Inhibiting 15-pgdh: Taking The Prostglandin Protocol To The Next Level

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PGD2 inhibitors like ramatroban, TM30089, or OC000459.
I am on TM and I need Melaton 3mg to sleep. Melaton 3 is great for hair. With 200mg of P4 I even have vivid dreams in technicolor.

You still on TM? What would be an effective dose?

Looking for an affordable PGD2 antagonist and this seems like the best option. If sleep is the only side effect and it can be offset with melatonin, I'm all in.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
TM30089 .1% OC000459 .5%

Without any sleeping pills, I was on sleep deprivation. Melatonin 3mg. Add Progresterone if you want to have Technicolor dreams in 35mm.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TM30089 .1% OC000459 .5%

Without any sleeping pills, I was on sleep deprivation. Melatonin 3mg. Add Progresterone if you want to have Technicolor dreams in 35mm.

Thanks, where'd you get your TM/OC tested? Don't want to take a chance taking something orally from China.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got some results although it's too early to declare victory. Work in progress. It takes time and it requires patience and dedication. Too many stories about people constantly switching. The @pegasus2 & @bridgeburn threads in success stories are the best sources of inspiration to fight hairloss.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having fun trying to source some TM or OC through Alibaba, usually I get hit with offers instantly for anything else, feel free to PM me any sources you guys might have, aside from Kane ofcourse.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
TM is out of stock for last 6 months. OC is probably gonna be available after labs reopen after Chinese New Year