Information On Rch-01, Tsuji, Follica And Brotzu

Status
Not open for further replies.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Insider first of all i dont know if what you are supporting is true or not.
Insider thanks for all the information you shared with us.
I believe most of them members would want you here
Hair loss is a nasty joke.It dminishes someones sense of confidence.
Even the most succesfull men are discouraged by it to some extent.
As you may know from you perespective hair only all about looks but also a way of expressing your personality.
Insider if you dont want to post here again,thats ok.
You posted voluntarily here in the first place,and you certainly are not obliged to anyone of us to keep on posting.
On behalf of the healthy emotionaly members i propose you to have one post or two whenever you see fit.
Again you are not obliged to anyone of us to do so!
I hope you post sometime again,
!

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
156zmmp.jpg

inmyhead

Reaction score
If he was a troll he had nothing to be scared of since it is allowed for random people to post BS for trolling. Or at least there are no legal actions against trolling...

And if he was legit ... than you'd scare him.

And now he seems gone. So good job my friend.

When october data is released and like he described ... Then I wouldn't like to be you.

Are you serious? We had plenty of retards like this in brotzu thread. Who just felt attacked and stopped posting even though they claimed they had legit info. In the end, all of these fake morons had no real info whatsoever. And this guy can't be trusted either.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you serious? We had plenty of retards like this in brotzu thread. Who just felt attacked and stopped posting even though they claimed they had legit info. In the end, all of these fake morons had no real info whatsoever. And this guy can't be trusted either.

When october data is released and like he described ... Then I wouldn't like to be you.

should be

If october data is released and like he described ... Then I wouldn't like to be you.

In my native language when can also mean if that is why I am confusing this sometimes.

I am not planing to buy a ticket to japan for febraury :D :D.

But I think what @occulus did was not smart no matter how you put it.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@occulus
What the f*** man. I never had a problem with you but i think threatening someone who potentially could have helped us is a real fucked up thing to do. Whether he was lying or not, you def lost some respect by behaving like this.
For the recored no adult members on here wanted to asked for you to behave like that. Please don't dictate what the rest of us have a right to hear

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, occulus’s threats were exaggerated.
But do you really think that if insider knew what he was doing he would have been scared by a random forum user?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But do you really think that if insider knew what he was doing he would have been scared by a random forum user?
I honestly don't know, but I do think that was a stupid thing for Occulus to do. Several people on here wanted to hear what this guy had to say and Occulus took all that away.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

SCIENTIFIC
ADVISORY BOARD

Guided by leading innovators in hair growth science, epithelial stem cell biology, and skin technologies.

DR. GEORGE COTSARELIS, MD
Scientific Co-founder, Advisor

DR. ROX ANDERSON, MD, PHD
Scientific Co-founder, Advisor

DR. KEN WASHENIK, MD, PHD
Senior Medical Advisor

Follica has 3 scientific advisors. So if @Insider did have information from one of them he could be really threatened by @occulus.

I know it is more than odd that he did not considere this possible outcome before starting posting here....

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
If ever there was a real insider who wanted to give out information under the radar occulus certainly took care of them too lol

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it is more than odd that he did not considere this possible outcome before starting posting here....
Exactly.
If you are “in the field”. I guess you know what you can say, when and how.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ouch...
He was a troll.
he just logged with the wrong account.
I will now close this thread and ban him and his duplicate.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

should be

If october data is released and like he described ... Then I wouldn't like to be you.

In my native language when can also mean if that is why I am confusing this sometimes.

I am not planing to buy a ticket to japan for febraury :D :D.

But I think what @occulus did was not smart no matter how you put it.
Uncool, mate.
I don’t know how you would think this was funny.
WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.