I'm tired of this S#!t!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
North West lace make full caps for under $200. If you want it bad enough you will make it work.

That's not a solution. The industry needs to have it known:

It's either real hair or get the fvck out. There's no place for wigs in 2015.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
That's not a solution. The industry needs to have it known:

It's either real hair or get the fvck out. There's no place for wigs in 2015.

Agreed. But for some of us, it's not like we have the choice. As a woman I can't shave and have a bald head, I need to cover it up because society doesn't approve of bald women.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. But for some of us, it's not like we have the choice. As a woman I can't shave and have a bald head, I need to cover it up because society doesn't approve of bald women.

Its funny now that you mention it.. I've just read the other day, after those confidential emails from Sony leaked that Angelina Jolie was extremly worried that she'll have to shave her head in Scorsese's Kleopatra. I think she said she's worried she will lose her "sensuality"..

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny now that you mention it.. I've just read the other day, after those confidential emails from Sony leaked that Angelina Jolie was extremly worried that she'll have to shave her head in Scorsese's Kleopatra. I think she said she's worried she will lose her "sensuality"..

She should be more worried about her acting, she's fvcking terrible.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I TOTTALY AGREE. I dont even think she is attractive.. she does nothing for me. zero! nada!

ME TO THANK YOU

Everyone thinks Im weird but she has never been attractive to me.
She looks WAY to much like her dad and you wouldn't bang John Voight would you????

article-2069926-001C590A00000258-800_468x500.jpg

also went to that wig site.... theyre actually not bad... I want to hang myself for contemplating it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I TOTTALY AGREE. I dont even think she is attractive.. she does nothing for me. zero! nada!

You don't think Angelina is attractive? There's no hope for the rest of us I guess xD She is getting old tho..

maher

Banned
Reaction score
You don't think Angelina is attractive? There's no hope for the rest of us I guess xD She is getting old tho..

nah..its not that. I like regular girls.. Like americans say: "Girl next door" type of girls. Like Emma Roberts or Brit Marling...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never liked jolie. Shocks people for some reason. Amber Heard though, like her classical look. Knightly too.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, real stunner. And I fully agree with u when u say the girl next door.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
nah..its not that. I like regular girls.. Like americans say: "Girl next door" type of girls. Like Emma Roberts or Brit Marling...

Milana Vayntrub, Bree Larson and Jennifer Lawrence are my favourites. Most guys wouldn't consider them knockouts, but I really like their personalities.... A LOT. Parminder Nagra I find really cute but pretty upbeat as well. Andrea Riseborough is pretty hot too.

Now, if I'm going for pure sex appeal... Charlize Theron, Cheryl Cole, Genesis Rodriguez & Olivia Munn.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Milana Vayntrub, Bree Larson and Jennifer Lawrence are my favourites. Most guys wouldn't consider them knockouts, but I really like their personalities.... A LOT. Parminder Nagra I find really cute but pretty upbeat as well. Andrea Riseborough is pretty hot too.

Now, if I'm going for pure sex appeal... Charlize Theron, Cheryl Cole, Genesis Rodriguez & Olivia Munn.

We have same taste for women. Charlize is a true movie star. I love Jennifer L. You forgot Scarlett Johanson.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have same taste for women. Charlize is a true movie star. I love Jennifer L. You forgot Scarlett Johanson.

Charlize kind of fell off map for a bit... but yes, shes definitely a star. Scarlett Johanson... she's not my type. Perhaps because I have a friend thats always looked like her but I was never attracted to, lol. Great actor though (fantastic in Lost in Translation).

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Shes great. I've seen all of her work. Interesting. I also have a friend that looks exactly like her.. same eyes, lips, cheeks.. only redhead :D