If I plan on doing maintenance on my own, do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's called a typographical error. You commented on my editing... If I catch a typo I correct it.

Why are you unwilling to answer the questions?
I answered it, I specifically mentioned why you completely misunderstood the question and made a fool of yourself.

You did not understand that answer either, I simply can't break it down any simpler for you. You can't grasp the question. Which, again, is very weird because a non-Mensa member understood it right away and had a fantastic answer for me after he corrected your foolishness.

If my question made no sense why was he not only able to understand it, but corrected you where he saw your mishaps?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I answered it, I specifically mentioned why you completely misunderstood the question and made a fool of yourself.

You did not understand that answer either, I simply can't break it down any simpler for you. You can't grasp the question. Which, again, is very weird because a non-Mensa member understood it right away and had a fantastic answer for me after he corrected your foolishness.

If my question made no sense why was he not only able to understand it, but corrected you where he saw your mishaps?
Because most people don't care....and let it slide. They let a fool be a fool.... I call bs when there's bs...Call it a 6th sense... A hobby, if you will.

Are you of the mindset...that if people don't call you out on a terrible system...It's because it looks good?

This is why you're a simpleton....ignorant and gullible...

Personality traits, is why I speak up, and others choose not to ....It doesn't
Confirm you're correct

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because most people don't care....and let it slide. I cal bs when there's bs
I made a fool?

I knew what you meant...What you meant and what you said are two different things... and precisely why I responded, to what you "said".

I was calling you out as a fool, for your wording.....because as written it makes no sense..

When would a subsequent new system not be cut? What does cutting a new system,base, have to do with maintenance?

Your words....answer the questions....

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I made a fool?

I knew what you meant...What you meant and what you said are two different things... and precisely why I responded.

I was calling you out as a fool, for your wording.

When would a subsequent new system not be cut?

Your words....answer the question

No, you clearly did not know what I meant, and wrote a response that made no sense, and insecurely rambled to cover up your idiocy.

You didn't call me out as a fool for my wording -- you made yourself look like a fool for misinterpreting. It's clear for everyone to read.

No one said a subsequent new system should potentially not be cut -- again, your Mensa skills are on full display here.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Because most people don't care....and let it slide. They let a fool be a fool.... I call bs when there's bs...Call it a 6th sense... A hobby, if you will.

Are you of the mindset...that if people don't call you out on a terrible system...It's because it looks good?

This is why you're a simpleton....ignorant and gullible...

Personality traits, is why I speak up, and others choose not to ....It doesn't
Confirm you're correct

It's not that he did not care and let it slide you moronic nitwit. He literally cared enough to correct YOU.

Lmao, this guy is a walking parody

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that he did not care and let it slide you moronic nitwit. He literally cared enough to correct YOU.

Lmao, this guy is a walking parody
Actually he's bitter because he got called out on his nonsense some time back... when he stepped up with an ignorant statement...much like yourself.

You're really are lazy, aren't you? You need to read the forums and you'd be more up-to-date.

I said people dont comment because they don't care. I said he's never been accused of being bright, And not to take his approval as affirmation that you're correct.

Quite obviously he's commented, the only one too.... Are you under the impression, I was saying that only person, that commented, other than us wasn't commenting?

Tell me again about comprehension?

Why do you keep responding without answering the simple question?

Tell this idiot one example of when a new system would not have the base cut. Educate me. Enlighten me!

Show me your brilliance!

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually hes bitter because he got called out on his nonsense some time back... when he stepped up. You're really are lazy aren't you? You need to read the forums and you'd be more up-to-date.

Why do you keep responding without answering the simple question. Tell this idiot one example of when a new system would not have the base cut. Educate me. Enlighten me!

Nah, he rightfully corrected you cause you can't read well. I also never said that a system would not have the base cut. You lack significant reading comprehension.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, he rightfully corrected you cause you can't read well. I also never said that a system would not have the base cut. You lack significant reading comprehension.
Again with "cause" You mean because.
I've already corrected you once, you keep making the same mistakes.

A simpleton understands a simpleton. Is that news to you? It doesn't mean you're correct.

You're not answering the questions because there is no answer..... because it is a nonsensical question, you posted.

The only answer that fits your question, ss written.....regarding maintenance would be cutting biological hair. This is precisely why I said that, to provoke your response.

But it's clear you know your response would expose you as a simpleton and that's why you're refusing to do it. I tried to get you to.... It's clear without you.....anyway

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Again with "cause" You mean because.
I've already corrected you once, you keep making the same mistakes.

A simpleton understands a simpleton. Is that news to you? It doesn't mean you're correct.

You're not answering the questions because there is no answer..... because it is nonsensical question you posted.

What's it like being so stupid you don't understand you're stupid?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't?

"If I plan on doing maintenance on my own, do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?"​

One sentence...explain how asking if you need to cut a new system isn't asking if a new system needs to be cut?

The answer would be yes or no.

I ask you again, in what instance would the answer be "no you don't have to cut a new system"

Now you're taking a position that it's common sense, of course it needs to be cut.

Then why did you ask the question?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You didn't?

"If I plan on doing maintenance on my own, do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?"​

One sentence...explain how asking if you need to cut a new system isn't what it is? The answer would be yes or no. I ask you again in what instance would the answer be "no you don't have to cut a new system"

You asked the question

Man you are genuinely one of the dumbest so called Mensa members I have ever seen.

The key to reading comprehension regarding this sentence is at the end of it....: AT A SALON. <- The context.

Not that people who maintain themselves don't get their cut in at all, but at a salon.

Dumb and boastful, what an amazing combination.

Now go to your local junior high and sit in English class.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you are genuinely one of the dumbest so called Mensa members I have ever seen.

The key to reading comprehension regarding this sentence is at the end of it....: AT A SALON. <- The context.

Not that people who maintain themselves don't get their cut in at all, but at a salon.

Dumb and boastful, what an amazing combination.

Now go to your local junior high and sit in English class.
Again with the personal attacks.

I'm simply using your words.

You asked if you have to get it cut at a salon.
What makes you think you're required to have your property serviced at a particular business? And what made you feel that you need the approval of strangers on a form, to convince you.... that you're capable of doing it yourself?

The key point is absolutely "at a salon". What makes you think you have to take it to a salon? You're on a forum of do-it-yourselfer's.....

Again read, learn, and educate yourself.

If you spend as much time reading, as you do throwing false slander, my way, you'd be a lot wiser than you are.. and wouldn't be asking nonsensical, ridiculous, questions

You might be catching up. I doubt it, but I'm hopeful" :)

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Again with the personal attacks.

I'm simply using your words.

You asked if you have to get it cut at a salon.
What makes you think you're required to have your property serviced at a particular business? And what made you feel that you needed the approval of some strangers on a form, to convince you.... you're capable of doing it yourself?

The key point exactly is "at a salon". What makes you think you have to take it to a salon? You might be catching up. I doubt it but I'm hopeful"

Man, you get more and more stupid every time you post.

Not only do you foolishly misinterpret what I wrote but you're making up straw man arguments to cover up your stupidity. No one said I'm required, no one said that. No one said I need approval, I am asking for opinions for people on what they do.

You're making up false narratives to cover up that you can't read and youre embarrassed about it. What a pathetic scrub.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you get more and more stupid every time you post.

Not only do you foolishly misinterpret what I wrote but you're making up straw man arguments to cover up your stupidity. No one said I'm required, no one said that. No one said I need approval, I am asking for opinions for people on what they do.

You're making up false narratives to cover up that you can't read and youre embarrassed about it. What a pathetic scrub.
Misrepresented?

False? I use your words....

I can't read?

I copied and pasted it. Do you not know what you wrote?

You make Jake look bright!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Misrepresented?

I can't read?

I never said required. You said "do I have to."

What does "do I have to mean"?

Do you have to eat? Yes, you don't have a choice in if you want to live.

Explained to me how it's different when you use those words....

We can discuss context next. You are lacking it though, as you add 1 continuous sentence with 3 opposing questions....

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Misrepresented?

I can't read?

What is it like misinterpreating what I wrote, getting corrected by two non-Mensa members that are infinitely smarter than you and looking stupid trying to mask your embarrassment?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never said required. You said "do I have to."

What does "do I have to mean"?

Do you have to eat? Yes, you don't have a choice in if you want to live.

Explained to me how it's different when you use those words....

We can discuss context next. You are lacking it though, as you add 1 continuous sentence with 3 opposing questions....
You misinterpreted it wrong cause of mensa-level autism, and by the way, that has nothing to do with your initial misinterpretation of maintaining and cutting the first-time system, which you are conveniently shying away from LOL

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I'm clearly not as intelligent as you. I have to look up the definition of what you wrote.

Explain what you meant, based on the words you wrote...

According to my 1st grade education and Miriam's Webster dictionary..... "Have to" means required or necessary. Your claim is that you didn't mean the words as you wrote them?

Point out how I'm misrepresenting the dictionary with the words you chose.

Autism? Wow you're a big man aren't you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-202659_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222-202659_Chrome.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 49

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since I'm clearly not as intelligent as you. I have to look up the definition of what you wrote.

Explain what you meant, based on the words you wrote...

According to my 1st rate education and Miriam's Webster dictionary. Have to means required or necessary. Your claim is that you didn't mean the words as you wrote them?

Autism? Wow you're a big man aren't you.
Which is completely changing the goal posts of the conversation, where you wrote:

"You only cut a system once... The maintenance is on your growing hair."

- you misinterpreted the question, and are changing it to something else.

Just admit you can't read, and that you're really dumb for a Mensa member, and as a normal human being as well.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is completely changing the goal posts of the conversation, where you wrote:

"You only cut a system once... The maintenance is on your growing hair."

- you misinterpreted the question, and are changing it to something else.

Just admit you can't read, and that you're really dumb for a Mensa member, and as a normal human being as well.
I'm reading it as written. If you admit that you wrote it wrong and my answering it as it was written, pointed a light on it. Then the world is whole. You refuse to admit that what you meant was not what you posted on the forum.

I can't misrepresent your exact words, punctuation and meaning, according to a dictionary. That's on you..

No different than saying you're getting up at 8 AM in the morning. I would ask you, when is it 8 AM in the evening? I'm confident you'd likewise bring up autism, iq,stupidity, all kinds of childish stuff because you know you're wrong....

That's what makes this so enjoyable, for me. A fool doesn't even know you're making fun of him. They stand up on soap Box and make it apparent there even more ignorant than you initially thought... Throwing unfounded ignorant slander, attempting to Ignor the topic at hand.

Way over your head though.

Hence....simpleton

A piece of advice for you... Its foolish to assume that people know what you mean. We're not psychic we have eyes and ears... we see and hear what you say. If you say something incorrectly, the fault is not on those that read it as written. The onus is on you to make it clear what your thoughts are....verbally or in writing.

By me answering your question as written, I hoped it would ring a bell in your head, and make you realize...oh I see what you're saying .. it doesn't make sense how I wrote it.

But clearly it didn't. The ignorance runs deep

Last edited: