Information On Rch-01, Tsuji, Follica And Brotzu

Status
Not open for further replies.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Brotzu timefram is not set 100% sure. There can still be unexpected delays.

In the decision if a product is moved to the next phase or not a scientific advisor is involved. There my information is from.

I could not see that happening with a company like Fidia.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
If this is true I think the Follica one is the most disappointing.
We will know very soon if he is speaking the truth. October is near.
However I am still interested.
@Insider What about Follicum ( I am personally expecting low effectivity), Breezula, sm04554, Histogen HSC and the new PTD-DBM from Kang-Yell Choi?

However despite all of it I am still certain the "cure" will come from Tsuji the question is only when. If true in interim I might fly for Japan for RCH-01 and some immunity.
LEt us see if Insider is speaking the truth.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets suppose the 17% are correct. What this means on the norwood scale? And on the temples? An inch?

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no insider information on the above mentioned products. My next objective is to get the price of the tsuji treatment.

extraction of follicles: ~100$
expansion medium: ~600$
manhours expansion: ~1700$
grafting of 10k hair: ~???$

that makes round about 2400$ for one batch of 10k hair. But there are still the costs missing for the previous research and the winning for the company and the surgeon and the operating and maintenance cost of the facility. Maybe I m lucky and can gather more detailed costs.
How many grafts is 10k hair? How many hairs does a NW3 need to have a full set of hair?

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great news about Shiseido if true. I know it won't mean much to some people, but for everyone with some hair left, maintenance alone is huge.

Also makes traditional transplants a much more potent addition. Not to mention it would spare people from having to take finasteride and buy them some time till even better treatments come out (hopefully).

All that from february already and at an affordable price, I assume.

Nobody even expected anything from follica and brotzu anyway. Their aproach smells like pure dilettantism.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I' am in a network of scientific advisors in the field of hairregeneration. Here i present you all information I was able to gather on the new treatments that are about to come out in the next 2 years. Excuse my english i m not a nativ speaker.

RCH-01:
Results from phase 2 Study. 17% regrowth and 85% of tested person responded above 10% regrowth.
The results will be published 1st october and the treatment will be available starting february 2019 (only in japan). The plan is offer the treatment in china in 2020 as well.

Tsuji:
The new study with mice is on shedule and the results so far look as expected. A new anouncment wont be made till march 2019 when they start human trials.

Follica:
The results of phase 2 weren't good enough to risk the money on a phase 3 trial. If the product development is continued or not depends on the optimisation trial.

Brotzu:
The Brotzu lotion is released mid october. It is less effective than minoxidil and finasteride together and for user who allready use minoxidil and finasteride wont get a benefit of the lotion. (In the board there were no clear decission in the past if the product should be released or not. Because some were against the release due to little effectivness. But the company had to pay fees to the inventor so that they needed to make a decision fast and they decided now to release the product.)

October and 2019 are coming real close and we will know whether you are the real deal or not. But nevertheless, my sincere thank you to your time and effort.

For the brotzu lotion, can we use it as an alternative to finas and minoxidil since a lot of us can not take finas and minoxidil ??

Reactions: br1

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don t take fina and minoxidil the brotzu lotion will be a benefit to your treatment.

Lets say one is using finas and minoxidil and having maintenance and little regrowth, can he stop and switch to brotzu to have a same effect / benefit ?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Insider Thanks for the data!

About Follica, i think the info is a bit old.

They even mention on their website that they will continue with the current iteration after the optimisation trial

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW about RCH-01

Im surprised with the 85% of responders.

If this treatment immunize hair follicles against DHT long term its by far the most significant therapeutic achievement in decades.

Last edited:

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Insider What do you think will be the maximum cost of Tsuji's treatment? I remember Organ Technologies having some lofty promises about the cost of treatment (very cheap), but you seem to have a better idea of how things look like at the moment.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW about RCH-01

Im surprised with the 85% of responders.

If this treatment immunize hair follicles against DHT long term its by far the most significant therapeutic achievement in decades.
the thing is that we have to wait and see if it actually negates the effects of dht .If it didnt even regrow anything but maintained i would still be hyped for it tbh .

Status
Not open for further replies.