Information On Rch-01, Tsuji, Follica And Brotzu

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the animal study (preclinical) they were able to grow new hair. That was why they claimed in the begining they would produce new follicle. They weren't able to repeat that in the human trial. They can turn vellus hair into terminal hair. So you have a maximum potential to regrow all your vellus hair. So when you have transfered almost every vellus hair in terminal hair than there is no need to repeat the treatment. In theory!

I haven t asked which dose/frequence of treatment was the best sorry. But at least 2 treatments should be done to have a chance to reach all follicle.

Creating new follicle seems like a dream. I read somewhere that says follicle never die, they are just in dormant stage. Can rch 01 wake these dormant follicles up ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I allready tried my best to get information of as many companies as possible.

Many thanks for your effort. Hope you are willing to share more once you got more info. Fyi, these are a few hopes that we hope to see in the near future:
+ p3074 by polichem
+ fevipiprant by allergan
+ setipiprant by novartis
+ sm04554 by samumed
+ fol-005 follicum
+ breezula by cassopiea
+ jak by acarlis

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Insider then brotzu lotion is as effective as fina alone? not using minoxidil.

Because of sides(finasteride) i quit it.
Brotzu lotion can be effective like finasteride?

Last edited:

New dimonesion

My Regimen
Reaction score
I allready tried my best to get information of as many companies as possible.
Thanks, I asked about jak inhibitors as Aclaris has pushed with trials for Androgenetic Alopecia. I don't expect an answer from you, but I woul really appreciate if you can ask some of your colleagues whether they have any info.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how to know that RCH-01 will be realeased next year? where did you get info about it?

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it possible that homemade brotzu lotions provide regrowth or at least maintenance but the official lotion doesn’t even provide maintenance suddenly?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im already 19y/o
is this normal or im balding.Can anybody provide some info for me?
PS: my father is bald

The 2nd pic is just a normal shot and the first pic, I moved my hairs around to expose more of the scalp.

Thanks for any input.
Why would you post this in this exact thread?

As for @Insider: man, you should specify your sources a bit better, even if you don’t want to list their names.
In this field, we have seen too many ruses to be able to trust a total stranger as you.

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu lotion is capable if providing regrow and maintenance but worse than fina and minoxidil.
Ive been using finasteride for 2 years and have had no regrowth, all it actually did was destroy my density, min grew fuzz on my hairline, to say brotzu is not going to be as good as finasteride and min is basically saying for me it won’t work and I’ll see no improvement

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
Therr are people with very good regrowth in this regime. That fina and minoxidil do not work for you does not automatecally mean brotzu wont work. There were no tests in this regard. But from the scientific pov your chances are lower that you will respond well.
Well yeah that’s the point I’m trying to make, if I had any regrowth on anything it’d be more than finasteride and min to me, and I’d be pretty happy if this was the case

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you post this in this exact thread?

As for @Insider: man, you should specify your sources a bit better, even if you don’t want to list their names.
In this field, we have seen too many ruses to be able to trust a total stranger as you.

If there is someone you can trust than it is a stranger on the internet :D

But 1st october we should know if he is legit.

(I do hope so)

Reactions: br1

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can not specify my sources more. They are scientific advisors (or collegues) for the mentioned companies/products. More specific and i have to give out names which would be the end of information i would get.
For, instance, about this:

I' am in a network of scientific advisors in the field of hairregeneration

Is this a secret or public network? Where is it located? Who can join it?
If it is public, why can’t it be named?
How does one become a scientific advisor? Can you name other scientific advisors?

I don’t distrust you (why would I?) but... we have never had a scientific advisor for hair regeneration here, so we are a bit dubious.

Status
Not open for further replies.