If I plan on doing maintenance on my own, do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Literally what you wrote huh? Meaning exactly? Why are all the words different?

Someone needs a dictionary for Christmas. What's your lot number? I'll send one to the trailer park on my dime.

I said literally in essence, not verbatim. Meaning the sentiments are the exact same and not at all contradictory.

I guess you don't know what in essence means.

You truly are dumb as bricks.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said in essence, not verbatim. Meaning the sentiments are the exact same and not at all contradictory.

I guess you don't know what in essence means.

You truly are dumb as bricks.
You said literally.

Highlight which part of of "essence" means that literally does not mean literally..... or how it applies at all.

You said copied, pasted, and literally. Copying/paste means exact... literal means exact... as a carbon copy.
now you're saying you didn't mean exact.

And you keep calling me an idiot?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-220136_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222-220136_Chrome.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20211222-220213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222-220213_Chrome.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 43

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You said literally.

Highlight which part of of "essence" means that literally does not mean literally..... or how it applies at all.

You said copied, pasted, and literally. Copying/paste means exact... literal means exact...now you're saying you didn't mean exact.

And you keep calling me an idiot?

Literally in essence, which means it literally means the exact same thing in essence.

You do understand words work together to make sentences which gives speech context right?

You actually made the SAME EXACT mistake with how you fucked up in the first post, taking out the "at a salon" part and now taking out the "in essence" part which showed how dumb you are.

I'm assuming this is a learning disability due to your autism?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally in essence, which means it literally means the exact same thing in essence.

You do understand words work together to make sentences which gives speech context right?

You actually made the SAME EXACT mistake with how you fucked up in the first post, taking out the "at a salon" part and now taking out the "in essence" part which showed how dumb you are.

I'm assuming this is a learning disability due to your autism?
highlight on the definition of essence where it negates the word literal.... Or where literal doesn't mean exactly. Or where copying and paste can have completely different words and, be the exact same thing.

I'm waiting, I gave you screen shots.

Screenshot and circle it..

You're one of those people that say "I've never eaten ham, except for that time I ate ham." Well guess what, that means... I never eaten ham is a false statement.

"Sometimes always".

You make no sense

You are proving my point more and more...what you meant is not what you wrote... And is the whole reason I told you, what I did.

What a knucklehead..

Let's state your position so we can see how foolish it sounds. You're of the impression that I think you have to consistently keep cutting your base? That's your thought? That I'm too foolish to know otherwise.... because I have autism?

Which do you really think is more likely?

You need to be more cognizant, of when you're being made fun of.

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
highlight on the definition of essence where negates the word literal.... Or where literal doesn't mean literal.

I'm waiting I gave you screen shots

screenshot and circle it..

One of those people that say I've never eaten ham except for that time I ate ham. Well guess what that means... I never ate ham is a false statement.

You are proving my point more and more...what you meant is not what you wrote... And is the whole reason I told you, what I told you
What a knucklehead..

How do you even remotely say that's the same thing? LMAO

Autism

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
highlight on the definition of essence where negates the word literal.... Or where literal doesn't mean literal.

I'm waiting I gave you screen shots

screenshot and circle it..

One of those people that say I've never eaten ham except for that time I ate ham. Well guess what that means... I never ate ham is a false statement.

"Sometimes always". You make no sense

You are proving my point more and more...what you meant is not what you wrote... And is the whole reason I told you, what I told you
What a knucklehead..

Let's state your position so we can see how foolish it sounds. You're of the impression that I think you have to consistently keep cutting your base? That's your thought? That I'm too foolish to know otherwise?

You need to be more cognizant, of when you're being made fun of.

Words work together which makes sentences and gives context to the sentence as whole. That's why you lack reading comprehension and why you messed up from the initial post.

What I wrote was that they are literally the same thing on a fundamental level, not literally the same thing word for word

The fact that I need to explain this to you genuinely shows that your autism is off the charts

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Words work together which makes sentences and gives context to the sentence as whole. That's why you lack reading comprehension and why you messed up from the initial post.

What I wrote was that they are literally the same thing on a fundamental level, not literally the same thing word for word

The fact that I need to explain this to you genuinely shows that your autism is off the charts
Seriously need to read a dictionary. You can't say it pretty much means exactly the same thing pretty much is not exactly.

You can't say exact and not have it be exact. How do you not comprehend that?

For the 8th time. if you know a new system always needs the base cut, why did you ask the question.

You're grasping for words to the detract from the reality of saying copy/past and literally. The bottom line is I know what you're saying, and I agree with you.

What you thought you said ... unfortunately is not what you put in words, and that's the bottom line.

Fundamentally... in essence basically means "that's what I meant".
I know what you meant, from the beginning.

I've been pointing out what you meant is not what you wrote, and perhaps you should fix it So you don't sound like a knucklehead.

That's why I specifically answered what you wrote, not what you thought you wrote.....

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seriously need to read a dictionary. You can't say it pretty much means exactly the same thing pretty much is not exactly.

For the 8th time. if you know a new system always needs the base cut, why did you ask the question

Dumb autistic child, what I wrote was it means the literal same thing on a fundamental level.

That is not a contradiction, you dumb, dumb person.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What you thought you said you said unfortunately it's not what you put in words, and that's the bottom line

What I wrote was literally what I put into words, the fact that you can't comprehend the literal/in essence sentence only further proves that you have a serious reading comprehension issue and have a hard time visualizing concepts with words strung together. You literally read words one at a time before you can think of larger concepts than what those words convey.

Its why I am really sure you have autism. A bad case of it.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I wrote was literally what I put into words, the fact that you can't comprehend the literal/in essence sentence only further proves that you have a serious reading comprehension issue and have a hard time visualizing concepts with words strung together. You literally read words one at a time before you can think of larger concepts than what those words convey.

Its why I am really sure you have autism. A bad case of it.
Do you really not read what you write. Or not know the definition of the word you use.

You said its literally what you put. That means every word and every punctuation would be identical. That's what literal means.... EXACT What you rewrote. is absolutely not even close to what you posted.....

Again. from the beginning all I wanted to get out of you is " that's what I meant". And have you realized it doesn't align with what you wrote.
But you keep saying what you wrote is what you meant and theyre contradictory.

Why do you refuse to answer the question? If you know a new base has to be cut, why did you ask the question?

Simpleton

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you really not read what you write. Or not know the definition of the word you use.

You said its literally what you put. That means every word and every punctuation would be identical. That's what literal means. What you rewrote. is absolutely not even close to what you posted.....
Except it still works, cause it does literally mean that in essence.

It is not contradictory.

It IS literal, it still means that, I still stand by that.

Idiot.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You said its literally what you put. That means every word and every punctuation would be identical. That's what literal means.... EXACT What you rewrote. is absolutely not even close to what you posted.....

Again. from the beginning all I wanted to get out of you is " that's what I meant". And have you realized it doesn't align with what you wrote.
But you keep saying what you wrote is what you meant and theyre contradictory. Simpleton

Why would I have to put "that is what I meant" when it is clear what I wrote and you can't handle basic fundamental reading? You need to up your meds.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Except it still works, cause it does literally mean that in essence.

It is not contradictory.

It IS literal, it still means that, I still stand by that.

Idiot.
It is not exact. I'm an idiot because you think ABC is the exact same thing as XYZ? What planet are you on?

I screenshot the definition of literal. Circle where it means what you claim it means....

Just to be clear? When you asked if you had to get a new system cut every 3 to 6 months you literally meant do I have to get a system cut every 3 to 6 months, at a salon....Do I have it right?.... By definition literally meaning.... that's exactly what you mean

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is not exact. I'm an idiot because you think ABC is the exact same thing as XYZ? What planet are you on?

It IS exactly that on a fundamental level, which is what I said. I didn't say they're literally the same on a verbatim level.

Seriously, you are genuinely stupid.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
It IS exactly that on a fundamental level, which is what I said. I didn't say they're literally the same on a verbatim level.

Seriously, you are genuinely stupid.
So when you add "fundamental" it changes or cancels the definition of literally and copy and paste? Am I understanding you correctly?

Oh, maybe I'm mistaken. I didn't know there were levels to the definition of literal. Please do me a favor and educate me. Circle the different levels of the word on the definition I screenshot.

You're trying to find every alternate way to say that's what I meant rather than say that's what I meant. You are seriously a clown.

9th time I'm asking. So what is your reason for asking if a new system needs the base cut if you obviously know that? What was your reasoning?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So when you add "fundamental" itchanges the definition of literally and copy and paste? Am I understanding you correctly

Oh, maybe I'm mistaken. I didn't know there were levels to the definition of literal. Please do me a favor and educate me. Circle the different levels of the word on the definition I screenshot.

No, it references and contextualizes what literally is referring to. That is what sentences do. That is what you'd pick up on if you weren't an idiotic nimrod with bad reading comprehension.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it references and contextualizes what literally is referring to. That is what sentences do. That is what you'd pick up on if you weren't an idiotic nimrod with bad reading comprehension.
I understand all the names you want to call. Why don't you answer the question? you keep trying to add extra words thinking it will cancel out the words you used. Why did you ask a question that only has one answer, that you claim to have known?

So when you asked about cutting a system every 3 to 6 months and I stated the only thing you would cut, based on time, is hair, I'm the Nimrod? Obviously

There's only 2 things you cut regarding a system...the base one time at initial installation... and your hair, based on time, which which is growth.

Are you starting to see how I use your words.... "fundamentally" :) How do you like that word, when it's actually used appropriately? There is no reason to cut a base after its initial cut in.... To copy the other knucklehead I would have to say "captain obvious " you're asking about cutting based on time... obviously you're not talking about the base...right... But you're saying you actually were..... Which is why I needed to make a point to highlight your ignorant, nonsensical post.

You're either too proud to admit it or too ignorant to know it.

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I understand all the names you want to call. Why don't you answer the question you keep trying to add extra words thinking it will cancel out the words you used. Why did you ask a question that only has one answer, that you claim to have known?

So when you asked about cutting a system every 3 to 6 months and I stated the only thing you would cut based on time is hair, I'm the Nimrod? Obviously
It doesn't cancel out any words, you're just an idiot with bad reading comprehension.

Now with regards to your question, thank you for pointing out exactly how dumb you are and why you are not able to read well.

I said cutting "new" and "subsequent" hair systems, that much is written in the title, meaning a fresh... new... system would need to be cut.

I genuinely can't believe this needs to be explained

My goodness, you are such a dumb person LOL

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There's only 2 things you cut on a system...the base one time at initial installation... and the hair, based on time, which which is growth. Are you starting to see how I use your words "fundamentally" How do you like that word when it's actually used appropriately? and as written to answer your question. There is no reason to cut a base after its initial cut in.... To copy the other knucklehead I would have to say captain obviously you're asking about cutting based on time obviously you're not talking about the base. But you're saying you actually were.....

You're either too proud to admit it or too ignorant to know it.

You idiot. You genuine, stupid, moronic nitwit. I literally said new and subsequent in the title.

How dumb can a person be?

How can you possibly misread

"subsequent new hair systems"​

in the title?

You are sincerely one of the stupidest people I had the fun to talk to, in all honesty