Incredible recovery from NW5: the power of super aggressive regimens!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny how a forum for male pattern baldness sufferers, who seem to be quite cynical about women in general, is very open and receptive to trans folks. I mean no reason why it shouldn't be, shouldn't be an issue to anyone... But its definitely heartening to see the progressive nature of this forum's posters.
You both look so much better as women than as men, congrats!

They do. Especially recedingyt. Ruby looks much better as a woman.

IamZhea

Reaction score
Hey, it's been about 8 months since I came here. I just wanna say the post helped me a lot. I never took minoxidil but estrogen, AA, and finasteride has recovered 80% of what I had lost now.

So glad to not stress about this anymore. You look great, cheers.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, it's been about 8 months since I came here. I just wanna say the post helped me a lot. I never took minoxidil but estrogen, AA, and finasteride has recovered 80% of what I had lost now.

May I ask what AA do you use, dosage? And how much of E?
Have you noticed any positive changes on hairline/temples? Thanks!

Last edited:

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this even possible o_O
Once Hair Folliceles are dead, they stay dead, they said....

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've recovered close to a full Norwood, from a solid 6 to what looks like 5. And optimistically if things keep progressing, I might even get back to a 4 in the next few months.
Since when are you ruby bald?
After 5, 7 years, the follicle is dead.
Years later the hair returned.
greeting
I think science is insecure or a liar

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I began losing my hairline 25 years ago. Steady overall thinning since then, but lost most on the top beginning about 7 or 8 years ago.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I began losing my hairline 25 years ago. Steady overall thinning since then, but lost most on the top beginning about 7 or 8 years ago.

If that's the case, you probably COULD get a lot of it back. Hair that is recently lost is very easy to
get back.

Believe it or not, there was a Norwood 4.5 guy who got a decent amount of hair back on PRP therapy ALONE!
And this was only three months after he did it. Would say he got ten to twenty percent density back. He was 35, and
he was really advanced.

He definitely did pick up density, of course not his entire hairline, but everywhere there was terminal hair, he
gained density back.

With Alpicort F, you would probably go back to a Norwood one, at least. If I could get it in the U.S., I would be on it.

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it brings back the feathers 25 years ago, it will be a revolution, please observe.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask, for science, what estradiol did you take? Estradiol Valerate?

Estradiol Hemihydrate mostly. I'm getting ready to get a prescription to start Estradiol Valerate intramuscular injections.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just estradiol. Commonly sold under the brand name Estrace.

Just read your blog, it's so interesting how your regime is minoxidil-dependent. I can't believe how much hair you lost when you dropped it. It's almost like it was holding the whole thing together. I wish we knew the science behind all this sh*t.

What do you think would happen if you dropped dutasteride?

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo, I just wanted to say that your results are amazing, and they are even encouraging for us guys who will never go for such an aggressive regimen - it just proves what is possible, that hair loss is entirely related to hormones, that hairs that were completely lost and in current hair loss community 'knowledge' never to return, can in fact be regrown. It offers us all hope for the future, and I hope you manage to achieve regrowth to the point where you can rock a long past shoulder length hairstyle all of your own! Cheers :)

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a big chanche that the hair follicels (in the applied region) will be destroyed depending on how they react to 15% minoxidil.

If you dont have any hair in the applied region, its worth to give it a try, I guess this is why the OP is applying it in front only.

15% minoxidil is a risky treatment