Information On Rch-01, Tsuji, Follica And Brotzu

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Insider, for rch-01, do the trials show superior results for multiple injections ? Is single injection as good as multiple injections ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet it is believed that it does imunizise the hair against dht. In the first trial the hairdensity decreased a little at the last check in most patients. But it is believed this is due to rch-01 didn t reached all follicle because of the natural hairgrowth circle. This is why multiple injections should liminate this problem. But to be sure long time results of phase 2 are necessary.

Did they reveal how many times of injection for best results ? or is it the more number of injections the better we are ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, so the best route for now, if these infos are true, is that, to get RCH-01 for maintenance while waiting for the cure from god Tsuji. The Japanese, won the game

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
So what Brotzu said about 5 years, stopping hair loss after 1 week / 1 month or what he exactly said is a lie if I ask you Insider? Good that Shiseido is doing great. I hope Follica turns out to be a benefit in the future.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The info is from the time they were evaluating phase 2 results. I will ask for an update on that!
Maybe the optimisation study looks good enough for going into phase 3 trial.
Insider you would have the gratitude of all members if you could find such info about follica dates and updates,,!!!

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is if fina is still of benefit. And it seems like no.
if it immunizes your hair to the effects of dht , finasteride would probably not do much , except for raising your estrogen level which helps for hair growth . But it wont be worth the benefit

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn t call it a lie rather than missleading advertisement. If you have a 50 years old male treating with something that gives 10% increase in density that can be reversing 5 years of hairloss for him... I think something like this lead him to say that.
Alright, gotcha! He said hair loss is stopped after 1 week or month. Do you believe that is a misleading advertisement too? Did you see any photos of young guys because he said it works better for them. Be honest if you know something.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Insider , for Brotzu there was rumor about the delays being due to extension of shelf life from 2 years to 3 years, is it true ? I see from your info, that the delays seem to be due to low effectiveness. Thks

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Insider , for Brotzu there was rumor about the delays being due to extension of shelf life from 2 years to 3 years, is it true ? I see from your info, that the delays seem to be due to low effectiveness. Thks
that was huge bulshitting , shelf life of 2 years is more than enough , regaine foam has 2 years Shelf life for example

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no insider infos on the cost but I think there is an official or semi official guess that it is arround 1k$. But that was a guess from replicel not shiseido.

How many injections are the best ? Does more and more injection lead to better regrowth or something like that ?

I think I better find a job in Japan now.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no insider infos on the cost but I think there is an official or semi official guess that it is arround 1k$. But that was a guess from replicel not shiseido.

Wow, i think tourism will explode in Japan

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Just gonna stick this right here:

dig·ni·ty
ˈdiɡnədē/
noun
  1. the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.
    "a man of dignity and unbending principle"
    • a composed or serious manner or style.
      "he bowed with great dignity"
      synonyms: stateliness, nobility, majesty, regality, courtliness, augustness, loftiness, lordliness, grandeur; More

• a sense of pride in oneself; self-respect.
      "it was beneath his dignity to shout"
      synonyms: self-respect, pride, self-esteem, self-worth
      "he had lost his dignity"

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just gonna stick this right here:

dig·ni·ty
ˈdiɡnədē/
noun
  1. the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.
    "a man of dignity and unbending principle"
    • a composed or serious manner or style.
      "he bowed with great dignity"
      synonyms: stateliness, nobility, majesty, regality, courtliness, augustness, loftiness, lordliness, grandeur; More

• a sense of pride in oneself; self-respect.
      "it was beneath his dignity to shout"
      synonyms: self-respect, pride, self-esteem, self-worth
      "he had lost his dignity"

obnoxious (comparative more obnoxious, superlative most obnoxious)

1. Extremely unpleasant, offensive, very annoying, odious or contemptible.

He was an especially obnoxious and detestable specimen of a man.
Throwing stones at the bus is another example of your obnoxious behaviour.

2. (preceded by "to feel") Ashamed; acutely aware of one's own offensive qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.