Inhibiting 15-pgdh: Taking The Prostglandin Protocol To The Next Level

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't do anything about pgd2. Btw regarding Latanoprost this seems to be very unstable in anything beside dmso and a water based vehicle with a ph7.0
A couple of pages ago you mentioned trying TM, did you stop due to insomnia? From what I have read here, unless you are sensitive to PGD2 its best to focus solely on PGE2, as PGF2a will mess with your skin for sure and the benefit is negligible compared to PGE2. Dinoprost > latanoprost @dgadgdea

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also anyone notice a reduction is shedding with SW? Currently using OC and pge2 along with oral castor oil and have seen a small reduction

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many people who are finasteride and minoxidil non responders .... this drug is promising and nobody seems to use it ...

Looks like the price has come down quite a bit in the last few months. Looks like you can get it for $30-60/mo. depending on how much you use.

Do you think that SW033291 can induce hair follicle neogenesis or growth new hairs ¿? , in the study they comment that PGE2 is not necessary if you use SW

The price has come down...¿? , where ¿? some reliable source¿? The only source who I found in Alibaba sells SW033291 for 600$/0,5gr

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many people who are finasteride and minoxidil non responders .... this drug is promising and nobody seems to use it ...

Do you think that SW033291 can induce hair follicle neogenesis or growth new hairs ¿? , in the study they comment that PGE2 is not necessary if you use SW

The price has come down...¿? , where ¿? some reliable source¿? The only source who I found in Alibaba sells SW033291 for 600$/0,5gr
Same if anyone knows I'd be appreciative, also for TM cuz people seem sold out even the ones who list it will say they're out when I message them

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quite sure John Difool is lying about half his regimen. Every time something new pops up he seems to go from hearing about it for the first time to having added it to his regimen within a few days.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quite sure John Difool is lying about half his regimen. Every time something new pops up he seems to go from hearing about it for the first time to having added it to his regimen within a few days.
Why would I not tell the truth. Me and @pegasus2 have been experimenting with new stuff while most of you limp dicks are still questioning if RU will give sides or insulting Tsuji for not delivering an affordable cloning solution fast enough. Do you think I have time for that sh*t?

You betcha the day I can put my hand on KY19382 I will add it to my regimen while you will have lost 6 months dicking around with CB and losing more hair.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol It doesn't take long to get something if it's already available. If it looks promising then why wouldn't you get it right away? Then there are other things that just aren't so easy, like KY19382. I'm still trying to get my hands on that. What I want more than anything is a selective fgfr1/2 antagonist, and a Hoxc agonist. You see the things that get added, but you don't see the things that don't get added. Half the stuff he is on I know for a fact he has, so unless he just lets it sit in his freezer..

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for that @pegasus2 but we don't have to justify anything especially to these guys who just lurk around moaning and bitching about their balding head. And now just to kill time till a cure comes out, they started gossiping about other people's regimen.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Purmorphamine is one of the shh recommendations in the patent. I got some for sale. PM if interested.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would I not tell the truth. Me and @pegasus2 have been experimenting with new stuff while most of you limp dicks are still questioning if RU will give sides or insulting Tsuji for not delivering an affordable cloning solution fast enough. Do you think I have time for that sh*t?

You betcha the day I can put my hand on KY19382 I will add it to my regimen while you will have lost 6 months dicking around with CB and losing more hair.
Your claims over the months simply don't add up. I'll leave it at that.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very happy for you that you decided to stop your investigation on my regimen so you can hopefully spend more time on things that should matter more to you such as your own approach to your hair loss.

Last edited:

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally received all this stuff and mixed up a first batch. You all were right Latanoprost is a pain in the ***, would definitely go dinoprost next time.

The Latano is basically a thick goo sticking to the sides of the vial it came in. Anyone figured out a novel way to extract an amount that can be measured and then somehow get it in the solution?