Inhibiting 15-pgdh: Taking The Prostglandin Protocol To The Next Level

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!
So SW033291 inhibits 15-PGDH so levels of PGE1, PGE2 and PGF2a are increased.

PGE1 and PGE2 inhibit collagen production, but I see your point about dermarolling, so the increase of PGE2 should be good.
PGF2a is bad for skin according to this:

But the effects can be counterbalanced by PGE1 and PGE2 increase, so it is difficult to SW033291 safety.

But now I have a question, instead of SW033291, it would not be simpler and safer to use directly PGE2 as @westonci did?

PGE2 is probably only bad for skin so far as it gets converted to PGF2a. PGF2a is only somewhat increased by SW033291, while the increase in PGE2 is much more pronounced.

Standalone treatment with PGE2 doesn't come close to raising PGE2 levels as much as combining it with SW033291, as you can see in the study I linked in the OP. The combination of those two could be a major breakthrough in the treatment of male pattern baldness.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been following my 4-day plan. I use 0.5% diclofenac sodium for external use in the first morning, 1.5 mm microneedle in the evening, cetirizine twice in the second day, cetirizine for external use in the morning of the third day, and let me apply diclofenac sodium topical solution for 4 days in the evening, and repeat the contents of the first day. So far, I'm not sure if he can help me recover my hairline. My hair loss has stopped for a long time. I also have some small new hair. I am planning to take photos to observe. My microneedle can help me improve PGE2. So this SW may be good for me, so I think this is good news.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil can be a dangerous product for some people. I had crazy side effects with only 3 weeks usage (dizziness, heartbeat very slow, extreme fear during sleeping, and a lot more). And a lot of people do so if you look on internet. You can kill a cat if you spray minoxidil on his hair, it is a poison.

And in my opinion, finasteride is even more risky, i would not try to play with hormones and lose my sexuality. Just make a transplant or wait for a new product.

Then what are you doing browsing a forum thread where we discuss drugs that have the potential to kill not only a cat but a rhino?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Capture.PNG

If anyone can get some dmPGE2 let me know. SW + PGE2 should be pretty close to dmPGE2, but I'd really like to try dmPGE2.

Edit: Or if anyone can suggest another synthetic PGE2 that binds to ep1-4.

Last edited:

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TM30089 and OC000459 seem promising as they're more potent than seti but I remembers seeing a fair amount of posts saying they stopped working after a year and that leads me to wondering if they up-regulate receptors significantly or if it's just the alopecia increasing in intensity naturally, any takes?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
TM30089 and OC000459 seem promising as they're more potent than seti but I remembers seeing a fair amount of posts saying they stopped working after a year and that leads me to wondering if they up-regulate receptors significantly or if it's just the alopecia increasing in intensity naturally, any takes?

It's just the overall process getting worse. If I remember right DP2 actually downregulates in the absence of activation.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just the overall process getting worse. If I remember right DP2 actually downregulates in the absence of activation.
Thanks for the response, which of these would you say makes a better addition to a topical, I'm currently using pge2 and setipiprant topically and going to add tretinoin for further pgd2 inhibition and absorption of the topicals, seems like it'd be a good addition to the protocol, just worried of the tretinoin competing for any of the same receptor sites setipirant and other pdg2 inhibitors target, as weaker drugs sometimes have a higher affinity

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that tretinoin inhibited PGD2. It doesn't bind to DP2 receptor, so does it inhibit PGD2 production somehow? Setipiprant is weak anyways, I wouldn't worry about anything being weaker than that lol. Seti became popular on forums because Kythera purchased the patent to it so people assumed it was the best PGD2 blocker for treating hair loss. They bought it because they basically got it for free. All they had to do was pay a maximum of $28 million in royalties if they made a profit from it. They tested it at 2g/day, and it couldn't grow more hair than placebo so they dropped it like a hot potato. I promise you that you'll get more benefit from tretinoin than you ever will from setipiprant. TM is superior to any PGD2 inhibitor, hands down.
I want to try TM but sadly Kane is out of stock, do you know of another source that's somewhat reliable cuz somewhat reliable is the closest we'll get haha, thanks for the reply

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is the most popular drug on the gray market now derailing production of other drugs like TM. I wonder if the labs are ramping up their production based on some upcoming announcement.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People pay over 10x the price to get CB instead of RU, and they still report side effects. So what's the point when RU shows better hair growth in trials.
I tried CB even with dmso along with occasional microneedling, and hardly had a reduction in shedding, very disappointing wouldn't recommend it for aggressive cases

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
1-1.5mg/mL daily is the dosage reported on other forums. Not sure if this is a frugal dosage

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're out of TM but say they still have OC, do you know if OC is just as potent? Sorry for all the questions

It's potent, but TM is in a class of its own. You'll need a lot more OC to get the same effect, which makes it a lot more expensive.

1-1.5mg/mL daily is the dosage reported on other forums. Not sure if this is a frugal dosage

That's probably a good dose for TM, but OC should be at least 10mg.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think if paralyzing immune system fully locally can have the same effect as an antiandrogen? I wonder if we can reduce everything that is coming after DHT like cytokines, prostaglandin ratio etcetc. and many more unexplored pathways

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't way316606 provide exactly Cyclosporine A effects on hair without the bad part?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think if paralyzing immune system fully locally can have the same effect as an antiandrogen? I wonder if we can reduce everything that is coming after DHT like cytokines, prostaglandin ratio etcetc. and many more unexplored pathways

No