I'm Becoming Very Disappointed With These Companies

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, symmetry is considered attractive. And a recent study suggests females like a wide face and-or head. It;s manly apparently. But I'm a about the same age and build as Jason Statham but more hair. Statham doesn't have a wide head but perhaps a heavy brow, which very many women also find attractive in a male. Statham's wife is 20 years younger and a Victoria's Secret model. We can be sure there are many Statham look alikes out there. But women also want security since time immemorial. Looks are way down the list of priorities for women looking for male partners, it's true. Women are the pretty ones, the peacocks, and they don't necessarily want a male who reflects their beauty. Security is number one for very many women since cave man days apparently. I've seen a lot of homely men with beautiful women. Some butt-ugly men out there with nice looking women, it's true. Saw some guy walking on the sidewalk just the other day. He had a face on him you'd think only a mother could love. And holding his hand was a gorgeous woman. I thought to myself, yup there goes another one.
What a load of f*****g bullshit. Looks are the initial stage of being attracted to a person. Saying women don't care about looks is bullshit.

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020 I'll only be 24 too, so yes. Pray for the man and his research

I WILL BE 20 IN 2020 SO TSUJI WOULD BE AWESOME . but i dont believe tsuji will be fully rolled out till 2022 or even as late as 2025

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score

No you are wrong. I see lots of beautiful woman dating men with Bald or balding heads, shaved heads etc. I see lots of men who have a thick head of hair and who would be considered good looking dating woman that are plump. What woman like is a confident man who takes care of himself and has confidence. Sure there are some woman (just like there are certain men) that look for physical perfection. But I assure you it's not the majority of people.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not disappointed anymore, I'm experienced.

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's one thing to be bald, but ill be damned if I let myself be bald and fat. Just keep that in mind guys.
right i started balding 3 years ago i was 94kg one year ago, now im 62kg in shape and putting on muscle now. its not only hitting the gym your DIET matter some much thats what many fatties dont get! , cant believe how much my health has improved .

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
right i started balding 3 years ago i was 94kg one year ago, now im 62kg in shape and putting on muscle now. its not only hitting the gym your DIET matter some much thats what many fatties dont get! , cant believe how much my health has improved .
3994705698.jpg