If I plan on doing maintenance on my own, do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm reading it as written. If you admit that you wrote it wrong and me answering as it was written pointed a light on it. Then the world is whole. You refuse to admit that what was not what you posted on the form.

I can't misrepresent your exact words, punctuation and definition, according to a dictionary. That's on you

Wrong, you misread it, got embarrassed, and are switching the goal posts to shy away from the fact that you can't read properly. You're not an intelligent person.

The fact that a person actually read it correctly and called you out on is as well is proof enough that someone else read it right -- you're just a stubborn nitwit. Take responsibility and learn.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A piece of advice for you... Its foolish to assume that people know what you mean. We're not psychic we have eyes and ears... we see and hear what you say. If you say something incorrectly, the fault is not on those that read it as written. The onus is on you to make it clear what your thoughts are.

By me answering your question as written, I hoped it would ring a bell in your head, and make you realize...oh I see what you're saying .. it doesn't make sense how I wrote it.

But clearly it didn't. The ignorance runs deep

This is where your reading comprehension meets your stupidity, it makes you a stubborn fool.

I wrote it exactly as it is supposed to, someone completely understood it is proof of that, and even he corrected you after I did.

The fact that you are as stubborn as you are illiterate is a terrible combination cause you will not admit fault that you can't read. What a shame.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is where your reading comprehension meets your stupidity, it makes you a stubborn fool.

I wrote it exactly as it is supposed to, someone completely understood it is proof of that, and even he corrected you after I did.

The fact that you are as stubborn as you are illiterate is a terrible combination cause you will not admit fault that you can't read. What a shame.
I'm a illiterate, yet you keep using words wrong. There's no helping you.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
"If I plan on doing maintenance on my own."

OK, understood. You're going to glue or tape it to your head you're going to remove it clean it and reinstall. That's what maintenance is! As well as grooming your growing hair.

Same sentence...

"Do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3 to 6 months at a salon?"

*Again, maintenance has nothing to do with cutting in the new system. Do you still have to get new systems cut? Of course you have to get a new system cut.

Does it have to be at a salon? No, are you in North Korea? You take it to whomever you wish or do-it-yourself.

Is clear you make perfect sense

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"If I plan on doing maintenance on my own."

OK, understood. You're going to glue or tape it to your head you're going to remove it clean it and reinstall a. That's what maintenance is.

Same sentence...

"Do I still need to get the Is sequent new hair systems Cut every 3 to 6 months at a salon?"

Again, maintenance has nothing to do with cutting in the new system. Do you still have to get new systems caught? As I said of course you have to get a new system cut. Does it have to be at a salon? No or are you in North Korea? You take it to whomever you wish or do-it-yourself.

Is clearly you make perfect sense

How dumb can you be even after all these posts?

Of course maintaining has nothing to do with cutting in a new system. I'm asking if people who typically maintain still do their cut-ins at salons once every 3-6 months even though they weekly or biweekly do clean up at home. I am asking for what they do.

You wrote: You only cut a system once... The maintenance is on your growing hair.

Which is hilariously misreading the topic, and someone only truly stupid would respond with. Just admit you messed up you festering moron.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
How dumb can you be even after all these posts?

Of course maintaining has nothing to do with cutting in a new system. I'm asking if people who typically maintain still do their cut-ins at salons once every 3-6 months even though they weekly or biweekly do clean up at home. I am asking for what they do.

You wrote: You only cut a system once... The maintenance is on your growing hair.

Which is hilariously misreading the topic, and someone only truly stupid would respond with. Just admit you messed up you festering moron.
It's because you're saying maintenance in the same sentence as cutting a new system. It's so over your head. I answered it as written which should have triggered you to realize oh that makes no sense.

You don't cut a base, based on time .. the only thing you cut based on time is your growing hair.
That's why I gave you a the only answer to your stupid question. Again I can't make you intelligent.. I have copied and pasted your exact words. You wish to celebrate your ignorance!

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's because you're saying maintenance in the same sentence as cutting a new system. It's so over your head. I answered it as written which should have triggered you to realize oh that makes no sense.

That's why I gave you a stupid answer to your stupid question. Again I can't make you intelligent.. I have copied and pasted your exact words. You wish to celebrate your ignorance!

No, you gave me a stupid answer cause it was a legitimate answer and you're a stupid person trying to hide your stupidity.

People who maintain will obviously get a new system eventually -- the fact that you can't rationalize that just proves how genuinely dumb you are.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you gave me a stupid answer cause it was a legitimate answer and you're a stupid person trying to hide your stupidity.

People who maintain will obviously get a new system eventually -- the fact that you can't rationalize that just proves how genuinely dumb you are.
How many times can I say. What you wrote was not what you meant. You made a mistake just like me with a typo I correct mistakes. You want to stand on a soap Box and think I didn't know what you meant. No I answered a fool with a foolish answer.... The clown doesn't know hes being made fun of..
you're representing that well.

*because..... Or am I misrepresenting the English language?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How many times can I say. What you wrote was not what you meant. You made a mistake just like me with a typo I correct mistakes. You want to stand on a soap Box and think I didn't know what you meant. No I answered a fool with a foolish answer.... The clown doesn't know hes being made fun of..
you're representing that well.

Wrong, what I wrote was EXACTLY what I meant, you're just still, to this point in time, too dumb and illiterate to read correctly.

The fact that someone corrected you cause he was able to read it correctly says it all. You are a dumb person.

"The clown doesn't know hes being made fun of.."

Ah the irony.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong, what I wrote was EXACTLY what I meant, you're just still, to this point in time, too dumb and illiterate to read correctly.

The fact that someone corrected you cause he was able to read it correctly says it all. You are a dumb person.

"The clown doesn't know hes being made fun of.."

Ah the irony.
Clinging on to a moron. It's comical. Yes ignorant people think incorrect is correct, that's why they're ignorant.....

You've recently made it clear that you know you have to have a new system cut. Without a doubt. Then why did you ask if you have to have a subsequent new system cut every 3 to 6 months.... at a salon?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Clinging on to a moron. It's comical. Yes ignorant people think incorrect is correct, that's why they're ignorant.....

Ah, you said people are not psychic and can only tell what I am thinking through what I wrote. Is this "moron" psychic?

Or is it just possible that you are too dumb and stubborn to realize you're the clown in this situation? ;)

"Yes ignorant people think incorrect is correct, that's why they're ignorant....."

I love how you are unironically describing yourself in every post without realizing it. It's a real comedy treat.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, you said people are not psychic and can only tell what I am thinking through what I wrote. Is this "moron" psychic?

Or is it just possible that you are too dumb and stubborn to realize you're the clown in this situation? ;)

"Yes ignorant people think incorrect is correct, that's why they're ignorant....."

I love how you are unironically describing yourself in every post without realizing it. It's a real comedy treat.

If I plan on doing maintenance on my own, ***do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?****​

I said it's foolish to speak incorrectly with the assumption that people are going to know what you're talking about. The onus is on you to make it clear what your thoughts are, either verbally or in writing. The point was to highlight... why would you want to do that? Speak intelligently, let people know what you mean. Don't sound like an idiot or you'll get an idiotic response.

I'm copying and pasting.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score

If I plan on doing maintenance on my own, ***do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?****​

I said it's foolish to speak incorrectly with the assumption that people are going to know what you're talking about. The onus is on you to make it clear what your thoughts are, either verbally or in writing. The point was to highlight... why would you want to do that? Speak intelligently, let people know what you mean. Don't sound like an idiot or you'll get an idiotic response.

I'm copying and pasting.

I'm also copying and pasting!

By the way, your copy and paste did not directly refute what you replied to at all, just another idiotic reply from an stubborn fool with no relevance.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm also copying and pasting!

***do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?****​

You keep using words incorrectly and I'm illiterate.

I can't read and write. I'm reading your posts and responding to them. Quite obviously I can read and write. You can't get one thing correct can you...

Clearly I'm the clown and can't read.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score

***do I still need to get the subsequent new hair systems cut every 3-6 months at a salon?****​

You keep using words incorrectly and I'm a illiterate.

Clearly I'm the clown and can't read.
The clown being you, since another poster got it? I guess he must be one of those psychics!

Or the more logical answer is that he's not psychic, and you're the clown that can't read.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
The clown being you, since another poster got it? I guess he must be one of those psychics!

Or the more logical answer is that he's not psychic, and you're the clown that can't read.
Another knucklehead understood a knucklehead. Why does this surprise you?

And the dictionary must be conspiring against you too

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Another knucklehead understood a knucklehead. Why does this surprise you?

And the dictionary must be conspiring against you too

Ahh, so only psychics can understand someone that can't speak well, but since someone actually did, he's not psychic but a knucklehead that understands my bad language even though you are too smart to understand it?

That's the narrative you're going for? LOL

Just a genuinely stubborn and stupid person. What a combo.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh, so only psychics can understand someone that can't speak well, but since someone actually did, he's not psychic but understands my bad language even though you are too smart to understand it?

That's the narrative you're going for? LOL

Just a genuienly stubborn and stupid person. What a combo.
It's comical. You keep talking about reading comprehension and keep bastardizing what I said. The onus is on you to be clear I was trying to make you feel like a fool so you would make sense on your next post. It's called tongue in cheek...rhetorical..

I gave you another prime example. People say 8 AM in the morning... I would say what are you doing at 8 PM in the morning. Do you really think it's because I think there's an 8 PM in the morning?

I'm pointing out that you're an idiot.... And quite obviously I was right because that went
right over your head..

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's comical. You keep talking about reading comprehension and keep bastardizing what I said. The onus is on you to be clear I was trying to make you feel like a fool so you would make sense on your next post. It's called tongue in cheek...rhetorical..

I gave you another prime example. People say 8 AM in the morning... I would say what are you doing at 8 PM in the morning. Do you really think it's because I think there's an 8 PM in the morning? No I'm pointing out that you're an idiot.
right over your head..

No, the point was I WAS clear, it's just that you're too stupid of a person to accurately read what I wrote and are too stubborn to admit you messed up when you get checked on it.

You're stubborn and stupid. With a kindergarten reading level.