Instagram Is The Cancer Of The World

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're an ugly girl or an ugly guy you can't expect your partner to be excited about having sex with you. That's just life, and it's ok. It seems to me the problem is every bit as much that men think they all have to be the alpha these days. Everyone thinks they have to have it all. You can't just blame women, men are every bit as narcissistic.
Women should be honest with these guys in that they don't find them sexually attractive

They should stop leeching off these guys

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women should be honest with these guys in that they don't find them sexually attractive

They should stop leeching off these guys
They can also get fucked by Chad's on the side whenever they want.They also know they can get a divorce whenever they want and get half the guys stuff at the end of it, which hes been working his bollocks off for while she sucks a Chad dick. That's life guys, ain't it wonderful.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They can also get fucked by Chad's on the side whenever they want.They also know they can get a divorce whenever they want and get half the guys stuff at the end of it, which hes been working his bollocks off for while she sucks a Chad dick. That's life guys, ain't it wonderful.
exactly

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. And so future incels will always exist sadly

Also, fake-up should be banned and illegal immediately, women jump 3-4 points on the looks scale just by painting a new face lmao

An absolute subhuman woman will look like a 6/10 or even 8/10 chick by putting on 30 pounds of make-up

A truly beautiful woman with a noble, angular facial structure only looks worse with makeup. Basically a lot of makeup is a tell. You see them without eyebrows and eyelashes and they look like dogs. There's a reason modesty and subtlety are virtues.

But don't worry about 'social media' steering people wrong — and blaming it for your lot in life is the mark of a true loser. The masses will always make their sty; they did this long before social media was around. Most of the garbage you see is simply a product of an underlying morality which is twisted.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all of these women are leeching. There are women who genuinely love their partners for who they are on the inside even though they aren't sexually attracted to them. If that's not enough for you then too bad. The guys that are being leeched off of either know it or deserve what they get for being too stupid to know it.
That's what I mean, correct

If she's not sexually attracted to me then bye.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got to be honest man as a 21 yr I completely disagree with what you are saying about Instagram. The problem is you are clearly on Instagram for the wrong reasons. On Instagram I follow artists, athletes, businesses, old row, and barstool and see all kinds of hilarious videos. I also love to see my friends pics of them traveling or doing fun things. You know who’s pictures I care about the least? It is girls or dudes that just post meaningless pics of themselves. It is more obvious than ever to see that they have no depth to their lives. If you are a model posting pics of ur *** at least they are traveling to cool places and making a responsible living. Social media is really the most amazing tool for business and elevating your personal passions that we have ever had.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol That's actually pretty narcissistic. I will admit I feel the same way, but I'm not ugly. If you're ugly then you need to come to terms with it and learn to value yourself for other things.
Women find 80% of men below average looking

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, so accept it and learn to be happy with what you do have to offer. You will never be happy living your life wanting to be something you're not, and then blaming women for it.
Dumbass, I'm already way above average looking. I'm not talking about myself.

I'm personally getting a series of plastic surgeries. Once I'm done, I'm going to go back to Asia.

My lay count is 50

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How am I a dumbass? The way you were talking made it sound like you were. If you're hot then what do you care that women don't want ugly guys? I like it that way myself. You must be very insecure to brag about your "lay count" lol Nobody cares how many women you've slept with. Most guys I know that brag about how many women they sleep with are sleeping with women I wouldn't wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
Well depends, are you into East-Asians? Chinese Korean Taiwanese Japanese? Coz I sure am

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always heard it's easy to lay in Asia as a white guy.

True or not?
Not in East Asia.

If you're below average looking or average looking and want to slay, then south-east asia is the way to go. The Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia are all great places

However, China Korea Taiwan Japan are radically different, their standards are just as high as in the West. Being white isn't enough.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all of these women are leeching. There are women who genuinely love their partners for who they are on the inside even though they aren't sexually attracted to them. If that's not enough for you then too bad. The guys that are being leeched off of either know it or deserve what they get for being too stupid to know it.
I disagree, there has to be an element of lust in a love affair. I can't really think of someone falling in love with someone without first finding that person sexually attractive.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah makes sense

Yeah I've always found SEA women are just ugly
Why would you go to SEA? If your lay count is really 50 then go to South America, women there are super hot, at least that's what I would do. South America is somewhat easier than in Europe but more difficult than SEA.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you go to SEA? If your lay count is really 50 then go to South America, women there are super hot, at least that's what I would do. South America is somewhat easier than in Europe but more difficult than SEA.
Don't wanna be an involuntary actor in one of the Cartell's snuff films.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're an ugly girl or an ugly guy you can't expect your partner to be excited about having sex with you. That's just life, and it's ok. It seems to me the problem is every bit as much that men think they all have to be the alpha these days. Everyone thinks they have to have it all. You can't just blame women, men are every bit as narcissistic.

You spit nonsense without even realizing it because you're good looking. be ugly and the sh*t you say lmao.
you're basically saying it's fine that an ugly guy would settle and accept being a beta bucks provider and have to beg to get some sex crumbs from their wives that aren't even attracted to them because "that's how the world works", do you really listen to the nonsense that come from your mouth?
no offense bro but what you say is ridiculous, what guy would be happy living like that? of course you don't understand because you are good looking lol.

first be ugly, then be with a girl that isn't attracted to you, be in the position where you provide for her and only get the most minimal sex from her, and then come here and say "it's fine" to live like that.

until then stfu with your bs.