If Cb Works As Well As Casseipoea Shows...

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
They are releasing their financial report in February.. there’s a likelihood they’ll release the results shortly/during the release of their financials in order to excite investors lol.

The only promise they’ve made is that they’ll release data first half of 2019

This is correct, you're always spot on Peggy ;)

However, they released phase II interim results on the 16th and did the interim financial report on the 18th per this same calendar.

http://www.cassiopea.com/investor-relations/financial-calendar.aspx

Sorry for jumping the gun. You may be correct, and it can come anytime first half. However, if we go by history, they report on time. By that measure, we could get results sometime in February.

Regardless, it's soon.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Essentially, we just have to hope that the response rate is high, there were minimal sides... continuous maintenance and growth...

The only thing no one will ever know is the long term effectiveness of the drug.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing, someone correct my math if I'm wrong..

Let's say the going numbers for 10g CB are 700 (which seems like it right now)

if you were to use 7.5% BID a g would last you roughly 6 days?. So 10g's and you'd get roughly 2 months out of it. Once again I'm estimating numbers here. Maybe a little more.

So it's like 350 a month?

Personally, for me, I'm totally cool with paying that. But a group buy would obviously be best.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd be in, if done professionally and we manage to get the price down with enough participants.. I think 40-50$/gram should be reasonable.... It really should be tested for identification + contaminants, though.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd be in, if done professionally and we manage to get the price down with enough participants.. I think 40-50$/gram should be reasonable.... It really should be tested for identification + contaminants, though.

Agreed. I'm gonna work on this.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
People gave already speculated this but in the end that's all it is, speculation.

In theory it makes sense that that would work.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do

Don't mean this in any way offensive but that's kind of already explained if you just read about it.

Regardless I guess I'm going to finasteride for the next few weeks when they release the 2nd half of phase 2 results.

I'm probably gonna drop 500 or so on some and experiment with it using the vehicle everyone else is 1:1:1 pg/eth/trans and 7.5% CB.

I'm like a nw2.5 with slight diffuse but right now it's not noticable quite yet. So just trying to hold fast.

no prob man ! , but i am french canadien, i can right in english but most of time reading documents and studies in english on ncbi is really hard for me to understand

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the thing, someone correct my math if I'm wrong..

Let's say the going numbers for 10g CB are 700 (which seems like it right now)

if you were to use 7.5% BID a g would last you roughly 6 days?. So 10g's and you'd get roughly 2 months out of it. Once again I'm estimating numbers here. Maybe a little more.

So it's like 350 a month?

Personally, for me, I'm totally cool with paying that. But a group buy would obviously be best.

The results shown were still good for 2,5% twice a day. This roughly comes down to little bit more than $100,- a month. Not cheap, but also probably a lot more effective compared to Trinov at € 70,- a month.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
tests: NMR for identity and elementar analysis for purity.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.cassiopea.com/activities/product-pipeline/breezula.aspx

What I find weird tho is it was 49% for the placebo as well

No, this is HGA, which is self-assessment and it is subjective. You can rub water on your head and somehow "look" fuller when in fact, it is not. We should only look at the TAHC, which is the real hair count.
upload_2019-1-12_18-59-24.png

Last edited: