Inhibiting 15-pgdh: Taking The Prostglandin Protocol To The Next Level

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally received all this stuff and mixed up a first batch. You all were right Latanoprost is a pain in the ***, would definitely go dinoprost next time.

The Latano is basically a thick goo sticking to the sides of the vial it came in. Anyone figured out a novel way to extract an amount that can be measured and then somehow get it in the solution?

I would make a stock solution with alcohol, and then mix your batches from that to make it easier.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you could separate it in 4 batches of 3 months. I used a toothpick to drop tne goey in Eth on the scale then added PG.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would make a stock solution with alcohol, and then mix your batches from that to make it easier.
I think stability has been measured up to 9 months. It would have worked better to order by qty of 100mg and prepare a batch of ,90 days.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think stability has been measured up to 9 months. It would have worked better to order by qty of 100mg and prepare a batch of ,90 days.

I would use 4mg/day, so 500mg would last 125 days. It should be ok.

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've applied this topical a few times now containing RU, WAY-316606, PGE2, SW033291, and Latanoprost in DMSO/PG/ETH. This sh*t rocks my scalp; the rest of the day after applying my scalp is very sore similar to the sensation after an intense needling session. It feels like my scalp is severely sunburned.

You guys experience anything like this? I'm assuming it means something in this concoction is doing something. I can bear it if I get results but just curious if that's something you all have experienced and if you get used to it etc.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Constantly pouring DMSO on the scalp at least twice s day does that to me. I have to apply it at least 2 hours before bedtime or I'll be struggling to fall asleep with the sensation of burning.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Constantly pouring DMSO on the scalp at least twice s day does that to me. I have to apply it at least 2 hours before bedtime or I'll be struggling to fall asleep with the sensation of burning.
What does DMSO do?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
More serious side effects of DMSO include:
  • Severe allergic reactions
  • Headaches
  • Itching and burning when applied to the skin
I think I experience the last bullet point.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use less DMSO. I had that burning too when I was using more than 1ml/d.

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah i'm not wasting my money and time on untested china substances from the internet. Il leave that to you fools

Wouldnt even trust anything from kane, probably selling bath salts or something