Instagram Is The Cancer Of The World

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a vile place to be in. Vanity, luxury, greed, envy, all worst human feelings are the essence of Instagram. It's filled with pics of Chads everywhere, no wonder women these days have so high standards. Imagine being exposed to pics of random male models all the time, you would obviously think normal men are legitimately ugly. Not to mention all the hoes who show off their asses. How could we sink so low? I can't believe you need to be a member of this bafoonery to be considered 'normal' by your peers. In this era of shallowness where photos of you show what kind of life you lead your looks ARE your status, balding is the fastest path to low status, you are just out of the instagram game if you start balding. I think people here underestimate this fact. Nowadays your status is mainly decided online. I wish I couldn't partake in this shitshow but then I would throw in the trash my last possibility of dating girls of my age and my time is running out because the DHT clock is ticking ruthlessly. Yeah, these are some sacrifices a man has to pick for p***y. Hell on earth.
I know I'm posting too much lately, I just wanted to vent. Expect me to be offline more often in the future.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't use any form of social media, but in saying that aren't you only norwood 2 or something? that's not really seen as balding by most people if the rest of your hair is dense. But the age of instagram is definitely toxic and is lost on me for the most part and im only 30, i really feel for teenagers or guys in their early twenties having to deal with it.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
What a vile place to be in. Vanity, luxury, greed, envy, all worst human feelings are the essence of Instagram. It's filled with pics of Chads everywhere, no wonder women these days have so high standards. Imagine being exposed to pics of random male models all the time, you would obviously think normal men are legitimately ugly. Not to mention all the hoes who show off their asses. How could we sink so low? I can't believe you need to be a member of this bafoonery to be considered 'normal' by your peers. In this era of shallowness where photos of you show what kind of life you lead your looks ARE your status, balding is the fastest path to low status, you are just out of the instagram game if you start balding. I think people here underestimate this fact. Nowadays your status is mainly decided online. I wish I couldn't partake in this shitshow but then I would throw in the trash my last possibility of dating girls of my age and my time is running out because the DHT clock is ticking ruthlessly. Yeah, these are some sacrifices a man has to pick for p***y. Hell on earth.
I know I'm posting too much lately, I just wanted to vent. Expect me to be offline more often in the future.

Why is Instagram your last possibility of dating girls your age?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is Instagram your last possibility of dating girls your age?
Because that's how it works these days. She asks you for your Instagram account and bad things happen if you happen to not have one.

INT

Reaction score
Because that's how it works these days. She asks you for your Instagram account and bad things happen if you happen to not have one.

Such as? I never had instagram and only once someone asked for it. We still had sex though...

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really agree with the post except for the first sentence, but I had to like it just for the thread title. I see ugly guys every day with girlfriends so there's no excuse to be an incel. It's all in your mindset. Also, you can't blame hot girls for only wanting hot guys. I only want want hot girls. Although I will absolutely date someone less attractive than me if I like them as a person. I'm not going to approach a girl unless she is hot though.
I absolutely don't blame hot women for wanting hot men. Model tier women will date male models, that's just how it works. But I have a huge problem with average looking women only wanting these men. Obviously I am nobody to condemn them, I'm just here to point out the hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Such as? I never had instagram and only once someone asked for it. We still had sex though...
But you are like 26 if I remember correctly. It doesn't really work like that with younger girls. I mean I'm not saying not having Instagram is an absolute dealbreaker but you better have one for 'social proof'. It really makes everything more difficult.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Social media created a buffet for dating. Why just eat steak every night when you can eat anything you want at just a push of a button. The problem is you have too many choices. And most people can never settle on one choice when you have unlimited options. When there was no online dating or social media you had very few choices and sometimes that is a good thing. Easier to make a sound decision. Honestly, if you are a chad, it's instinctual to take advantage of your blessings. Just like if you are well endowed, you might be inclined to want to do p**rn. Take whatever gifts you have and use them to your advantage. That is what survival is all about.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
But you are like 26 if I remember correctly. It doesn't really work like that with younger girls. I mean I'm not saying not having Instagram is an absolute dealbreaker but you better have one for 'social proof'. It really makes everything more difficult.

Recently turned 29:).

You can ask yourself if a person turning you down for not having instagram is someone you would want to date to begin with.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I absolutely don't blame hot women for wanting hot men. Model tier women will date male models, that's just how it works. But I have a huge problem with average looking women only wanting these men. Obviously I am nobody to condemn them, I'm just here to point out the hypocrisy.
Why do you have problem with some average looking woman that wants hot man?

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most men aren't supposed to pass on their genes.

"8,000 YEARS AGO, 17 WOMEN REPRODUCED FOR EVERY ONE MAN"
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

Fact is there are more attractive women than attractive men.

I'm a monogamist, and I firmly believe it's the healthiest type of society, but genetically it's not as healthy. Its women's job to keep the human race genetically fit by weeding out less attractive men.
I would agree with you, BUT there are also very genetically unfit women who still reproduce. Meaning Chad's genes get polluted with her beta female genes and sadly according to the law of genetic recombination, her genes can very likely be passed on also, and thus future incels are born every day

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would agree with you, BUT there are also very genetically unfit women who still reproduce. Meaning Chad's genes get polluted with her beta female genes and sadly according to the law of genetic recombination, her genes can very likely be passed on also, and thus future incels are born every day
This. I've never agreed with this argument. Majority of women don't look as good as Chad, their bones aren't as sharp, eyes, overall features , are not suited to procreate a Chad son. Only a group of women are legitimately good looking or have good bones, the rest is lusted after by men because their asses and thighs have grown so much due to modern diet that men are tricked into thinking majority of women look extremely fertile, which is what men find attractive in women. Not to mention makeup and the fact that men have a naturally high libido. That's absolutely no fair comparison.

Last edited:

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. I've never agreed with this argument. Majority of women don't look as good as Chad, their bones aren't as sharp, eyes, overall features , are not suited to procreate a Chad son. Only a group of women are legitimately good looking or have good bones, the rest is lusted after by men because their asses and thighs have grown so much due to modern diet that men are tricked into thinking majority of women look extremely fertile, which is what men find attractive in women. Not to mention makeup and the fact that men have a naturally high libido. That's absolutely no fair comparison.
Exactly. And so future incels will always exist sadly

Also, fake-up should be banned and illegal immediately, women jump 3-4 points on the looks scale just by painting a new face lmao

An absolute subhuman woman will look like a 6/10 or even 8/10 chick by putting on 30 pounds of make-up

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also, fake-up should be banned and illegal immediately, women jump 3-4 points on the looks scale just by painting a new face lmao

An absolute subhuman woman will look like a 6/10 or even 8/10 chick by putting on 30 pounds of make-up
Yeah, I've seen it live. Women with recessed bones suddenly look hot. While her male counterpart would be at home browsing incel forums.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you are worried about reproduction, we've got the Corona Virus taking care of people 1 at a time.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And then the incel offspring of those beta females don't reproduce so that eliminates those beta female genes too. This is all ancient history though. Things don't work that way today, ugly men are reproducing all over the place. Incels just use their looks as an excuse for being uninteresting or unable to approach women. It's really never been easier to get a girl than it is right now.
rofl

check out r/blackpillscience

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen it. I also see real life. Every day I see ugly guys with girlfriends and wives and children. Get off the internet and go outside. Meet people. Talk to people. Learn that there is a difference between preferences and what people actually do. Most girls want to date models. Most settle for someone ugly. 90% of men are ugly, but somehow only 10% or so are incels. It's not their looks that are holding them back.
They're the "betabuxxer" type of dudes collecting le brownie points to have le sexy time with le wifey

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It is not just make-up, it is also apps. Though, I think there might be a turning point. Not now, but in 5-10 years for sure.

There is more and more products for guys, they are coming out with make-up, concealers, etc. It will become the norm. Things will change after.

I agree, that apps, social media, all add to a females ego.