauty or women, or a real life and purpose in this life except whining around all over the place about your shitty *** "real life problems". Who tf cares? Do you really think somebody is gonna come and save you from your uglyness or that somehow by miracle pretty girls or guys won't have it different from ugly ones? Wtf are you all whining about, nobody gives a f***, live your f*****g lives and do the best you can with them, or just f*** off and sleep in your basements until you die.

For fk sake, get a life, get out of your basements and understand, that in reality, you know, the reality that most of you have no idea it exists, in the real world, nobody cares, 99% of people don't even know you exist, your just some angry virgin incels that are not even capable of even talking with a girl, imagine actually touching one or having a relationship with one. Just imagine and i'm laughing so hard imagining this, just imagine one of you actually sharing this mindset and incel opinions, to an actual girl hahahahhahahahhahahahahahha, i'm dying i swear.

Your gonna die lonely, sad and with your keyboards in your hands, stuffed with pills and plastic surgeries trying to be something you will never be. It's like in Korea, you could and may change the way you look on the outside, but on the inside, you will be the same pile of sh*t with the same shitty characters and behaviors. Nobody would and will like to be around you except shitty people just like you, but as i think about it more, i realize and think that this is what maybe most of you want, a shitty mediocre and superficial life, just like your mindsets are.

f*****g incels, they invaded the whole internet, it's the worst cult that this internet had since it's been made available to the large public.
I unironically agree with this. Pussy is not everything in life, if you are obsessed with it like incels do and like I did before I woke up to my own bullshit then something is wrong with your self-esteem. Guess what, plenty of men don't experience love or sex and they are doing fine. Because they weren't so dumb to believe a woman would bring them the fairytale-like, ultimate happiness Disney movies taught them about. Incels should find something that gives them self esteem, maybe going outside for a start and making male friends.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I unironically agree with this. Pussy is not everything in life, if you are obsessed with it like incels do and like I did before I woke up then something is wrong with your self-esteem. Guess what, plenty of men don't experience love or sex and they are doing fine. Because they weren't so dumb to believe a woman would bring them the fairytale-like, ultimate happiness Disney movies taught them about. Incels should find something that gives them self esteem, maybe going outside for a start and making male friends.

Dude you will, it's the f*****g mindset, if you start with it and keep it, you won't get sh*t in life, not just pussy. I had a girlfriend a couple of years ago, we had a long term relationship and fairly i have to admit it, she was over my "looks league" like most girls are because of make up, their asses and boobs, things that men don't really have as "looks advantages" if i may say so, but she had flaws also, even if she was hot as f***, but with time i ended up loving and seeing those flaws differently, like she saw mine differently also. But people change, time goes fast, we get old, everybody has their inner struggle, they see themselves age and it sucks, for absolutely everybody, ugly or beautiful, but that does not f*****g mean that all non top models men with girls are cucks, that does not mean that if you don't meet the tinder or instagram "influencer criteria" or whatever the f*** you are all chasing there, that does not mean that you won't get a decent and lovely girl that will love you for who the f*** you will be.

But that is if you will ever be somebody or something, nobody wants absolutely nothing, we all dream of stuff and have our desires, that does not mean that they can't be emulated or modified based on our experiences or people around us, that love us and so on... And even if it would be like you say, let's say you end up lonely and nobody wants you, how would you want it to be, being a f*****g bitter brainless incel that spent his entire f*****g life complaining on the internet about his shitty life, or trying to get at least something, maybe you will get a kiss, a hug, a smile, maybe a touch and so on... Wtf men, grow up, i refuse to accept that most of you are just like this, i'm sure that the majority has a brain and are smart but maybe you are just struggling deeply with self confidence, for whatever reasons everybody has.

The strong ones stand still friend and in the end, they will be the only ones with their heads up, with hair or without, the rest, you know where they end i don't need to tell you, you can see them all over the place, especially on this type of forums, everyday, 24/7 doing the same things over and over again until their lives are over... Men are men, women are women and this is the way it will be until we won't exist anymore, killing ourselves most probably, like 99% sure...

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you will, it's the f*****g mindset, if you start with it and keep it, you won't get sh*t in life, not just pussy. I had a girlfriend a couple of years ago, we had a long term relationship and fairly i have to admit it, she was over my "looks league" like most girls are because of make up, their asses and boobs, things that men don't really have as "looks advantages" if i may say so, but she had flaws also, even if she was hot as f***, but with time i ended up loving and seeing those flaws differently, like she saw mine differently also. But people change, time goes fast, we get old, everybody has their inner struggle, they see themselves age and it sucks, for absolutely everybody, ugly or beautiful, but that does not f*****g mean that all non top models men with girls are cucks, that does not mean that if you don't meet the tinder or instagram "influencer criteria" or whatever the f*** you are all chasing there, that does not mean that you won't get a decent and lovely girl that will love you for who the f*** you will be.

But that is if you will ever be somebody or something, nobody wants absolutely nothing, we all dream of stuff and have our desires, that does not mean that they can't be emulated or modified based on our experiences or people around us, that love us and so on... And even if it would be like you say, let's say you end up lonely and nobody wants you, how would you want it to be, being a f*****g bitter brainless incel that spent his entire f*****g life complaining on the internet about his shitty life, or trying to get at least something, maybe you will get a kiss, a hug, a smile, maybe a touch and so on... Wtf men, grow up, i refuse to accept that most of you are just like this, i'm sure that the majority has a brain and are smart but maybe you are just struggling deeply with self confidence, for whatever reasons everybody has.

The strong ones stand still friend and in the end, they will be the only ones with their heads up, with hair or without, the rest, you know where they end i don't need to tell you, you can see them all over the place, especially on this type of forums, everyday, 24/7 doing the same things over and over again until their lives are over... Men are men, women are women and this is the way it will be until we won't exist anymore, killing ourselves most probably, like 99% sure...
I don't know man, maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. But you can't expect me to change my mindset because I would have to be 100% convinced by it. I believe incels have a point technically speaking, people don't want to admit it but dating has become difficult nowadays. The problem is that incels bring it too far and obsess over this topic. There's more to life than women.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know man, maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. But you can't expect me to change my mindset because I would have to be 100% convinced by it. I believe incels have a point technically speaking, people don't want to admit it but dating has become difficult nowadays. The problem is that incels bring it too far and obsess over this topic. There's more to life than women.

A lot of things are more difficult nowadays, and some are easier, it's the way the world evolves. Is it good? Maybe in some cases, maybe in some it's not, it depends a lot of the individual, his experiences, culture, education, expectations, entourage and so on. The rest are only excuses, nobody is gonna come and save you anyways. No plastic surgery will make you a top model or give you the hair you dream off or never had, you could try, you could make small improvements and it's nothing wrong with that, everybody has flaws in some way or another, even if they are looks or not looks related.

You know what really matters, not the problems you have, because everybody has problems or will have in the spawn of a lifetime but what it is really important is how you handle those problems, how you react to them, that's what really matters and what defines your character, your life and experiences. Don't do anything like the incels and sit there crying about how bad "the gene pool god" has treated you, or blame your parents as many of these fucks do, like their parents wanted them to be born ugly or something, but don't do sh*t and keep this mentality and don't leave the house because of the fear of what others may say about you, your face, your hair, your body and so on, and after wonder why you have that shitty *** life, wonder why you are lonely, wonder why you don't have any skills, wonder why nobody wants to be around you and after of course, start blaming genes and parents and everything, for your lacks of toughness or logical understanding of how life really works.

Ok you are not a model, you won't have the life of those instagram influencers that most of you crave for, maybe you won't f*** those 10/10 top models that you dream off, but how many men do it on a daily basis, how many men get those opportunities, how many wish for that, even if you like it or not, there is a life outside these fictional, fake and superficial lives most of you crave for and until you will leave that f*****g house and live in the real world, none of you will truly understand it, no matter who or how good somebody would explain it to you...

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to know how some of these girls do it, notice I say girls because with the guys who have a huge number of followers you have to have a great face plus great body, the whole package.
Seems with girls all you need is a pretty face plus thin body and you can becomeca s ' fitness ' star
Look at this girl, pretty face but average body takes pretty pictures all around the world and has 600k followers.Probably making close to 1 million per year.

https://instagram.com/chloe_t?igshid=2gdrwxmbjn18

Blows my mind.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to know how some of these girls do it, notice I say girls because with the guys who have a huge number of followers you have to have a great face plus great body, the whole package.
Seems with girls all you need is a pretty face plus thin body and you can becomeca s ' fitness ' star
Look at this girl, pretty face but average body takes pretty pictures all around the world and has 600k followers.Probably making close to 1 million per year.

https://instagram.com/chloe_t?igshid=2gdrwxmbjn18

Blows my mind.

Her bf would be called a low t cuck on most these websites too.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I hate the most about Instagram is the stupid hashtags intended to suggest that someone is leading the coolest, most trendy, most perfect life.
#MinoxidilMadness #hairgrowingtimes #livingitupwithmyHairmax #1mmNeedles #NoPainNoGain #lusciouslocks

Last edited:

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would agree with you, BUT there are also very genetically unfit women who still reproduce. Meaning Chad's genes get polluted with her beta female genes and sadly according to the law of genetic recombination, her genes can very likely be passed on also, and thus future incels are born every day
Am I the only one who finds these posts hilarious?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
those shallow w****s dont care how they look to others. they make shitloads of money. would you care? people are so desperate for money they even accept being yelled at all day in a shitty job in a supermarket. lol. those w****s know what they are doing if i could i would do the same. money = freedom. the more money you have the better your life will be. this is how it is. period