Information On Rch-01, Tsuji, Follica And Brotzu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m getting tired of these types of comments. I find hair loss to be a significant, painful challenge in my life. If you don’t, or you’ve learned to live with it, cool.

Millions of men don’t give a sh*t about their appearance and may not be clued up enough to realize it negatively impacts them. I do productive and fulfilling things. I still struggle with this problem.

Then f*****g go to the Impact Section and do your catharsis there.

Thats your place and im sure you will find other members willing to help you.

This is the "New Research, Studies, and Technologies" section. It was meant for discussing about potential treatments not whinning or self-pity rants.

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m getting tired of these types of comments. I find hair loss to be a significant, painful challenge in my life. If you don’t, or you’ve learned to live with it, cool.

Millions of men don’t give a sh*t about their appearance and may not be clued up enough to realize it negatively impacts them. I do productive and fulfilling things. I still struggle with this problem.

This is a rational comment and I agree with it. Losing your hair is shitty and I wish none of us had to deal with it. Saying hair loss decimates your life and is the reason why your friends are out having fun while you're trapped on here is not.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is there mention that trial data will be released in October? from the Shiseido

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, just to be clear, you have access to proprietary, material information (as in, SEC material information) on the IP of four separate companies, all of which would require you to execute an NDA to discuss any of their data with you. Then you've come to a public forum, and in violation of those NDAs, publicly disclosed those data? If that's the case, and I contact Follica - the subsidiary of a publicly traded company - and let them know someone claiming to know about their IP is discussing it on a public forum, and you're actually telling the truth, you're fucked. You'd be subject to a civil suit from Follica for violating the NDA, and in the off chance that you didn't sign one, for publishing privileged, proprietary IP publicly that could lead to an negative impact on their stock price (they'd have to prove those damages, but nevertheless, they'd get pass the dismissal stage). You'd also be subject to an SEC criminal investigation to determine why you posted this privileged information on a public forum.

So here's you're chance to come clean: Do you REALLY know anything about Follica or not? Because I will be contacting them about this thread and your posts. And since you're not a native speaker, if you didn't understand a single word of this post, find a native English speaker (who also understand US securities law) to explain it to you, because I'm totally serious.

Hope you used a proxy before you started posting here.
So I think I speak on behalf of a lot of members who would probably appreciate you didn't rat this guy out. We've all been kept in the dark for so damn long, and we finally get somebody on here who may have inside information, i definitely dont want to lose a good source. So far what he has said doesn't seem extraordinary good or bad.

I know the follica news isnt what any of us wants to hear, but it not his fault if that's actually the truth. It would be a hell of a lot worse if he told us it definitely worked and then we later found out that it doesn't.

I tried to sign up for the Jak trial in austin. Had i gotten in, I was also going to report my experience to you guys. Would you have contacted aclaris and told on me for doing so? Just let him be man;)

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@occulus I remain one of the most optimistic users about Follica.

Im having good success with skin disruption and minoxidil so i know almost for sure they have something significant.

Regarding what insider said about them its really not different from what cotsarelis told hellouser or desmond when interviewed: Phase 2 didnt achieve great results.

Follica rebooted after some third party studies confirmed what they originally hypothesized

Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm... Smells like bullshit

But I need to admit that info seems about right.

I’m very disappointed about follica, and a little bit about rch-01. Anyway, good for guys who still have enough hair.

Last edited:

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
Filling boxes in Merck's wear house doesn't mean you work "in the pharmaceutical industry." And if they do talk, they shouldn't be posting what they talk about on a public forum. I'll give him a day to respond, then I'll shoot off an email to PureTech and see what they have to say about it.

I don't think those guys are on salary. I work in the clinical operations department of a top 20 global pharmaceutical company working on two drugs that have revenues of over a billion dollars a year. I think I can say I work in the industry. That's not really relevant I'm just defending myself because you decided to call me out. I think anyone with common sense, regardless of where they work, would be able to understand that a multi-millionaire dollar operation that has 1000's of people working on it would be susceptible to leaks.

Nope - too much misinformation on this board. Look at the clusterfuck that is the Fidia thread. No more anonymous people claiming to know anything unless they are will to provide bona fides. Don't allow yourself to get so addicted to updates that you forego reasoned skepticism. We're going to know soon enough about Follica, so there's no advantage in believing this guy unless he's willing to identify himself and his credentials. Do unsubstantiated rumors grow hair on your head? Or do they just distress gullible, vulnerable people?

So brave of you to be the self-appointed arbitrator of what's worthwhile on here. Thank you for your service.

efedrez

Reaction score
Got to love Internet forums

Someone with absolutely no evidence whatsoever make allegations of inside information about several companies and creates a trending topic in a matter of hours

Of course the information is BS but no one cares because we prefer to believe fake information

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably fake however if it isn't I commend this guy as we have been waiting for this type of info for a long time. I just hope that if he is legit that we don't scare him away...if he is lying about all this I hope he gets what he deserves.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great? I'm not going to argue with the board about this. If you want to believe an anonymous person on the internet, that's up to you. Me? I don't.
Man thats fine if you dont, but we're all old enough to determine what we believe and what we don't.
I'm not sure if I understand why you have so much hate toward this poster. We've had countless people on here before claiming have info and they don't.
Had he come on here and said all of these companies have a 100% cure, would you still be trying to rat him out?
If you dont believe him just ignore it, but dont f*** it up for the rest of us, by the off chance he may be for real

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, just to be clear, you have access to proprietary, material information (as in, SEC material information) on the IP of four separate companies, all of which would require you to execute an NDA to discuss any of their data with you. Then you've come to a public forum, and in violation of those NDAs, publicly disclosed those data? If that's the case, and I contact Follica - the subsidiary of a publicly traded company - and let them know someone claiming to know about their IP is discussing it on a public forum, and you're actually telling the truth, you're fucked. You'd be subject to a civil suit from Follica for violating the NDA, and in the off chance that you didn't sign one, for publishing privileged, proprietary IP publicly that could lead to an negative impact on their stock price (they'd have to prove those damages, but nevertheless, they'd get pass the dismissal stage). You'd also be subject to an SEC criminal investigation to determine why you posted this privileged information on a public forum.

So here's you're chance to come clean: Do you REALLY know anything about Follica or not? Because I will be contacting them about this thread and your posts. And since you're not a native speaker, if you didn't understand a single word of this post, find a native English speaker (who also understand US securities law) to explain it to you, because I'm totally serious.

Lame

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great? I'm not going to argue with the board about this. If you want to believe an anonymous person on the internet, that's up to you. Me? I don't.
I dont know why you make it so big of a deal , either this guy is trolling or there is a 1% chance that he might be telling the truth.Just ignore the thread for 10 days , if no trial results are posted keep ignoring it

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If he was a troll he had nothing to be scared of since it is allowed for random people to post BS for trolling. Or at least there are no legal actions against trolling...

And if he was legit ... than you'd scare him.

And now he seems gone. So good job my friend.

When october data is released and like he described ... Then I wouldn't like to be you.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he was a troll he had nothing to be scared of since it is allowed for random people to post BS for trolling. Or at least there are no legal actions against trolling...

And if he was legit ... than you'd scare him.

And now he seems gone. So good job my friend.

When october data is released and like he described ... Then I wouldn't like to be you.
This is completely true. If he was legit you really wanted to get him busted for helping us all out? And if he was a troll you really wanted to look like a douche to whatever company you were gonna rat him out to?

Complete lose/lose situation. You’re a total jackass...

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well done you've made him delete all his posts now we've gone from a low chance of having true insider information to having 0 chance

Status
Not open for further replies.